OZELL ISRAELITE DOXXED

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, justalooksmaxer, jawmaxx and 21 others
my ancestors raped and pillaged all of yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen, jawmaxx, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
Man's reading off of a script, brutal ADHDpill

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
I thought he would show his dick

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Man's reading off of a script, brutal ADHDpill

o gee!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Ugly af and blackcel as well. How can you cope @Ozell Israelite ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
Ugly af and blackcel as well. How can you cope @Ozell Israelite ?
You’re an ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that’s obsessed with me because I clowned you yesterday, ugly redcel. That’s the typical the life of an ugly redcel on the internet though with poor grammar.

:lul: is there more to this video?

:lul: is there more to this video?
This guy is famous in NYC for doing this to any single race

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25938, 5footsix56 and 4 others
You’re an ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that’s obsessed with me because I clowned you yesterday, ugly redcel. That’s the typical the life of an ugly redcel on the internet though with poor grammar.
09DE8F05 1E19 47AB 9E18 F4D4BAB687C2

“Edomite, redcel hurr dure look at me i learned new words , i’m not the failure you thought i was mom and dad”

Keep crying clown you’re the forum abused dog and laugh material as others have said 😹🤙

Suck it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
View attachment 2094021

“Edomite, redcel hurr dure look at me i learned new words , i’m not the failure you thought i was mom and dad”

Keep crying clown you’re the forum abused dog and laugh material as others have said 😹🤙

Suck it

That gibberish makes you look even dumber than you already looked yesterday, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Keep crying about being an abused 7 year old boy by your father, inbred 😂.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
actually seems like something @Ozell Israelite would do

It’s something you’d do since you’re already an Edomite (so-called White) man in drag.

That gibberish makes you look even dumber than you already looked yesterday, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Keep crying about being an abused 7 year old boy by your father, inbred 😂.

View attachment 2094030

It’s something you’d do since you’re already an Edomite (so-called White) man in drag.

View attachment 2094031
You’re a brown coping ugly cuck

How do you feel? Can’t cope anymore?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
White Europeans have the lowest inbreeding rates
what is the correlation between this and the videos he posted? do you just have this saved on your clipboard as a response to everyone?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
You’re a brown coping ugly cuck

How do you feel? Can’t cope anymore?

You can’t be a cuck when you’re so ugly that no woman wants you, ugly redcel. I love how you’re chimping out again 🤣. I got you in your feelings again with facts.

White Europeans have the lowest inbreeding rates

what is the correlation between this and the videos he posted? do you just have this saved on your clipboard as a response to everyone?

European is simply somebody who lives in Europe not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man in drag.

Edomites have a history of being inbreds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
You can’t be a cuck when you’re so ugly that no woman wants you, ugly redcel. I love how you’re chimping out again 🤣. I got you in your feelings again with facts.

View attachment 2094037

European is simply somebody who lives in Europe not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man in drag.

Ethnically White Europeans have lower inbreeding rates than other ethnicities/races. The highest inbreeding rates are found in countries in the middle-east.

Also, you didn't address my second point.

• Ugh..
Ethnically European Whites have lower inbreeding rates than other ethnicities/races. The highest inbreeding rates are found in countries in the middle-east.

“European” isn’t an identity; it’s simply someone who lives in Europe.

“Race” doesn’t exist biologically.

We have thousands of examples of Edomites (so-called White people) being inbreds.

“European” isn’t an identity; it’s simply someone who lives in Europe.
It is an identity as there are millions of people who identify themselves with it.
“Race” doesn’t exist biologically.
Absolute cope, the people saying this are just trying to be politically correct, anyone with a working eye can clearly see that race exists.
We have thousands of examples of Edomites (so-called White people) being inbreds.
>thousands of examples
>sends two

Data shows that middle eastern countries have the highest inbreeding rates.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24507
In nyc there’s a lot of guys like that lol, they’re usually talking about the Hebrew Israelite thing though

Also jfl at the fact that he named 20 nba players

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
It is an identity as there are millions of people who identify themselves with it.

It’s not an identity. Pathetic Edomite (so-called White) men who identify as “White Nationalists” want it to be an identity but it’s not.

Absolute cope, the people saying this are just trying to be politically correct, anyone with a working eye can clearly see that race exists.

“Race” doesn’t exist and was only created in the 1800s. You’re the only one coping here.

>thousands of examples
>sends two

Data shows that middle eastern countries have the highest inbreeding rates.

Too bad I’ve given numerous examples of Edomites (so-called White people) being the biggest inbreds on earth while you haven’t given one example to disprove it.

It’s not an identity. Pathetic Edomite (so-called White) men who identify as “White Nationalists” want it to be an identity but it’s not.
Explain how it's not an identity. If millions of people use it to identify themselves it becomes an identity.
“Race” doesn’t exist and was only created in the 1800s. You’re the only one coping here.
A nigger and a White European are not of the same race and clearly have very different DNA.
Too bad I’ve given numerous examples of Edomites (so-called White people) being the biggest inbreds on earth while you haven’t given one example to disprove it.
I mean you can search up inbreeding rates by country yourself.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24507
Also jfl at the fact that he named 20 nba players
we need the org version of this

"WE HAVE CHICO, OPRY, GANDY, MAHER, DELLISOLA, WHAT DO YOU GOT IN YOUR RACE?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Explain how it's not an identity. If millions of people use it to identify themselves it becomes an identity.

Claiming something as an identity doesn’t make it an identity and you have to prove it’s an identity because you made the claim that it was one. I already proved it wasn’t one though.

A nigger and a White European are not of the same race and clearly have very different DNA.

You’re red not “white,” ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and anybody living in Europe is a European by citizenship.

We’re different nations of people not different “races.” Race is a social construct that doesn’t exist biologically.

I mean you can search up inbreeding rates by country yourself.

I mean you still haven’t proven anything you’ve claimed about inbreds while I have because it’s common knowledge that inbreeding is an Edomite (so-called White) issue.

Bro you just admitted that you’re so ugly that no girl would cuck you. You dumbass donkey

Boomer memes, you should get a job and get married you loner. Everybody laughs at you irl and on this forum. Quite sad. Only thing you got going on is your schizo insults btw
Tales from the Mumbai Mental Asylums

Red Edomites :soy:

Stop projecting your incest fantasies here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
I mean you still haven’t proven anything you’ve claimed about inbreds while I have because it’s common knowledge that inbreeding is an Edomite (so-called White) issue.
Even a quick google search would tell you inbreeding is most common in middle eastern countries, but whatever.

• Ugh..
Bro you just admitted that you’re so ugly that no girl would cuck you. You dumbass donkey

You are ugly because nobody wants you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. In order to get cycled you have to have women which you don’t have and a girl can’t “cuck” you, dumb dumb 😂. That really triggered badly.

Boomer memes, you should get a job and get married you loner. Everybody laughs at you irl and on this forum. Quite sad. Only thing you got going on is your schizo insults btw

You can’t get a woman and you should be paying attention to your red whore mother because she wants to give you your meds so you’d stop chimping out like the ape you are 🤣. You’re hated on this forum and most people call you retard for a reason 😂. Your poor grammar and poorly written essays are comical reading though. Take that schizophrenia to the doctor to get treated, 🦍.

Tales from the Mumbai Mental Asylums

Red Edomites :soy:

Stop projecting your incest fantasies here

Tales from the retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man still crying about me on here 😆. Take your inbred brain to your the doctor to get checked because that’s why you’re so dumb 😂.

Nice try though, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man but you failed miserably yet again.

Even a quick google search would tell you inbreeding is most common in middle eastern countries, but whatever.

I showed proof Edomites (so-called White people) are the most inbreds in the thread already and all you keep doing is maki g claims with no evidence to back up your claims with.

• Ugh..
And a few random youtube videos of some random whites are? LMAO

Videos and articles all showing Edomite (so-called White) inbreds LOL. While you showed me garbage that doesn’t even have any proof behind it.

• Ugh..

It's a well known fact that muslims have the highest inbreeding rates

Open link but what about these?

There’s plenty more of these as well.

those are individual stories and they don't change the fact that people from islamic countries have the highest inbreeding rates

"From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance."

Only one per cent of unions in the UK are between cousins, but in Bradford that figure is much higher – 18 per cent of unions, and 37 per cent of those within the Pakistani community

• Ugh..
those are individual stories and they don't change the fact that people from islamic countries have the highest inbreeding rates

"From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance."

Only one per cent of unions in the UK are between cousins, but in Bradford that figure is much higher – 18 per cent of unions, and 37 per cent of those within the Pakistani community

They’re not individual stories since I keep pulling numerous stories showing inbreds is an Edomite (so-called White) problem.

That’s a survey from 11,000 people, plus this is biased anyway because Edomites are known for lying.

They’re not individual stories since I keep pulling numerous stories showing inbreds is an Edomite (so-called White) problem.
You could send 100 of those news articles if you wanted to, but it would not change the fact that muslim populations have the highest inbreeding rates in the world.

• Ugh..
You could send 100 of those news articles if you wanted to, but it would not change the fact that muslim populations have the highest inbreeding rates in the world.

You deny all you want to but it won’t change the fact that Edomites (so-called White people) have the highest inbreds in the world. No amount spin is going to change that.

You deny all you want to but it won’t change the fact that Edomites (so-called White people) have the highest inbreds in the world. No amount spin is going to change that.
Ok lmao
Still waiting for you to prove it

• Ugh..
Ok lmao
Still waiting for you to prove it

I already did with all those stories. I’m still waiting on you to disprove it though lol.

I already did with all those stories.
Sending stories of inbred White families does not prove that Whites are more inbred than other races.
I’m still waiting on you to disprove it though lol.

• Ugh..
Sending stories of inbred White families does not prove that Whites are more inbred than other races.

Actually it proves Edomites (so-called White people) are the most inbred nation since I keep getting stories like that. If it wasn’t true it would show up for other nations but it doesn’t. It only shows up for y’all.