OZELL ISRAELITE DOXXED

(so-called "white man" )

You should say "vroeg ik om foto's" because you refer to something from before and then you use the past tense of the verb.
Soortgelijk?

"Sprak ik het nu correct?"

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
enkel een grap :lul:
In this case you can just say "(het was een) grap" or "grapje." Also in the previous post you didn't have to use a comma, because you only use a comma if you use two verbs in a row. Example:

"Ik ga eten koken, wil je ook een hapje?" means "I'm going to cook (verb) food, do (verb) you want a bite as well?"

In that case it's necessary. But in your case just writing
"In mijn tweede zin vroeg ik om foto's" you are only using one verb ("vroeg," past tense of to ask/"vragen") without a comma is good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
In this case you can just say "(het was een) grap" or "grapje." Also in the previous post you didn't have to use a comma, because you only use a comma if you use two verbs in a row. Example:

"Ik ga eten koken, wil je ook een hapje?" means "I'm going to cook (verb) food, do (verb) you want a bite as well?"

In that case it's necessary. But in your case just writing
"In mijn tweede zin vroeg ik om foto's" you are only using one verb ("vroeg," past tense of to ask/"vragen") without a comma is good.
Ik ga spreken nu Frans (in Minecraft). Het is afgelopen :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
daily reminder it's either this guy or that jew jovan andrade posting this schizo content:

MYBsgOv.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 25938
daily reminder it's either this guy or that jew jovan andrade posting this schizo content:

MYBsgOv.png
Why does that guy look like a Dollar Tree Zelenskyy

Ik ga spreken nu Frans (in Minecraft). Het is afgelopen :feelswhy:
Place "nu" after "Frans" right now it says "I will speak now French".

JFL at in Minecraft part.

• +1
... then what are you on here for? To preach BHI? It ain't working if that's the case. Maybe try preaching to .is, you might be able to successfully convince and convert the people there.
Black Hebrew Israelites are not associated with the mainstream Jewish community, and they do not meet the criteria that are used to identify people as Jewish by the Jewish community. They are also outside the fold of mainstream Christianity. Black Hebrew Israelism is a non-homogenous movement with a number of groups that have varying beliefs and practices.[5] Various sects of Black Hebrew Israelism have been criticized by academics for their promotion of historical revisionism.

• +1
Black Hebrew Israelites are not associated with the mainstream Jewish community, and they do not meet the criteria that are used to identify people as Jewish by the Jewish community. They are also outside the fold of mainstream Christianity. Black Hebrew Israelism is a non-homogenous movement with a number of groups that have varying beliefs and practices.[5] Various sects of Black Hebrew Israelism have been criticized by academics for their promotion of historical revisionism.
Ideal for .is users tbh

Cope more fake Jew. Real Israelites are Black Hebrews.

• JFL
99% of balkan slavs descended from vlad tepes

Vlad-III.jpg
JFL at his honorary title "Vlad the Impaler"

Would probably cream his pants if he met the Mongol khanates tho

his ancestors already raped and tortured the golden horde into wmaf

• Woah

Cry for mogger Vlad Tepes he went ER on the turks regardless if he was gonna lose, mirin low inhib dark triad vampire bad boy slayer richard ramirezmaxxed psychopath

• Woah
Cry for mogger Vlad Tepes he went ER on the turks regardless if he was gonna lose, mirin low inhib dark triad vampire bad boy slayer richard ramirezmaxxed psychopath
his ancestors already raped and tortured the golden horde into wmaf
"Question: does Transylvania belong to Hungary or not?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
"Question: does Transylvania belong to Hungary or not?"
Bad question to ask me since i’m biased

Transylvania is Romanian and even if it wasn’t , Hungary got cucked by trianon treaty 😹🤙

• JFL
Bad question to ask me since i’m biased

Transylvania is Romanian and even if it wasn’t , Hungary got cucked by trianon treaty 😹🤙
I mean, what else would you expect from the downfall of a kingdom ruled by inbreds?

• JFL
I mean, what else would you expect from the downfall of a kingdom ruled by inbreds?
You hate bozgors ? Or do you mean austro hungary?

• +1
  • JFL
The latter. I'd never shit on my Mongol Magyar bros
I like to think the nerdics germans lost both world wars and we blame it on GERMany even if austria basically started both jfl

Kürtőskalács

• JFL
I like to think the nerdics germans lost both world wars and we blame it on GERMany even if austria basically started both jfl

Kürtőskalács
Lit bisht fint huig li Habsburgs barcé 1914