Overweight Girls who complain about dick size should lose weight

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Was watching a tiktok thread and the bitches were all fat or chubby talking shit about a average sized dick.

It’s just annoying when these girls don’t realize that their the problem in that situation also. If your overweight it’ll be harder to penetrate you. So if you want more enjoyable sex lose weight that simple.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
TELL THAT BITCH TO RUN THE MILE INSTEAD OF RUNNING HER MOUTH.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
retarded whores face is melting off and she has the audacity to even have preferences

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, TRNA, PYT and 3 others
Bro like honestly the idea that women dont think that they have high standards is so fucking weird to me. They literally want dicks 7+ At least ,which are the 99%-85% ( depending on the average) and they wonder why guys think they are too picky. This is the main reason why you have dudes like me with 6.5+ that still think that they have small dicks. In 2020 its over if you arent 7+.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, PYT, Beetlejuice and 2 others
fat girls are so fucking disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, TRNA, PYT and 5 others
The more fat the girl has on her is proportionally related to how much harder it is to penetrate. Also with fat girls you can’t do any positions beside missionary starfish sex. If I could rank the girls I had sex with, the skinnier the better at almost a 1:1 ratio

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9837
these fat bitches just utterly disgust me
I wouldn't want to be in a 10 miles radius with them even if they payed me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
This vomit inducing creature talking about her standards with this smug face is pretty infuriating

• +1
Bro like honestly the idea that women dont think that they have high standards is so fucking weird to me. They literally want dicks 7+ At least ,which are the 99%-85% ( depending on the average) and they wonder why guys think they are too picky. This is the main reason why you have dudes like me with 6.5+ that still think that they have small dicks. In 2020 its over if you arent 7+.

6.5 is perfect, this shits getting to your head. Next time you fuck a girl ask her how big she thinks you are and she’ll probably say 7+. They can’t tell. I’m only 6 and they always guess more, but yeah I agree. I feel small at 6.

Her bio:
Single mom of 4
Millennial
Hufflepuff
Sex Positive/Polyamory 18+

You can't make this shit up

• JFL
Reactions: TRNA, Dionysus, PYT and 1 other person
Was watching a tiktok thread and the bitches were all fat or chubby talking shit about a average sized dick.

It’s just annoying when these girls don’t realize that their the problem in that situation also. If your overweight it’ll be harder to penetrate you. So if you want more enjoyable sex lose weight that simple.

why is it harder to penetrate

why is it harder to penetrate
Bigger cheeks means you need more dick at certain angles. Big booty bitches you need at least 7

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
  • JFL
fat girls are so fucking disgusting.
They REEK. I was at a store this summer and it was hot out that day and when I walked past two landwhales an incredibly foul stench hit my nose. It was so bad. Fucking disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay