Pakistan aka mogistan

Ya Pakistani ya.

Nah fuck off, Pakistan is a shit hole and you belong there, pakistanis look like indians and this is coming from a Pakistani. You cherry picked all these photos to suit your bias. Most Pakis just look like indians. Would make sense as 44% of the population if not higher is punjabi which belongs to India as well.

• WTF
Reactions: Ryan
Ya Pakistani ya.

Nah fuck off, Pakistan is a shit hole and you belong there, pakistanis look like indians and this is coming from a Pakistani. You cherry picked all these photos to suit your bias. Most Pakis just look like indians. Would make sense as 44% of the population if not higher is punjabi which belongs to India as well.
U r indian larping as Pakistani.. Should i expose u harami

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6531
U r indian larping as Pakistani.. Should i expose u harami
I'm not larping as Pakistani, why the fuck would anyone larp as Pakistani only you would think of that, nobody else is in love with Pakistan as much as you, you paki nationalist

imagine being proud of nothing, looks are not something to be proud of, you did not built it, you put in no effort into it.

damn you goyims are seriously idiotas

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Ryan and Deleted member 6531
I'm not larping as Pakistani, why the fuck would anyone larp as Pakistani only you would think of that, nobody else is in love with Pakistan as much as you, you paki nationalist
U piece of shitt wait this week I'll expose u...imagine not loving ur Country.. I loved it the day i was born and I'll love it till the day i die

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 12688
pakis are proud of nothing, they are good at nothing.

pakis are proud of nothing, they are good at nothing.
This Ryan paki would disagree with you, he is proud of the way his people looks. Even though he cherry picked like mad

• WTF
This Ryan paki would disagree with you, he is proud of the way his people looks. Even though he cherry picked like mad
lol funny, looks are nothing to be proud of lol.
millions of good looking people.
but only one newton, einstien, columbus.

look good? cool but still nothing to be proud of, hundreds of good looking cum skins are drivers for their jooish or even incel looking masters.

• +1
What a shit thread. Cherrypicking at its finest.Pakis=Indians. Its like the difference between Polish and Germans nobody can fucking tell

@AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
What a shit thread. Cherrypicking at its finest.Pakis=Indians. Its like the difference between Polish and Germans nobody can fucking tell

@AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What a shit thread. Cherrypicking at its finest.Pakis=Indians. Its like the difference between Polish and Germans nobody can tell

@AcneScars
Nobody can tell bro

See for 2:29 if u r in a hurry for average people comparison
We all look indians bro
Screenshot 20210525 182425 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox
first image screenshot lol at your iq... @chaddyboi66 look at this dude

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6531
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
if not jatt or pashtun
dont care

salludon is my jatt bhai

• Love it
No country can mog Pakistan... There is a reason....cuz pakistan have all races.. And it's native to it
1)african.. Pakistan ethnic group siddis are African looking View attachment 1097831View attachment 10978332) European.. Pakistani ethnic group pashtun, some kashmiris and gilgit baltistan people are med and nordic passing (in this group some are med passing and some nordic) View attachment 1097836med passing View attachment 1097842View attachment 1097840nordic passing
4)punjabis look like North Indian cuz there are punjabis in North India too... Not like all north Indian but only punjabi group there View attachment 10978434)rice passing.. But more chadder.. They are people of hazara in pakistan View attachment 1097846View attachment 10978485) arab looking.. People of balochistan especially quetta are arab looking View attachment 1097851View attachment 1097852mogistan Mashallah
Pakistan is dating on tutorial mode as a man. If you cant make it there than actually give up.

No country can mog Pakistan... There is a reason....cuz pakistan have all races.. And it's native to it
1)african.. Pakistan ethnic group siddis are African looking View attachment 1097831View attachment 10978332) European.. Pakistani ethnic group pashtun, some kashmiris and gilgit baltistan people are med and nordic passing (in this group some are med passing and some nordic) View attachment 1097836med passing View attachment 1097842View attachment 1097840nordic passing
4)punjabis look like North Indian cuz there are punjabis in North India too... Not like all north Indian but only punjabi group there View attachment 10978434)rice passing.. But more chadder.. They are people of hazara in pakistan View attachment 1097846View attachment 10978485) arab looking.. People of balochistan especially quetta are arab looking View attachment 1097851View attachment 1097852mogistan Mashallah
40366story x large

Hazara Girl

• Love it