oversized clothes look like shit on muscline looking people

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
just saw a 17 years old guy with full beard who wears oversized clothes this morning

it looks uncanny asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, JohnBaza, Lokki and 9 others
It’s cute on girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, cromagnon, ThraxxGlo and 3 others
Maybe legit because I’m a lanklet, neotonous, certainly not the most masculine body and I actually look a lot better in sweatpants, crew neck sweaters, a more relaxed style.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger and ryuken
in your opinion what should powerlifters wear

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
in your opinion what should powerlifters wear
531cd36d2056e480611dade33a79e8f8

• Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger
just saw a 17 years old guy with full beard who wears oversized clothes this morning

it looks uncanny asf
It gives off beta liberal cuck vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TsarTsar444 and ryuken

it looks uncanny asf
What style should they use then?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and org3cel.RR
oversized clothes is rearded in general, just wear clothes that fits

muh style, muh different. meanwhile looks like every other broccoli head fggot

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and ryuken
  • +1
Look up chief keef outfits, are they worth using in highschool or nah? I think i would look giga NT
looks good as long as you don't do this
Screenshot 20240929 213106 Chrome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and org3cel.RR
I look like a skinwalker fully clothed.

like I'm trying my hardest to look human.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and ryuken
I look like a skinwalker fully clothed.

like I'm trying my hardest to look human.
What style do you use?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR and ryuken
Legit baggy looks funny in general. Regular fit mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ryuken
retarded lumberjack esque.
Something like this?
Screenshot 20240929 193716 Google

If i had your age i would probabily just wear suits jeans and normal shirts, basic but if the shirt is good it can show up your physique

• +1
Legit baggy looks funny in general. Regular fit mogs
wish i learned this before buying a whole wardrobe out of that shit i now only wear them at home

• So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR
women try to talk to me and I just send them 1TB of pictures I took of trees at work.
Based af tbh, chopping wood is the best feeling

• +1
wish i learned this before buying a whole wardrobe out of that shit i now only wear them at home
How old are you? I think if you are younger then 18 baggy clothes actually looks good

• +1
Look up chief keef outfits, are they worth using in highschool or nah? I think i would look giga NT
looks cringe tbh and youll definitely get scammed for fake polos

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, ryuken and org3cel.RR
looks cringe tbh and youll definitely get scammed for fake polos
I have original polos lol, and you think it looks bad? Damn i bought like 5 T-shirts 😔

Something like this?
View attachment 3207218
If i had your age i would probabily just wear suits jeans and normal shirts, basic but if the shirt is good it can show up your physique
I get skin irritation on my shoulders from regular fits they cause too much friction.

• +1
How old are you? I think if you are younger then 18 baggy clothes actually looks good
i'm under 18 but it doesn't look good on me i had a full goatee by 15 so i look uncanny asf like 30 years old guy and 17 years old guy at the same time

• JFL
I get skin irritation on my shoulders from regular fits they cause too much friction.
Bros giant lol, your style is fine tbh i wouldnt change anything

i style id recommend is probably the slp aesthetic imo looks the best on skinny people and to get inspo look at hedi slimane runaway shows but doesnt suit other body types

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and ryuken
i'm under 18 but it doesn't look good on me i had a full goatee by 15 so i look uncanny asf like 30 years old guy and 17 years old guy at the same time
Well its true, style depends much on your skin tone, weight and height tbh, you have now good clothes tho?

• +1
I already miss the skinny era Jean the oversized is cringe,

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ThraxxGlo
I have original polos lol, and you think it looks bad? Damn i bought like 5 T-shirts 😔
youll just look like a new gen chief keif fan and the polos most people get chief keef didnt even wear but trueys are fire i got a few pairs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and org3cel.RR
youll just look like a new gen chief keif fan and the polos most people get chief keef didnt even wear but trueys are fire i got a few pairs
Damn, i have one trueys too, i bought this polos:
Chicago
New york
Munich
Dubai
All in black, are they good?

I already miss the skinny era Jean the oversized is cringe,
frrr but for me it got ruined by poeple that arent skinny or cant style em wearing skinny jeans just looks cringe imo

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
  • +1
That’s why it matches perfect with me
Everyone always thinks I’m a girl and I got messy hair and wear baggy clothes

• +1
You work on chopping trees right? The money is good?
only during the winter my country has some bird protection laws and trees die if you cut them in the middle of the growing season.

I only maintain old trees for rich people, very picky work, I don't just chop shit down usually unless there's cranes involved.

IMG 20220326 125633
IMG 20220326 101904
IMG 20220326 102710

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and org3cel.RR
Nah i payed 250+ for every single one on an actual ralph lauren shop
send images i'll lc for u and also its an old model the only deadstock ones in circulation are fake

• +1
  • Woah
Well its true, style depends much on your skin tone, weight and height tbh, you have now good clothes tho?
yes
i style id recommend is probably the slp aesthetic imo looks the best on skinny people and to get inspo look at hedi slimane runaway shows but doesnt suit other body types
just looked it up it's similar to the idea i had in my mind while searching for clothes i usually wear a black shirt to hide my arms since i'm skinny gonna search more in this

thanks bhais:what:

• Love it
only during the winter my country has some bird protection laws and trees die if you cut them in the middle of the growing season.

I only maintain old trees for rich people, very picky work, I don't just chop shit down usually unless there's cranes involved.

View attachment 3207242View attachment 3207243View attachment 3207245
Legit looks like the most enjoyable and high T job, ill maybe give it a try someday, what do i need to apply to a job like that in the future?

yes

just looked it up it's similar to the idea i had in my mind while searching for clothes i usually wear a black shirt to hide my arms since i'm skinny gonna search more in this

thanks bhai:what:
no problem :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and ryuken