Paki here, rate my girl

I can't be friends with you then, I value sincerity and honesty in friendships, and if our paths diverge due to differing values or perspectives, I respect that. It's essential for me to surround myself with individuals who align with my principles and beliefs. And I'm afraid pakistani people who engage in racist behaviors don't align with those principels
Lol you're on an incel forum homie.
You don't have friends, period.

Lol you're on an incel forum homie.
You don't have friends, period.
I'm blocking you, you just made me lose my only rabbi friend, now I'll have to make friends with rabbi @enchanted_elixir

You should of never told this site you were pakistani and got a white girl. This site is obviously gonna unleash hell on you bro

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Gengar
I can't be friends with you then, I value sincerity and honesty in friendships, and if our paths diverge due to differing values or perspectives, I respect that. It's essential for me to surround myself with individuals who align with my principles and beliefs. And I'm afraid pakistani people who engage in racist behaviors don't align with those principels
Good. I’m not friends with people who discriminate against my people. You were being racist here, discrediting OP and saying white women wouldn’t go for us.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Latens Deitas
You should of never told this site you were pakistani and got a white girl. This site is obviously gonna unleash hell on you bro
Legit. Cave-dwelling beasts and negros coming out at full force to unite and be racist against a brown guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: plukee
Legit. Cave-dwelling beasts and negros coming out at full force to unite and be racist against a brown guy.
Ik it fucking sucks but these people are just too rotted in the brain way too deep into the blackpill to the point that they forget outliers exist

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Good. I’m not friends with people who discriminate against my people. You were being racist here, discrediting OP and saying white women wouldn’t go for us.
Dear TRUE_CEL,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to apologize sincerely for the disrespectful and hurtful remarks I made during our recent conversation. My words were completely out of line, and I deeply regret causing you any pain or offense.

I hold immense respect for you, both as a friend and as my rabbi, and I'm truly sorry for speaking thoughtlessly. I understand the seriousness of my actions and the impact they may have had on our relationship.

I value our friendship tremendously and would like to make things right. Please know that I'm taking steps to learn from this and ensure it doesn't happen again. Your forgiveness would mean a lot to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Dear TRUE_CEL,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to apologize sincerely for the disrespectful and hurtful remarks I made during our recent conversation. My words were completely out of line, and I deeply regret causing you any pain or offense.

I hold immense respect for you, both as a friend and as my rabbi, and I'm truly sorry for speaking thoughtlessly. I understand the seriousness of my actions and the impact they may have had on our relationship.

I value our friendship tremendously and would like to make things right. Please know that I'm taking steps to learn from this and ensure it doesn't happen again. Your forgiveness would mean a lot to me.
Dear Latens Deitas,

I understand goys make mistakes, so I shall hold no grudges.

Sincerely,

TRUE_CEL

Niggas on here are fags, ngl.

Like... instead of using this as motivation, and asking for tips / advice on what can be done, everyone here just hates

• +1
She’s pretty hot, is her nose natural/has she had any surgeries?

I will be honest though bhai I don’t find her attractive at all….. but the other guys would simp for even femcels so they’re just hating because you, an ethnic, got with her. JFL.

• +1
she is pretty

Cool, an old ass pic, when i didn't shave my body hair.... but now I shave super frequently.

Pick and choose you pathetic bitch
i hope you got rhino

I will be honest though bhai I don’t find her attractive at all….. but the other guys would simp for even femcels so they’re just hating because you, an ethnic, got with her. JFL.
That's fair bhai, but yeah, all the other guys here are hating because an ethnic got a white chick lmfao

How much would a bimax + genioplasty and a mini-rhino (only for the nose tip) ascend me?
A lot man, text me in dm with pics

Nigga, that's cuz your camel is balls deep in your brown hairy tiny little Arab butthole.

I know you arabs love to get fucked in the ass, which is why the niggas with the biggest asses are you camelfuckers.

Go have a threesome with your goat and camel you little shitskin, and when that tiny Arab cock cums, don't explode you dirty wallahi

Lmfao y'all still get punked around by the jews in your own backyards.

Stay mad you little camelfucking shitskin
If u can’t provide a picture of you with her I am not believe this no paki can get above mtb

I don’t know if this trolling, but if it’s not it’s extremely retarded to upload an actual picture of your partner here, WTF man

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and Deleted member 37815
Htb with good pheno

Niggas on here are fags, ngl.

Like... instead of using this as motivation, and asking for tips / advice on what can be done, everyone here just hates
It’s another reason why i don’t post my face. Your right everyone here is a loser most I’ve posted on my face on here is my blue eyes and eye area cause those are very good features of mine. And even then when I posted it in a looksmaxx server some absolute fucking loser called anoright kept posting my voice and eyes and asking for my looksmaxx account so he can clearly find more of my shit. Forum is full of sad losers man I wouldn’t suggest posting anymore ratings of close ones you know or yourself man

That's fair bhai, but yeah, all the other guys here are hating because an ethnic got a white chick lmfao
I don’t find her that attractive either but if you’re happy and feel you scored then that’s all that matters

And tbh you did score big time for someone like yourself so i will give you that

but these pakis be playing games

I think OP is indian and larping btw your „gf“ is mid

but these pakis be playing games
Depends on what type of Paki you are. If ur the brown one with fade and goatee, u wont get any white girls bur curry and arab girls will throw themselves at u

If ur a paki with my pheno, u will constantly be liked by mtb+ white girls and often htbs
But no brown girls or arab girls

Depends on what type of Paki you are. If ur the brown one with fade and goatee, u wont get any white girls bur curry and arab girls will throw themselves at u

If ur a paki with my pheno, u will constantly be liked by mtb+ white girls and often htbs
I agree with you, OP probably has fade and goatee pheno

Neggah you were supposed to be afghan ffs.

Bro, I talked to you before, lool... I'm Punjabi, on the lighter end of the punjabi phenotype with top 90 percentile bones

100onmawrist80onmawristpill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I believe you, hope you enjoy smashing your foid's vegana
Her bobs are nice too, when she gets turned on her nipples become really pointy and pink

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
Makeup+low res make her face hard to rate, but her body is definitely an 8. I could tolerate a 3/10 face if she's hygenic and her body is 8/10. That's a decent pull. Just don't get your hopes up, cheaters are everywhere and she could be one. True loyalty is rarer than the fucking $2M MTG card Post Malone bought.

Makeup+low res make her face hard to rate, but her body is definitely an 8. I could tolerate a 3/10 face if she's hygenic and her body is 8/10. That's a decent pull. Just don't get your hopes up, cheaters are everywhere and she could be one. True loyalty is rarer than the fucking $2M MTG card Post Malone bought.
What's her face?

I've asked her to rate some PSL chads (obviously not threw this cage tier forum lmfao), but she's said that alot of male models look weird (barrett and O'Pry).

Also, according to her, alot of white chicks WOULD date interracially, if they could bring a "good catch" (nigga has to make good money, be articulate, be attractive, and be committed to a LTR) home to their friends and family.

I'm in it for the long run with her, and I've met her parents.

Very good folks overall

Irish aren't white
Her ass cheeks are pale, and she has blue eyes with pink pointy perky nipples and an inny pink pussy that's small juicy and tight, along with a tight pink butthole.

She's as white as it comes

She's also 5'4
Didn't you two just match on some dating app? She's not automatically your girl when you match on dating apps, hope you know that...

Her ass cheeks are pale, and she has blue eyes with pink pointy perky nipples and an inny pink pussy that's small juicy and tight, along with a tight pink butthole.

She's as white as it comes
Leave it to the curry to talk up some mid white girl as a Goddess, that's right bro, Ascend your subhuman genes.