Paging high IQ users. Why are men so much more likely to be deformed facially?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Pic related is the Chicago shooters family his mom and sister are hot af and look normally developed but him and his brother are gay aliencels

I notice this a lot actually most girls like 90% have normally developed jaws but it seems like way more men have fucked up looking faces

My theory is that with boys have a more intense puberty with more skeletal changes so that means there is more possibility for something to go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I don't see this in real life at all. Average 18-24 year old white guy would be rated 5 PSL on here. Nobody is recessed. Where do people get the idea that the average guy is a recessed 3 PSL balding subhuman?

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
Women are subhuman too, just makeup comes to rescue

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
takes more for a man to be considered “attractive” compared to a woman because craniofacial dystrophy is just neoteny and that helps women be attractive, also makeup.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
What constitutes male attractiveness. Men are expected to be tall(genetic barrier) dark(genetic barrier) and handsome(massive genetic barrier).
Men just have more things they need above 50th percentile to mog, example a nordic foid could have overbite(recessed chin) but if her eyes nose and lips mog and she’s only 5ft she can still br a Stacylite, take a man with same percentile height and features it’s fucking over for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Women can survive flaws better but I think everything being estrogenized now is causing more males to be recessed and have crappy frames etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 19642

Users who are viewing this thread

Back