The Truth About Being a White Guy in Asia

how is the relationship between men and women in china?is it bad like in the west?
View attachment 956019
Just yesterday I listened to Face's stream about this. 1:11:45 is when he starts to discuss race and dating (not sure if the video starts automatically at that point). At 2:19:50 some guy calls Face and tells how some men consider girls on OnlyFans to be their girlfriends, lol. :D

how is the relationship between men and women in china?is it bad like in the west?
View attachment 956019
It's pretty traditional. Feminism doesn't really exist. Police won't really do anything about a husband who "disciplines" his wife in public. Allimony and child support doesn't exist either (not in China at least). I could go knock up 20 different women and nothing would happen to me if I just ghosted them afterwords. That actually happend to a guy (American) in Beijing a few years back (it was actually like 13 women). He had to leave the city because his online bragging caused quite a stir. A local lynch mob wanted his head. He just moved to another city and laid low. No legal repercussions. It's the court's view that if an unwed mother decides to have a child out of wedlock, it's on her to figure out how she's gonna provide for it.

Anyways, the relationship between men and women is a lot better. Most women just want to be housewives. Don't get me wrong though, AWALT. They'll still try to dominate you if you if they think they can.

• Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345
View attachment 956019
It's pretty traditional. Feminism doesn't really exist. Police won't really do anything about a husband who "disciplines" his wife in public. Allimony and child support doesn't exist either (not in China at least). I could go knock up 20 different women and nothing would happen to me if I just ghosted them afterwords. That actually happend to a guy (American) in Beijing a few years back (it was actually like 13 women). He had to leave the city because his online bragging caused quite a stir. A local lynch mob wanted his head. He just moved to another city and laid low. No legal repercussions. It's the court's view that if an unwed mother decides to have a child out of wedlock, it's on her to figure out how she's gonna provide for it.

Anyways, the relationship between men and women is a lot better. Most women just want to be housewives. Don't get me wrong though, AWALT. They'll still try to dominate you if you if they think they can.

View attachment 956019

Oops. Internet's bad. I didn't see that it loaded so I sent it three times.

Mind you that not every East Asian woman living in the west is Western-born. Actually, most of the Asian girls I know are immigrants in the West (ie. they are born in Asia but moved to the West to study and/or work.)

About being self-conscious about being Asian, I'm not sure if that is a bad thing from a white guy's point of view.

My post wasn't an attack against you or any other individual - when I wrote it I wasn't thinking about you. Just a general comment about the phenomena. I'm sure that you know the phenomena where an old/ugly white guy goes to South East Asia and finds a girl who marries him to get a green card or otherwise benefits not in a romantical way.
Yeah, I got you. No offence taken. I just wanted to put it out there cause a lot of guys look down on white guys married to Asians.

But yeah, it can be good if you like to have sex with a lot of them. But not so much if you want to wife one up without having to worry about her, havin had, or still seeking validation from other white/non Asian guys. When it comes to LTRs, the less mental problems a girl has the better.

About the immigrants. There's something I like to call "the rose tinted glasses". Whenever a person moves abroad there's a thing that usually always happens. Over the first two years it's like they're wearing rose tinted glasses. They love everything. They see everything, even the bad stuff, as good. They soak up everything their new country has to offer.

Exchange students from Asia usually dive head first into things like feminism immediately after they get off the boat. Over here I've worked with a lot of rich Chinese girls who've spent years studying abroad in the U.K. or U.S. (all of them are rich). They always let you know they studied abroad within the first five minutes of meeting them, and they always identify as feminists. They're also always the biggest foreigner "groupies", sl*tting around at foreigner parties and hitting every white guy in your circle of friends up on social media. It's not the kind of girl you want to settle down with.

I'm sure there's some good Asian women in the West to be found. This has just been my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6341
Yeah, I got you. No offence taken. I just wanted to put it out there cause a lot of guys look down on white guys married to Asians.

But yeah, it can be good if you like to have sex with a lot of them. But not so much if you want to wife one up without having to worry about her, havin had, or still seeking validation from other white/non Asian guys. When it comes to LTRs, the less mental problems a girl has the better.

About the immigrants. There's something I like to call "the rose tinted glasses". Whenever a person moves abroad there's a thing that usually always happens. Over the first two years it's like they're wearing rose tinted glasses. They love everything. They see everything, even the bad stuff, as good. They soak up everything their new country has to offer.

Exchange students from Asia usually dive head first into things like feminism immediately after they get off the boat. Over here I've worked with a lot of rich Chinese girls who've spent years studying abroad in the U.K. or U.S. (all of them are rich). They always let you know they studied abroad within the first five minutes of meeting them, and they always identify as feminists. They're also always the biggest foreigner "groupies", sl*tting around at foreigner parties and hitting every white guy in your circle of friends up on social media. It's not the kind of girl you want to settle down with.

I'm sure there's some good Asian women in the West to be found. This has just been my experience.
I actually have a bit different experience. From my experience, many 1st generation Asian immigrants (ie. the ones who actually move from Asia to the West, not Western-born) still tend to have traditional values. They tend to want LTR. Not everyone of course.

But I agree about the rose-tinted glasses and I also believe that some immigrants who are from conservative countries became ultra-liberal when they move to America or Europe. I have seen some Middle Eastern girls becoming liberal when they move to the West.

By the way, I know one Chinese fuerdai (=born into a wealthy family) girl who studies English in China. Not sure why, because she works in her family business and doesn't need English. Maybe she has a white fever? Very good-looking too. And single. Definitely, something that I could consider for LTR. Wealthy family, good-looking, nice..

Yep, I know how some people look down on white guys who are married to Asians. Not to brag, but for me, Asian girls aren't a "backup plan" or anything: the Asian girls that I like aren't going for leftover white men, because they don't have to. The look down thing is because of the guys I mentioned (ugly guys going for Asian green card hoes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Decent I guess. 50year old rich chinese men can have 17 year old girlfriends in China.

No wonder my cousin gave all his children his white wife's surname even though he's full Chinese. Identifying as Asian is bad and uncool, caring about Asian pride is utterly and completely pointless. Asian male ascension always involves marrying girls of european descent and diluting asian DNA. And they have to give the children the mother's surname in order for the children to have a good life.
I'd like my sons to marry Asian women (like their mother), and my daughters to marry white men (like their father). Then again, I only want my daughters to be married to real men, whatever the case. A lot of white guys in the West are massive p*ssies due to the heavy beta male conditioning they endure growing up. I'd actually be much happier if I had a daughter who married a typical dongbei ren, instead of a white beta from Wisconsin or whatever.

Anyways, I plan to move my family to the States after the virus situation improves. If we have boys I'm gonna do my best to make sure they don't grow up wanting to be white. I don't know anything about Asian pride or whatever, but as long as they're just not ashamed of being Asian I'll be happy. I don't want to raise the next ER, lol. That guy's parents were complete idiots in so many different ways though. ER was pretty handsome if you ask me. A bit small, but handsome nevertheless

I've read a lot of material written by angry happas over the years.The kind who are resentful of being born. It seems that most of those guys had fathers who were absolute betas, while their mothers were white worshiping contol freaks. I've taught a lot of kids over the years. It always seems that the boys who are the biggest p*ssies are the ones who have high riding mothers. My children won't have that problem. Furthermore, from the time they exit the womb I'll only speak to them in English, and my wife will only speak to them in Mandarin along with her native (Shandong) dialect. I won't respond to them if they speak to me in Chinese, and she won't respond if they speak to her in English. They'll be home scooled as well. I won't have them indoctrinated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and Deleted member 6341
I read most of it. The dude's a dweeb, but he's pretty much right about everything. Especially the part about being on "Mickey Mouse mode". It gets extremely irritating.

And yes, happas can do much better than whites. But only if he's got a linguistic/cultural connection to the country he's in. A half Korean dude will never mog a white guy in China or Vietnam, but he'll blow almost any white guy out of the water if he goes to Korea.

Even a white bloke who's fluent in Korean won't do nearly as well as a half Korean who speaks the language. Sure, they might be able to bang the same amount of chicks, but the white dude's not gonna have access to the same quality of women that the happa will.

It's actually pretty hard as a white guy to find a woman in Asia who's not got something terribly wrong with her. It's not always apparent at first, but the women who go for foreigners are usually always very broken in some way. A lot of em are just crazy.

Anyways, I'm living in China. I've been here about 7 accumulative years and have lived in 13 different cities. I've also spent about 2 and a half years in SE Asia. My wife's pregnant. Whether we have a girl or a boy the child will have instant access to modeling gigs, and you name it, by the time they're 3 years old. They'll have opportunities I could never have. It doesn't matter what citizenship they hold. As long as they have Chinese blood they're considered ๅŽไบบ (Chinese). I know a lot of white folks IRL over here who's half breed kids have budding careers in the entertainment industry. I've also known a lot of Chinese happas who were born and raised in the West that were incel before they came over here. One dude said coming to China literally saved his life.
yeah east asian women that fuck foreigners are usually whores that look for short term relationships or being pumped and dumped since most of them are tourists. and whores always have some family issues or mental illness. for a long term relationship they will usually prefer their own men.
I don't understand yellow fever tbh, the average asian is a short deformed goblin with a long torso, short limbs and mouth breathing tier subhuman face.
but I have the impression they don't care about looks as much as we do in the west, it's more about status and money there, probably because they all look the same. and they are very ignorant about the rest of the world, so they associate white people with status and money. some of them even associate blacks with rappers.

• +1
I actually have a bit different experience. From my experience, many 1st generation Asian immigrants (ie. the ones who actually move from Asia to the West, not Western-born) still tend to have traditional values. They tend to want LTR. Not everyone of course.
that's usually the case for most immigrants. takes a generation or two to westernize them = turn them into feminazis and simps. then their birth rates go down the sink and the west needs some more immigrants as wagecucks etc.
Wow! I didn't know things were so bad in Japan. Japan's definitely a whole different animal. Stupid b*tches pushing around dogs. How disgusting.
things probably even more rigged in south korea but idk for sure

Not a single word. Also, he's some 3.5PSL 5'7 cuck. He can't give you an accurate idea of what it's like. I, on the other hand, I've lived in Asia for a while in the past and I was worshipped like a god. I'm 6'5 5.5psl according to trm tho to give some context.

I probably fucked your GF ricecel. Sorry
This didnt age well

• +1
She showed me her pussy. WHat a cope. JFL you're a jelly ricecel coping with MuH LaDYbOYs. She also had the voice of an angel, high E face, high E body and high E voice.
she's hot as fuck, let me fuck her please

would I slay in Asia ?

This is bullshit, i had no experience in my home country with 3 slays, i went first to Australia while being 6'1 and normie looking, banged 2 asian girls, 1 first week of arriving, 2nd from college.
Then i went traveling to bali and philipiness.
Bali 2 slays in 2 weeks, Philipiness 3 slays in 2 weeks.
When i went to work in Thaialand i slayed 25 girls in 5 months, also my ugly short friends managed to get laid just by being white.
In Vietnam is a bit harder but after getting tinder gold + good pictures i managed to slay 1 new girl per week for 6-7 months straight for total of 40.
While i can get slays in my home country in Europe it's nowhere as easy as Asia was, i got higher quality and number.
It could be a fact that i tried harder and kept improving while the cities i lived in were bigger.

BUT there is a TON of people i know who cant get laid in my country but got laid easily in Thailand/Philipiness/etc

• +1
Asians are subhumans

white cocku

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Rip @6ft7Mogger ๐Ÿ˜”

Is this for real??? I can just go to China, and fuck a bunch of local women, without paying child support??

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back