Pagnoni vs Ramieri bimax + genio

B

bolshevik37

Iron
Who's the top pick for bimax and genio (no implants) between Pagnoni and Ramieri? Their prices are pretty much the same for custom plates, and their results look pretty comparable too. Any thoughts on who might be better and why?

• +1
Reactions: asymmetric fag and Pakicel
Who's the top pick for bimax and genio (no implants) between Pagnoni and Ramieri? Their prices are pretty much the same for custom plates, and their results look pretty comparable too. Any thoughts on who might be better and why?
If you are not getting implants, go with ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, soover4me and bolshevik37
If you are not getting implants, go with ramieri.
Is there any specific reason? Just the experience or something else?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Is there any specific reason? Just the experience or something else?
Main reason to go with pagnoni is that he is very good with implants and he is cheaper if you get them with bimax. Ramieri is actually better for bimax and cheaper if you only get bimax. So if you don't need implants, go to him. Just like Pagnoni, he offers custom plates but he doesn't do surgery first as often. He will want you to get decompensation, which slows things down.

Main reason to go with pagnoni is that he is very good with implants and he is cheaper if you get them with bimax. Ramieri is actually better for bimax and cheaper if you only get bimax. So if you don't need implants, go to him. Just like Pagnoni, he offers custom plates but he doesn't do surgery first as often. He will want you to get decompensation, which slows things down.
u have any examples of good jaw implant results?

• +1
u have any examples of good jaw implant results?
Uh. This one looks good to me:

• +1
Reactions: k99
Who doesn't do surgery first as much?
And there's usually a reason they don't

• +1
Who doesn't do surgery first as much?
And there's usually a reason they don't
It really depends. If your bite has lots of compensation then surgery first is a bad idea and you should def get braces. But ramieri suggests it to people whose bites are perfectly fine and they can get lots of CCW. In those cases, there is zero aesthetic benefit to getting braces first.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and optimisticzoomer
Well, surgery rarely makes you gl. So manage your expectations.
then wtf the point of getting surgery if ur MTN or HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
looks good tf you on looks natural unlike majority of jaw implants results i've seen
his chin to philtrum is almost 3 and jaw isn’t wide enough. shite implant.

if it was wider it would look fake and uncanny
i mean i guess. his base was complete ass anyway. should be wider on a normal person

only chad is normal.
what a retarded statement. if you have AVERAGE bones and good surgeon and designer then u can become chadlite-chad. just mimick the “chad” bones with implants

what a retarded statement. if you have AVERAGE bones and good surgeon and designer then u can become chadlite-chad. just mimick the “chad” bones with implants
He’s wrong yeah, but so are you. It’s not only bones but soft tissue and your pheno (people who vary greatly from their pheno look uncanny, e.g. thin nose on black person).

And it’s less about bones and more about proportions. The reason the dude would look uncanny is simply because of his mouth width (and perhaps slightly lip thickness), nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
true. i obviously didn’t mean solely bones but yeah you’re correct. also most people aren’t retarded enough to get a really thin nose if they’re black or get stroma if ur asian or shit like that. it’s pretty common sense