ozempic is the only thing that will save you

twilight

twilight

o
when i’m on it i feel like a regular person who eats a meal and is satisfied and doesn’t need to think about food for the next few hours, when i forget to take my injection i get hungry every half an hour

and i’m not even truly obese or anything just skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
tirzepatide and retatrutide mog ozempic hard

• +1
Reactions: twilight
when i’m on it i feel like a regular person who eats a meal and is satisfied and doesn’t need to think about food for the next few hours, when i forget to take my injection i get hungry every half an hour

and i’m not even truly obese or anything just skinny fat
is it expensive or does insurance cover? not having to worry about weight gain is nice ngl

without doing dnp or some other crazy shit

• +1
is it expensive or does insurance cover? not having to worry about weight gain is nice ngl

expensive if you get it prescribed by a doctor but i’m not sure if insurance covers it jfl they probably do if you have like diabetes or something, i bought the peptides which i have to reconstitute myself

Agreed OP.

As long as you aren't some massive retard with no self-control, using Ozempic or any other more effective GLP1 agonists WILL get you leanmaxxed and keep you there if you diet and exercise correctly.

A lot of the media attention on these class of drugs is focused on obese motherfuckers who have been eating like shit their entire lives - no surprise that when they get off they go back to their degenerate fat fuck habits. Society really does hate fat people JFL

• +1

I can get Ozempic for under $200 in my country and send to you.

Start moving instead you lazy fuck.
20000 steps a day and a 5 mile run and I can eat 5000 calories and look like this
IMG 20220626 194228 651