1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988

op has gone insane jfl
whites are rent free in his asian peanut head

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Subhuman Philtrum
She showed me her pussy. WHat a cope. JFL you're a jelly ricecel coping with MuH LaDYbOYs. She also had the voice of an angel, high E face, high E body and high E voice.
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988

op is having a mental breakdown i think
25BCBE84 8BC6 4A00 AE17 C1B82FB3506E

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 10987, BigBoy and 1 other person
Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 6’1cel and Deleted member 7776
op is having a mental breakdown i think
View attachment 799015
no im caging so fucking hard right now at this
1605135853788-png.798988

" She showed me her pussy. WHat a cope. JFL you're a jelly ricecel coping with MuH LaDYbOYs. She also had the voice of an angel, high E face, high E body and high E voice. "

no im caging so fucking hard right now at this
1605135853788-png.798988

" She showed me her pussy. WHat a cope. JFL you're a jelly ricecel coping with MuH LaDYbOYs. She also had the voice of an angel, high E face, high E body and high E voice. "
yes you totally wouldnt cum just from smelling her

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Guy in op is a Jew

ngl even my japanese ex was better looking

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Seems like OP got a mental breakdown.
Anyways, i don't read what jews write, ever.

The person talking in OP is a Pick Up Artist who wants to sell courses on how to pick up women in Asia. On top of that, it's hosted on Nextshark, the forefront of the gook coping movement.

Kill yourself, OP. You know you're coping.

I lived in Asia for years at one point. It was ridiculously easy.

The person talking in OP is a Pick Up Artist who wants to sell courses on how to pick up women in Asia. On top of that, it's hosted on Nextshark, the forefront of the gook coping movement.

Kill yourself, OP. You know you're coping.

I lived in Asia for years at one point. It was ridiculously easy.
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988
1605135853788-png.798988

Where did u go tbh

what happened to @6ft7Mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
what happened to @6ft7Mogger
i bullied him into submission unironically until he self-banned from offtopic lol

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
How much of a massive faggot must you be seriously arguing whether some white faggot is getting pussy or not. Being white in Asia is a bonus but regardless he's still fucking random prostitues with about 13 STDS. Instead of caring about what a manlet is doing go outside of your fucking mothers basement get a job.

Plus nearly all of them In Thailand are ladyboys

This sounds cope, from the original poster:
Three years later, having approached thousands of Asian girls, dated or seduced hundreds, and witnessing my friends do the same — I’ve come to believe the “white guy in Asia” theory is a complete myth.

Because. this ugly or nromie white dude. If he Should try to do the same for 3 years in Europe/white country. He woould be 3 years later:
Three years later, having approached thousands of white girls, dated or seduced hundreds dated or seduced 12.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and AutismMaxing
mans ain't even bad looking

Never someone seething so hard
Ricecels are so insecure

I read most of it. The dude's a dweeb, but he's pretty much right about everything. Especially the part about being on "Mickey Mouse mode". It gets extremely irritating.

And yes, happas can do much better than whites. But only if he's got a linguistic/cultural connection to the country he's in. A half Korean dude will never mog a white guy in China or Vietnam, but he'll blow almost any white guy out of the water if he goes to Korea.

Even a white bloke who's fluent in Korean won't do nearly as well as a half Korean who speaks the language. Sure, they might be able to bang the same amount of chicks, but the white dude's not gonna have access to the same quality of women that the happa will.

It's actually pretty hard as a white guy to find a woman in Asia who's not got something terribly wrong with her. It's not always apparent at first, but the women who go for foreigners are usually always very broken in some way. A lot of em are just crazy.

Anyways, I'm living in China. I've been here about 7 accumulative years and have lived in 13 different cities. I've also spent about 2 and a half years in SE Asia. My wife's pregnant. Whether we have a girl or a boy the child will have instant access to modeling gigs, and you name it, by the time they're 3 years old. They'll have opportunities I could never have. It doesn't matter what citizenship they hold. As long as they have Chinese blood they're considered 华人 (Chinese). I know a lot of white folks IRL over here who's half breed kids have budding careers in the entertainment industry. I've also known a lot of Chinese happas who were born and raised in the West that were incel before they came over here. One dude said coming to China literally saved his life.

• +1
Reactions: saga and TedKazanski
If you have to go to Asia to JBW, it means there is already something wrong with you. Not like wrong like in a bad way, but you aren't a good-looking guy.

I like (East) Asian girls, but I don't have to go to Asia to find them. A lot of East Asian girls work and/or study in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 12002
I read most of it. The dude's a dweeb, but he's pretty much right about everything. Especially the part about being on "Mickey Mouse mode". It gets extremely irritating.

And yes, happas can do much better than whites. But only if he's got a linguistic/cultural connection to the country he's in. A half Korean dude will never mog a white guy in China or Vietnam, but he'll blow almost any white guy out of the water if he goes to Korea.

Even a white bloke who's fluent in Korean won't do nearly as well as a half Korean who speaks the language. Sure, they might be able to bang the same amount of chicks, but the white dude's not gonna have access to the same quality of women that the happa will.

It's actually pretty hard as a white guy to find a woman in Asia who's not got something terribly wrong with her. It's not always apparent at first, but the women who go for foreigners are usually always very broken in some way. A lot of em are just crazy.

Anyways, I'm living in China. I've been here about 7 accumulative years and have lived in 13 different cities. I've also spent about 2 and a half years in SE Asia. My wife's pregnant. Whether we have a girl or a boy the child will have instant access to modeling gigs, and you name it, by the time they're 3 years old. They'll have opportunities I could never have. It doesn't matter what citizenship they hold. As long as they have Chinese blood they're considered 华人 (Chinese). I know a lot of white folks IRL over here who's half breed kids have budding careers in the entertainment industry. I've also known a lot of Chinese happas who were born and raised in the West that were incel before they came over here. One dude said coming to China literally saved his life.

how is the relationship between men and women in china?is it bad like in the west?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
ngl

how is the relationship between men and women in china?is it bad like in the west?
Decent I guess. 50year old rich chinese men can have 17 year old girlfriends in China.

If you have to go to Asia to JBW, it means there is already something wrong with you. Not like wrong like in a bad way, but you aren't a good-looking guy.

I like (East) Asian girls, but I don't have to go to Asia to find them. A lot of East Asian girls work and/or study in the West.
No wonder my cousin gave all his children his white wife's surname even though he's full Chinese. Identifying as Asian is bad and uncool, caring about Asian pride is utterly and completely pointless. Asian male ascension always involves marrying girls of european descent and diluting asian DNA. And they have to give the children the mother's surname in order for the children to have a good life.

No wonder my cousin gave all his children his white wife's surname even though he's full Chinese. Identifying as Asian is bad and uncool, caring about Asian pride is utterly and completely pointless. Asian male ascension always involves marrying girls of european descent and diluting asian DNA. And they have to give the children the mother's surname in order for the children to have a good life.
I almost get the impression that if an Asian guy manages to get a white girlfriend, it's an achievement and thing to be proud of for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
I almost get the impression that if an Asian guy manages to get a white girlfriend, it's an achievement and thing to be proud of for him.
Yes and in most cases, the guy just gives all his children his wife's surname. Can't give the children disadvantageous Asian surnames in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Yes, but those girls had a corrupted upbringing. Feminism doesn't really exists over here. People have real problems to worry about in the developing/3rd world. ABCs (American born Chinese) are some of the biggest sl*ts I've ever seen. They also tend to be very self conscious about being Asian, which is never a good thing. That's probably part of the reason why they're such sl*ts.

Anyways, let me get a bit defensive here. Women have always found me attractive. White women, black women, old, young, you name it. I've never really had a problem with that.

I never came over here with the intention of finding a wife either. I got fired from my job in 2011 over a false sexual harrassment claim (spurned a 50 something year old lady, if you can believe that). At that point I was very tired of living in the U.S., with all it's political correctness/feminism/horse sh*t, and I wanted to leave. Since I was a kid I'd always dreamed of living abroad. Anyways, with that I took a TEFL course that guaranteed job placement assistance upon completion. I originally wanted to go to South America, but a school in China gave me the first offer. And I was so ready to leave I took it. I found I really enjoyed the life here. So China just kind of swallowed me up.

Don't kid yourself. There's a lot of extremely good looking white dudes over here. Not all of us are "LBH" (losere back home).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Wallenberg
Yes, but those girls had a corrupted upbringing. Feminism doesn't really exists over here. People have real problems to worry about in the developing/3rd world. ABCs (American born Chinese) are some of the biggest sl*ts I've ever seen. They also tend to be very self conscious about being Asian, which is never a good thing. That's probably part of the reason why they're such sl*ts.

Anyways, let me get a bit defensive here. Women have always found me attractive. White women, black women, old, young, you name it. I've never really had a problem with that.

I never came over here with the intention of finding a wife either. I got fired from my job in 2011 over a false sexual harrassment claim (spurned a 50 something year old lady, if you can believe that). At that point I was very tired of living in the U.S., with all it's political correctness/feminism/horse sh*t, and I wanted to leave. Since I was a kid I'd always dreamed of living abroad. Anyways, with that I took a TEFL course that guaranteed job placement assistance upon completion. I originally wanted to go to South America, but a school in China gave me the first offer. And I was so ready to leave I took it. I found I really enjoyed the life here. So China just kind of swallowed me up.

Don't kid yourself. There's a lot of extremely good looking white dudes over here. Not all of us are "LBH" (losere back home).
Mind you that not every East Asian woman living in the west is Western-born. Actually, most of the Asian girls I know are immigrants in the West (ie. they are born in Asia but moved to the West to study and/or work.)

About being self-conscious about being Asian, I'm not sure if that is a bad thing from a white guy's point of view.

My post wasn't an attack against you or any other individual - when I wrote it I wasn't thinking about you. Just a general comment about the phenomena. I'm sure that you know the phenomena where an old/ugly white guy goes to South East Asia and finds a girl who marries him to get a green card or otherwise benefits not in a romantical way.

Last edited:
  • +1

So easy to do that when you find Asian girls sexually attractive. Many guys (including me) don't, so it's definitely not a good option for me.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back