Paging all PUA artists how do I ascend with a min wage McDonald’s worker / Walmart girl?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I swear to got I see legit cute girls working there all the time and even at a gas station. But am too scared to ask for their number or Snapchat. Even though I have no problem approaching at a bar or in my college classes.

Actually I would much rather date a poor average cute girl than some stuck up sorority bitch, college destroys girls brains dedsrs

Never date a girl who went to college if you can help it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
Wait wtf
Cute girls working at gas station ???

Only Indians work at gas stations where I live :pepefrown:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 19642 and Deleted member 9670
Wait wtf
Cute girls working at gas station ???

Only Indians work at gas stations where I live :pepefrown:
I see a lot of cute girls working shit jobs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 19642
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Walk into the McDonalds, do a 360 and then shoot her in the head.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Cope

Maybe at a neighborhood grocery store but never at a gas station
I live in a moderately wealthy that’s 95% white I see cuties working shit jobs all the time, try moving out of the ghetto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9670
I live in a moderately wealthy that’s 95% white I see cuties working shit jobs all the time, try moving out of the ghetto
Nigga I live in richest part of bc … it’s chinks and Indians driving teslas everywhere

Ghettos are full of white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 19642
Nigga I live in richest part of bc … it’s chinks and Indians driving teslas everywhere

Ghettos are full of white people
Yea BC sounds like hell, you should move to Montreal ded srs hottest girls anywhere in the world the average girl there is a legit 8 or 9 where I’m from

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yea BC sounds like hell, you should move to Montreal ded srs hottest girls anywhere in the world the average girl there is a legit 8 or 9 where I’m from
I once worked at an airport for summer… Quebec girls were soo hot and flirty :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

Users who are viewing this thread

Back