Ozempic/Wegovy only costs ~100/month in europe?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I like to browse cnbc.com for general investment ideas. Keeping up to date with 'the market'.

I found an article about the weightloss drug Ozempic.
108038386-17271896822024-09-24t142203z_189768300_rc227aabvnuo_rtrmadp_0_usa-congress-novo.jpeg

apparently bernie sanders is mad that fat americans have to pay more for weightloss drugs than other countries such as germany/UK.
idk but sounds something jews would care/worry about since insurances pay for this shit and stuff.

I personally haven't checked darkweb prices yet for these medications, but I will soon.

anyways if its true u can get this shit for 100 dollar/month in europe, and on average it makes u lose 17% bodyfat, that's insane.

im fat asf

time to ozempic max?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cellmax and cyprian_tomaszewski
I only mentioned Ozempic cuz everyone knows it, but this article was actually about the weightloss drug 'Wegovy', not ozempic.

but it's probably similar, same thing innit?

Retarded if you take it

I like to browse cnbc.com for general investment ideas. Keeping up to date with 'the market'.

I found an article about the weightloss drug Ozempic.
108038386-17271896822024-09-24t142203z_189768300_rc227aabvnuo_rtrmadp_0_usa-congress-novo.jpeg

apparently bernie sanders is mad that fat americans have to pay more for weightloss drugs than other countries such as germany/UK.
idk but sounds something jews would care/worry about since insurances pay for this shit and stuff.

I personally haven't checked darkweb prices yet for these medications, but I will soon.

anyways if its true u can get this shit for 100 dollar/month in europe, and on average it makes u lose 17% bodyfat, that's insane.

im fat asf

time to ozempic max?
Ozempic on the grey market costs even less especially when buying in bulk. You also have retratrutide which is a newer gen drug. Ozempic is kind of outdated but it'll work for you since you're not so fat. Buy it imo, it's cheap and low bf% is life

Meds in the US are overpriced in general because the FDA enforces a monopoly. If you could buy for example insulin from other countries like canada it would be cheaper. But big pharma (not a meme, only they can spend the money to get fda approval) has a monopoly

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston