Paki here, rate my girl

Didn't you two just match on some dating app? She's not automatically your girl when you match on dating apps, hope you know that...
Yeah, but when I meet her family, hang out with her every day, fuck her, kiss her every single day, and we have plans to live together, then maybe... just maybe, she might be my girlfriend

Leave it to the curry to talk up some mid white girl as a Goddess, that's right bro, Ascend your subhuman genes.
Loool keep coping you filthy white boy.

You're just mad that I ended up getting a white stacylite, while women of your own race have forsaken your incel ass.

That's right bitch, I'm making a half paki half irish mutt with her, and our big family is gonna ascend incel pink dick white bois like you.

My girl is a stacylite, while you're a little white bitch incel bitch

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Loool keep coping you filthy white boy.

You're just mad that I ended up getting a white stacylite, while women of your own race have forsaken your incel ass.

That's right bitch, I'm making a half paki half irish mutt with her, and our big family is gonna ascend incel pink dick white bois like you.

My girl is a stacylite, while you're a little white bitch incel bitch
Not white lol, also she's not as goodlooking as you think she is, she's just white, don't really care anyways. You could've just admitted you were subhuman and you simply wanted a white girl to ascend your genes, in hopes of your offspring becoming good-looking and having a better life. Good luck.

Looks like 6, but I'm betting that without makeup, to me she would be 4 or 5.
Dude, come on... how?

She's stacylite.

At least a 8.5, closer to a 9.

Where is she not stacylite my boy?

Not white lol, also she's not as goodlooking as you think she is, she's just white, don't really care anyways. You could've just admitted you were subhuman and you simply wanted a white girl to ascend your genes, in hopes of your offspring becoming good-looking and having a better life. Good luck.
Lool keep coping bitch.

Nice body, nice titties, tight pussy, big bubble butt, and a nice face, with nice brunette hair.

Keep bitching moaning and complaining.

Nigga, the closest you'll ever get to pulling these women is by talking to her boyfriend on an online forum.

And nigga, I mog your shit genes to your trailer park and back, which... is why a hot white woman chose me to have kids with, over you 😬

• JFL
Lool keep coping bitch.

Nice body, nice titties, tight pussy, big bubble butt, and a nice face, with nice brunette hair.

Keep bitching moaning and complaining.

Nigga, the closest you'll ever get to pulling these women is by talking to her boyfriend on an online forum.

And nigga, I mog your shit genes to your trailer park and back, which... is why a hot white woman chose me to have kids with, over you 😬
Hope you'll be happy when your kids come out fully white and self-hating, hope you'll be happy when your Pakistani parents genes will be watered down by white ones, hope you'll be happy when you'll be forgotten by your grandchildrens, children, children and so on, hope you'll be happy lil bro.

Hope you'll be happy when your kids come out fully white and self-hating, hope you'll be happy when your Pakistani parents genes will be watered down by white ones, hope you'll be happy when you'll be forgotten by your grandchildrens, children, children and so on, hope you'll be happy lil bro.
Lul

Miss me with that bullshit.

I'll have kids with a stacylite you honky little cracker, and we'll continue claiming your women as ours bitch

• JFL
Lul

Miss me with that bullshit.

I'll have kids with a stacylite you honky little cracker, and we'll continue claiming your women as ours bitch
I'm not White, I'm just telling you that if you do have children with this white girl, don't have them be self hating like you

I'm not White, I'm just telling you that if you do have children with this white girl, don't have them be self hating like you
Nigga stfu lol

• JFL
Dude, come on... how?

She's stacylite.

At least a 8.5, closer to a 9.

Where is she not stacylite my boy?
She just isn't. Her face clearly has lots of makeup in that picture, it's an obvious sign of compensation. Her blush is too good to be true. Her face has a strange angularity to it too.

Don't get me wrong - overall she's an 8 to me, since overall would mean her body is included. For me, a foid's body holds far more importance than her face. Who cares about a Taylor Swift lookalike if she's chubby? Chubby foids, hit the gym or GTFO. Body>Personality>Face. Most faces are not that ugly, they are just unremarkable is all.

Face is only important for wahmen on dating apps because they're insanely picky. If there's no cherry, they'll dump the entire milkshake in the sink. Most mahn are fine with just the milkshake.

Loool she hates Muslims you little rat face.
Go die from an Israeli IDE you shitskin
So she hates your whole family and your ancestors? Marry her

PSL is a modeling rating scale not a indicator of beautifulness, She's definitely pretty and has a good body with almond eyes
People here are exposed to like top 0.001% Gigastacies like these
View attachment 2552581
Therefore their perception of beauty is skewed. I remember someone here Calling Brad Pitt an "incel with good hairstyle" lol, So ignore their comments, Also try not to post more of her pictures here, it's an incel forum afterall filled with mentally retarded, sexless men
Giga stacie 😭

dont post girls here nigger weird people lurking

You can keep her shitskin, I wouldn’t let my camel fuck that narrow faced abomination.
"narrow faced"
yet sand niggers like this get popular within your community
"moose" ironically due to moose/horse face and camel nose :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And this horsefaced fuck that got a nose job, because she's so confident in her bootleg jew features right? Ain't that haram?
Bitch literally admitted to getting one and still looks ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: drose
"narrow faced"
"moose" ironically due to moose/horse face and camel nose :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And this horsefaced fuck that got a nose job, because she's so confident in her bootleg jew features right? Ain't that haram?
Bitch literally admitted to getting one and still looks ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yo, real talk, these camel fuckers are the worst.

Bro, any stereotype about indians being creepy is ONE HUNDRED times worse amongst arabs.

Arabs literally have to cover their women in fucking black rags, just to stop other niggas from raping them.

The only reason curries get eviscerated in the media now, is because they're the modern day Italians. The Italians were heavily discriminated against in the late 1800s - mid 1900s.

These camel fuckers are up next.

Post-9/11 is just a taste of what's to come for them.

Look at arabs in Europe, and tell me with a straight face, that curries would do that anywhere in the world... exactly

"narrow faced"

Fuck them idc about what some random brown guy looks like, I’m a 2.05 fwhr monster and I can call out any cumskin I want you hear me you little bitch
IMG 1539

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Blackgymmax and drose
Fuck them idc about what some random brown guy looks like, I’m a 2.05 fwhr monster and I can call out any cumskin I want you hear me you little bitch
View attachment 2578745
Nigga shut the literal fuck up, one tap on that little peanut skull of yours, and I'll spark you unconscious.

That chin is just hanging there waiting for a fast right hook 😭😭

Nigga shut the literal fuck up, one tap on that little peanut skull of yours, and I'll spark you unconscious.

That chin is just hanging there waiting for a fast right hook 😭😭
IMG 1384

@Blackgymmax fuck you nigger

View attachment 2578745
you're a sand nigger, ain't no ethnic mogging me u bootleg jew. I'm 6'5 210 10%bf I'll mog ur bloodline and take your whore mother from ur camel piss father.

Lmao I was shadowing a bariatric surgeon the other day and one patient was a fat fucking arab that went through a sleeve gastrectomy. bitch was with her daughter who was flirting with me and the surgeon cuz we were tall. imagine your hoejabi women flirting in front of their religious mothers for a "kaffir" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Youre own women don't want lmao

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and drose
you're a sand nigger, ain't no ethnic mogging me u bootleg jew. I'm 6'5 210 10%bf I'll mog ur bloodline and take your whore mother from ur camel piss father.

Lmao I was shadowing a bariatric surgeon the other day and one patient was a fat fucking arab that went through a sleeve gastrectomy. bitch was with her daughter who was flirting with me and the surgeon cuz we were tall. imagine your hoejabi women flirting in front of their religious mothers for a "kaffir" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Youre own women don't want lmao
IMG 1567
You don’t know where your sister will end up drunk tonight and with she’ll sleep with.

Bro honestly you’d be better off converting to islam and getting married to a loyal arab girl than wifing up a bitch with 100 bodies.

how are your threads always 5+ pages lol

anyway your move, @soldier_puzzle662

Love race wars

• WTF
Reactions: forevermirin
She is mtb. No near stacy. Nose too upturned, lacks bonemass and his eyes looks tiny without make up. His eyebrow also looks weird.

View attachment 2580776
You don’t know where your sister will end up drunk tonight and with she’ll sleep with.

Bro honestly you’d be better off converting to islam and getting married to a loyal arab girl than wifing up a bitch with 100 bodies.

is that your way of coping since your sister is takin bbc?? :lul: :lul: I don't have a sister but I do have a brother lol

I've had friends fuck 'muslim" arab bitches who are now getting married to a cuck like you. Even with islam, the degeneracy from your countries is cumbersome. Maybe that's why Allah is allowing the middle east to continuously get fucked, he's disappointed in sand niggers like yourself. LOLOLOL
"for the ummah" - arabcell aka another sandcelnigger

View attachment 2582403

is that your way of coping since your sister is takin bbc?? :lul: :lul: I don't have a sister but I do have a brother lol

I've had friends fuck 'muslim" arab bitches who are now getting married to a cuck like you. Even with islam, the degeneracy from your countries is cumbersome. Maybe that's why Allah is allowing the middle east to continuously get fucked, he's disappointed in sand niggers like yourself. LOLOLOL
"for the ummah" - arabcell aka another sandcelnigger
Kys degenerate you have to wife a bitch with a 100 bodies, you cucks have normalized women taking the leadership role and making men slaves, you have made it normal for men to stick their dicks in each other’s hole’s. You’re okay with your brother getting ravaged by bbc cause muh “it’s natural” what a bunch of pussies. You use a few arab whore living in whatever degenerate shithole in the west you live in as example to prove the middle east are degenerate, this only proves the degenerate effect the west has on a persons mind cause most girls here go out of their way to not interact with men.
IMG 1604 IMG 1605
0 masculinity or virtues.

Waiting for the paki

Kys degenerate you have to wife a bitch with a 100 bodies, you cucks have normalized women taking the leadership role and making men slaves, you have made it normal for men to stick their dicks in each other’s hole’s. You’re okay with your brother getting ravaged by bbc cause muh “it’s natural” what a bunch of pussies. You use a few arab whore living in whatever degenerate shithole in the west you live in as example to prove the middle east are degenerate, this only proves the degenerate effect the west has on a persons mind cause most girls here go out of their way to not interact with men.
View attachment 2582698View attachment 2582699
0 masculinity or virtues.
Your right imma wife ur sister and mother. Then ur am daughter which leaves with me one more woman amongst the 4 right sand nigger 😂😂😂. Don’t you specialize in killing yourself. Strapping bombs to the chest and pulling the trigger. Just do that in the shit East. How’s shitistine doing? Did your goat rapist father die yesterday. Are you close to dying and here you are arguing by the means of isreal allowing u to have internet. Your opinions don’t matter, your life is meaningless. You disappearing in the worst way possible won’t change the power dynamics of the people and your ppl will still keep dying.

Your right imma wife ur sister and mother. Then ur am daughter which leaves with me one more woman amongst the 4 right sand nigger 😂😂😂. Don’t you specialize in killing yourself. Strapping bombs to the chest and pulling the trigger. Just do that in the shit East. How’s shitistine doing? Did your goat rapist father die yesterday. Are you close to dying and here you are arguing by the means of isreal allowing u to have internet. Your opinions don’t matter, your life is meaningless. You disappearing in the worst way possible won’t change the power dynamics of the people and your ppl will still keep dying.
Your mother is probably getting a train ran through her right now and you wouldn’t know it, I could slap her ass and spit on her right infront of you and you’d do nothing you cuck. Your country is run by jews, Immigrants are stealing your women, your dad isn’t around, your mom is a slut for immigrants, just end it faggot.

Your mother is probably getting a train ran through her right now and you wouldn’t know it, I could slap her ass and spit on her right infront of you and you’d do nothing you cuck. Your country is run by jews, Immigrants are stealing your women, your dad isn’t around, your mom is a slut for immigrants, just end it faggot.
ur a nigger, ur arguments are brain-dead just like your family that I saw on tiktok earlier today. I can tell you're crying writing a response because the truth hurts u so bad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ur a nigger, ur arguments are brain-dead just like your family that I saw on tiktok earlier today. I can tell you're crying writing a response because the truth hurts u so bad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Hit a nerve did I, huh cuck

Ugly, she has retard white trash eyes

the only nerve hit is your mother camel toe from my dick cuz she hates her own pansy disappointments like you
Your mum has a triple digit body count half of which where ethnics, kill her and restore your honor

cropped ig profile picture, interesting

People out here really coping, reality is curries mog in 2023