OZELL ISRAELITE DOXXED

Actually it proves Edomites (so-called White people) are the most inbred nation since I keep getting stories like that. If it wasn’t true it would show up for other nations but it doesn’t. It only shows up for y’all.
Is this really how a nigger thinks?
Statistics shows otherwise, keep coping though, nigger.
There are also plenty of news stories about inbred pakis and other types of shitskins.

This is my last reply btw, because we're clearly just going in a circle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 24507
Is this really how a nigger thinks?
Statistics shows otherwise, keep coping though, nigger.
There are also plenty of news stories about inbred pakis and other types of shitskins.

This is my last reply btw, because we're clearly just going in a circle.

There are no statistics, nigger Edomite (so-called White) man. You’re the most inbred nation on earth, ape; so keep coping.

You know it’s true, hence why you chimped out in this response 😂. I brought proof while you just gave me opinions and claims and then linked me an article that gave opinions and no facts. Intelligence is above your paygrade, ape looking Edomite man in drag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
How do I know this isn’t photoshopped? Link a source.
Ironic coming from you.

@anoright

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
Last edited:
  • JFL
Ironic since that’s not even me and you posted him showing posting photoshopped chart that he already got exposed for.
Welp, no matter what actually happened, your credibility as a user on this forum is non-existent. It's all about perception.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Wallenberg, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Welp, no matter what actually happened, your credibility as a user on this forum is non-existent. It's all about perception.
he thinks me drawing a few lines and adding an arrow onto the chart he posted means i photoshopped it and changed the contents of the graph :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938

I don’t care about you retarded redcels’ “perception” on this forum. I’m not on here for validation from y’all apes.

I don’t care about you retarded redcels’ “perception” on this forum. I’m not on here for validation from y’all apes.
... then what are you on here for? To preach BHI? It ain't working if that's the case. Maybe try preaching to .is, you might be able to successfully convince and convert the people there.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
he thinks me drawing a few lines and adding an arrow onto the chart he posted means i photoshopped it and changed the contents of the graph :lul:

You put wordings on it too, which is how photoshop works, retard 🤣.

... then what are you on here for? To preach BHI? It ain't working if that's the case. Maybe try preaching to .is, you might be able to successfully convince and convert the people there.

“… then” is gibberish, so I’m going to need for you to speak English.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
You put wordings on it too, which is how photoshop works, retard 🤣.

i didn't change the contents of the graph, simply labelled it, but whatever i cba to argue

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938
The English is all there, get on with the times.

It’s not there. It was gibberish, so I’m going to need to get with the times and speak English.

i didn't change the contents of the graph, simply labelled it, but whatever i cba to argue

Labeling it saying it says something that it clearly doesn’t say is what you did, which is photoshopping.

• JFL
that's exactly what you should do

That’s what you need to do because you’re still dumb enough not to put periods at the end of sentences.

It’s not there. It was gibberish, so I’m going to need to get with the times and speak English.
In these times, the type of English does not fit up to your made-up "standards" of English. Do you consider ebonics English? Some people do, some people don't. It doesn't matter though, you just gotta put up with talking with that level and command of the language.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
In these times, the type of English does not fit up to your made-up "standards" of English. Do you consider ebonics English? Some people do, some people don't. It doesn't matter though, you just gotta put up with talking with that level and command of the language.

There’s a difference between Ebonics and gibberish and you’re speaking gibberish instead of English.

Logical train of thought 404

It sure is because I know photoshops when I see them, especially from redcels and blackcels on this incel forum.

There’s a difference between Ebonics and gibberish and you’re speaking gibberish instead of English.
And despite such a statement, you still seem to have fully understood the message I was trying to convey and thus responded to it. If my English is so-called "gibberish", ironically this would only point to the necessity of "getting on with the times."

• Ugh..
And despite such a statement, you still seem to have fully understood the message I was trying to convey and thus responded to it. If my English is so-called "gibberish", ironically this would only point to the necessity of "getting on with the times."

I understood a couple words while the rest was gibberish. Your English being gibberish would be you have a bad English teacher or you being a slow learner.

I understood a couple words while the rest was gibberish. Your English being gibberish would be you have a bad English teacher or you being a slow learner.
Lit bish zo, zo fint huig du, aaooaa. :feelsrope:

• Ugh..
Lit bish zo, zo fint huig du, aaooaa. :feelsrope:

Gibberish: “👉unintelligible or meaningless language👈: : a technical or esoteric (see esoteric sense 1) language. The doctors spoke to one another in their medical gibberish that I was unable to follow. : pretentious or needlessly obscure language. The substance of the philosopher's work is buried in polysyllabic gibberish.”

i thought blud was gonna show off his bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Gibberish: “👉unintelligible or meaningless language👈: : a technical or esoteric (see esoteric sense 1) language. The doctors spoke to one another in their medical gibberish that I was unable to follow. : pretentious or needlessly obscure language. The substance of the philosopher's work is buried in polysyllabic gibberish.”

O, li "gibberish"? Dit bish too noogt, nex, huig du noo d'braeironara ih barcé zo.

• Ugh..
O, li "gibberish"? Dit bish too noogt, nex, huig du noo d'braeironara ih barcé zo.

Speak English not gibberish, ugly redcel.

• Ugh..
Eh, peut-etre, mais je ne m'envie pas de parler avec toi dans un façon que tu comprendrais.

I don’t understand that gibberish, redcel.

I don’t understand that gibberish, redcel.
O, quelle malheureuse! Je sais très bien que tu es tourmenté avec la pensée que tu ne pourrais pas faire les remarques contre moi a partir de ce jour.

• Ugh..
O, quelle malheureuse! Je sais très bien que tu es tourmenté avec la pensée que tu ne pourrais pas faire les remarques contre moi a partir de ce jour.

I don’t understand your gibberish, redcel.

Is Nederlands een ledlijk taal?
Ik ben er mee opgegroeid, dus voor mij is het even normaal as poepen. Wat vindt jij? Nee wacht poepen is niet normaal. Het is ranzig.

• JFL
Ik ben er mee opgegroeid, dus voor mij is het even normaal as poepen. Wat vindt jij? Nee wacht poepen is niet normaal. Het is ranzig.
Ik denk dat Nederlands is gek ach. Niet beledigend ofc :feelshah:

Het poep? Est-ce qu'il y a des images?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ik denk dat Nederlands is gek ach. Niet beledigend ofc :feelshah:

Het poep? Est-ce qu'il y a des images?
Ik voel me niet beledigd. Nederlands is immers niet mijn eigen taal. Ik ben maar een vieze buitenlander. Wat is je tweede vraag? Ik spreek geen woord Frans, gelukkig maar.. Want het is een kuttaal.

• +1
Ik voel me niet beledigd. Nederlands is immers niet mijn eigen taal. Ik ben maar een vieze buitenlander. Wat is je tweede vraag? Ik spreek geen woord Frans, gelukkig maar.. Want het is een kuttaal.
In de tweede zin, ik heb vraag voor de foto's

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
In de tweede zin, ik heb vraag voor de foto's
You should say "vroeg ik om foto's" because you refer to something from before and then you use the past tense of the verb.

• +1