OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Part 1: The first date in my life is tomorrow <3

My lower third is visible on that tinder picture

I just chatted with her on messanger she is really nice and responsive tbh I’m kinda seduced atm because she is opposite of everything this site says about women
Oneitis_-Man-in-Bed-with-Phone-Sad-Waiting-for-a-Text-Message-From-His-Crush.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over
only bad thing about this thread is the phenibut and coffee. dont rely on drugs to seem normal on the first date. ur gonna seem even weirder

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Carnivore

I just chatted with her on messanger she is really nice and responsive tbh I’m kinda seduced atm because she is opposite of everything this site says about women
I just mean that if ur pic is very frauded the date might go wrong

good luck tho

• +1
I just mean that if ur pic is very frauded the date might go wrong

good luck tho
Not really. Guys fraud all the time on Tinder and still get laid. Frauding is the norm.

Hell, guy even show up much heavier than their photos (itsOVER) and still get laid.

• +1
Congratulations brother. I wish you luck.

• Love it
need an update soon faggot :feelsohh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over

I hope so she is, but I experienced something similar a few times only for them to end up exactly the same as others after a while

just be ready and not disappointed if it happens

• +1
I hope so she is, but I experienced something similar a few times only for them to end up exactly the same as others after a while

just be ready and not disappointed if it happens
If she is being nice and responsive before the first date, she is already a way above average girl. personality wise

The avg date I have been on has been with women I felt like I had to 'convince' to go on a date with me, and that vibe never ends in anything good tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Over
If she is being nice and responsive before the first date, she is already a way above average girl. personality wise

The avg date I have been on has been with women I felt like I had to 'convince' to go on a date with me, and that vibe never ends in anything good tbh.
That's the power of Chad, she has to convince you.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 275
That's the power of Chad, she has to convince you.
That or the rare instance where a girl doesn't act like a spoiled whore (avg woman on dating apps).

• +1

Yeah she is very responsive and messaged me first on tinder so I think I’m good with her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 275
ANORGER BANGER MUSIC I ĐOVE IT SJSHSKDNALLSLYMFKSYĐNCKAŽY