PAJEETCELS BANNED FROM THEIR OWN BEACHES BECAUSE OF WHITE FEMALE TOURISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT HARASSMENT

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs

To protect female tourists beaches in Goa have banned Indian men in order to safeguard tourists wearing bikinis and swimwear from unwanted attention and lusty gazes
>One such example is Anjuna beach
>Indians also banned from using eateries in the area
>due to their predatory nature Indian men have been staring at women sunbathing or walking along the beach
>being a nuisance
>following female tourists
>Indian men spying and taking pictures of unsuspecting female tourists
>Many tourists have now spotted this behaviour and reported to authorities
>Indian tourists themselves have been prohibited from staying in some hotels which are now 'foreigner only'.
Which beaches are not for Indians in Goa?
Beaches in Goa for foreigners
Baga Beach, Arambol Beach, Mandrem Beach, Vagator Beach, Morjim Beach, Colva Beach, Ashwem Beach, Ozran Beach, Benaulim Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more.

TOP KEK. Indian men (and indeed Indian citizens in general) are being banned from beaches in their own country to protect female tourists from their "lecherous stares". Can you imagine anything more cucked than this? I have heard of countries banning foreigners from certain places, like Japanese only bars in Japan, but banning your own citizens? Next level.

And it's not just beaches! There are multiple articles I have found talking about all kinds of Indian places that Indians are banned from, so that foreigners can feel more at ease.
https://curlytales.com/infamous-places-in-india-where-indians-are-not-allowed/
some quotes from the article (although I recommend just reading it):
The beach lover’s paradise, Goa is home to some ‘foreigner-only’ beaches and shacks’. Upon barring the entry of Indians, the natives claim that they want to protect their guests in bikinis and swimsuits from the lusty eyes of the Indians.
Norbulingka cafe sits on a picturesque location in Dharamshala amid beautiful gardens and monasteries. But the management of this cafe does not allow entry of Indians. Reportedly, even the people looking like Indians are prohibited from entering the cafe premises.
This Japanese restaurant in Ahmedabad serves only Japanese people. The owner of the restaurant is Indian. According to various reports, the owner has implemented the prohibition after the north-eastern waitresses at the restaurant fell prey to the constant lecherous staring of Indian visitors

So yes, this may be one of the most blackpilling things I have ever learned. That you can be banned from parts of your own land just to protect foreign women who want to come to India but don't want to have to deal with horny Indian betas... LMAO!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think here in the UK if they banned British people from beaches, hotels and restaurants we would riot. Indian men need to fucking rise up against this bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Shieda_Kayn, Corleone and 10 others

That’s so cucked.

First LGBT madness, now this.

Bhai, what’s happening to Bharat? @human304

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Shieda_Kayn, Corleone and 8 others
Beaches should be for hot people only
Personally I'm self-aware enough to not go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Xerryx
This is the most cucked thing in recorded human history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Xerryx, try2beme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
“Which beaches are not for Indians in Goa?
Baga Beach, Arambol Beach, Mandrem Beach, Vagator Beach, Morjim Beach, Colva Beach, Ashwem Beach, Ozran Beach, Benaulim Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more.”

So Elamites (so-called East Indians) aren’t even allowed on beaches.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, RAMU KAKA, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
bunch of self hating subhumans
pajeets should shoot themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Xerryx, try2beme and 1 other person
It's "aren't", you goon.

It’s already there, retard.

“Which beaches are not for Indians in Goa?
Baga Beach, Arambol Beach, Mandrem Beach, Vagator Beach, Morjim Beach, Colva Beach, Ashwem Beach, Ozran Beach, Benaulim Beach, Anjuna Beach and many more.”

So Elamites (so-called East Indians) aren’t even allowed on beaches.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

You also put the comma between the quotes not after, idiot.

For some reason all nations except Israelites (so-called Negroes) and have no pride. Imagine banning yourself from beaches instead of foreigners who cry for you.

Israelites (so-called Negroes) have the most pride in ourselves and next I would say Madai (so-called Persian) do. You’re from Madai right? Y’all are next to us in pride.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Israelites (so-called Negroes) have the most pride in ourselves and next I would say Madai (so-called Persian) do. You’re from Madai right? Y’all are next to us in pride.
I am. Mirin both of us being prideful.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
That’s so cucked.

First LGBT madness, now this.

Bhai, what’s happening to Bharat? @human304
generations of arranged marriage now showing its effect.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and horizontallytall
Lol at the imperialism