muh "ALL PAKIS ARE CURRIES" cope EVISCERATED

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

Sure all the curry copers claiming they're "med passing" are full of shit, but to say that these people are curries is equally as cope tbh, they're a completely different species tbh.
V
V
V
V

The further North you go into Pakistan the less curry it actually becomes and you can't really say that the people up in the Kalash Valley or Chitral are curries when they look like this:
38 Kalasha man ideas | kalash people, people of pakistan, indigenous peoples
A Kalash man and baby at the summer festival of the Kalash people, in  Rumboor Valley, Pakistan. The Kalash… | Kalash people, Men and babies,  Beauty around the world
Screenshot 2021-04-28 9.35.40 AM.png

They haven't mixed with anyone else for more than a thousand years.

Same goes for all the Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan tbh:
Screenshot 2021-04-28 9.37.47 AM.png
1619621324124.png
1619621338066.png
1619621345865.png

And no, I'm not talking about these shitskin muhajer ass curry niggers either that think they look like some Pashtun mogger n sheeit :sick::
Screenshot 2021-04-28 9.51.35 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-04-28 9.50.55 AM.png

And yes, I know that they [the non-curries] aren't representative of the whole population of Pakistan, let alone all the self hating curries larping as them here, but they do take up a considerable chunk of the population of Northern Pakistan so it doesn't make any sense to say something as bluepilled as "Pakistan is ALL curry."

Also, on a side note...

Aryan age India/Pakistan used to look less curry and more Pashtun mogger/Indo-Aryan [even as far down as Northern India] before the caste system collapsed and allowed all the shitskins to invade the North and breed the original populace out of existence.

1619659077185.png
1619659144530.png
1619658916947.png

This was due in no small part thanks to the efforts of the (((British))) and how they turned all the shitskin curries against the caste system.
1619656858093.png
Rukshar Dhillon Dance GIF by RSVP Movies

Effectively convincing, albeit inadvertently- although this is debatable cause of muh (((eternal anglo))) "theory" tbh, the rest of the populace that the caste system was just a form of muh "foreign/racist oppression" instead of a way to successfully maintain racial cohesion, stability, etc and the survival of the Aryan race.

Indian GIF
Asian American Indian GIF by asianhistorymonth

And justb4 all the buthurt hindu dindu cow fucker curries start piling onto me trying to fling cow shit at me or sell me scam insurance or something.

@Salludon
@PrestonYnot
@Rothschild
@looksmax.me
@Toska
@5foot8Paki
@5'8manlet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Supreme, studymaxxer, Deleted member 4804 and 10 others
Pashtun is legit but other than that those examples are extremely far and few between.
I've seen it more in Afghans more than anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4804, Lolcel and 2 others
Also yes, I remade this from post I made because I spent a lot of time on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Pashtun is legit but other than that those examples are extremely far and few between.
I've seen it more in Afghans more than anything else

When you go into an area like Chitral or the tribal border near Afghanistan then they're everywhere bro srs, but I just made this because it's stupid to say shit like muh "oh he's from Pakistan Lol, he must be curry because they're Paki JFL" when these people are also from there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SubhumanCurrycel
No lol there are lots of Pakistanis in west, they look Indian
+ watch Afghanistan videos on YouTube and you’d see they look mix of Indian and Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Lolcel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
No lol there are lots of Pakistanis in west, they look Indian
+ watch Afghanistan videos on YouTube and you’d see they look mix of Indian and Asian

I'm not talking about Pakistanis in the west or even all Pakis, I'm only talking about theses Indo-Aryan Pasthun moggers tbh and made it clear to point out how not all of them look like that but some still do.

Guys like the pictures you posted represent like 0.1% of curries even in the regions they come from.

Average "white" pakistani basically looks like a regular dark persian
48e6c299c6d089eda297c1ec222072b0
Istockphoto 1221208487 1024x1024
7616979004 3a2327c89a b

Basically about as white as gulf Arabs

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, Lolcel and 6 others
@brbbrah tier thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel and lutte
Guys like the pictures you posted represent like 0.1% of curries even in the regions they come from.

Average "white" pakistani basically looks like a regular dark persian
View attachment 1112792View attachment 1112793View attachment 1112794

Basically about as white as gulf Arabs
They make up 15% of the population of Pakistan, and I'm only talking about North Pakistan which is basically another less shitty Afghanistan.
And most people in places like the Kalash Valley or even Chitral look like that tbh.

They're not curries.

Last edited:
@Shrek2OnDvD

@TheCopefulCurry
@reptiles
@Sikkunt23
@SikKunt
@JustBeCurry
@JustBeCurryBrah
@AbandonShip
@infidel hunter

@AcneScars
@brbbrah
@WadlowMaxxing
@TRUE_CEL
@Moggy
@Dope
@FatJattMofo
@Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Hm... u can't consider them white right?

They make up 15% of the population of Pakistan, and I'm only talking about North Pakistan which is basically another less shitty Afghanistan.
And most people in places like the Kalash Valley or even Chitral look like that tbh.

They're not curries.
They aren’t the white people of anywhere. They are majority olive-brown. There is a very small minority of them that look white, however. But Pakistanis tend to push the narrative that every single one of them looks like that.

Pakistani Pashtuns crowds:

IMG 20210429 093958
IMG 20210429 094008
IMG 20210429 094036
IMG 20210429 094024

Famous Pakistani Pashtun sportsman Jahangir Khan
IMG 20210429 094050

Famous Pakistani Pashtun Activist Malala Yousafzai:
IMG 20210429 094102

Famous Pakistani Pashtun cricketer Shahid Afridi
IMG 20210429 094115

Anyone who thinks Pashtuns are white must be joking or does not know what average Pashtuns and Europeans look like. Most Pashtuns can pass off as locals in almost all of Pakistan and Northwest India. In the rest of South Asia, people can tell they are foreigners but they would not be mistaken for white, even in Sri Lanka.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Lolcel, lutte and 6 others
White as in European?
No.

But curry too?
No.
I meant that as in u can't consider ANY group of Pakis white.

For example, that second pic u showed of the Kashal Valley w/ the dad and his son... he looks ethnic but w/ white coloring, all his soft features, zygos, etc. except for his nose.

Whereas the first guy does look white (European Med), but even they're seen as their own set of people, u can't compare them to northern Europeans so whatever.

What do u think?

They aren’t the white people of anywhere. They are majority olive-brown. There is a very small minority of them that look white, however. But Pakistanis tend to push the narrative that every single one of them looks like that.

View attachment 1112800View attachment 1112801View attachment 1112802View attachment 1112803

View attachment 1112804
View attachment 1112805
View attachment 1112806

Anyone who thinks Pashtuns are white must be joking or does not know what average Pashtuns and Europeans look like. Most Pashtuns can pass off as locals in almost all of Pakistan and Northwest India. In the rest of South Asia, people can tell they are foreigners but they would not be mistaken for white, even in Sri Lanka.
Exactly. The number of white-passing Pakis is very low, so instead of saying all of Pakistan is curry we should say 99.9% of Pakistan is curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, turkproducer and Jason Voorhees
Exactly. The number of white-passing Pakis is very low, so instead of saying all of Pakistan is curry we should say 99.9% of Pakistan is curry
I don't know why pakis and North curries do this tbh. There are plenty of good looking ethnic curries too

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Dravidian > North Pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Ryan

View attachment 1112800View attachment 1112801View attachment 1112802View attachment 1112803

View attachment 1112804
View attachment 1112805
View attachment 1112806

I never said they were white, only that some of them look not curry, and that this becomes more apparent when you go into North Pakistan.
I also made it clear that I'm not talking about the mixed Pakis that think they're white and larp as the Pasthuns either.
I am however, talking the people in regions like Chitral that look like this:
Screenshot 2021 04 28 112508 PM
Also notice how I intentionally left out "Kalash" as an outlier

My point is that there are people in Pakistan who aren't curries in the North, but claiming that they're curry just because they're not white is retarded and cope.

I don't know why pakis and North curries do this tbh. There are plenty of good looking ethnic curries too
It’s mostly Pakis who cope this way. Muh we don’t look like those streetshitter pajeets muh muh:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
My point is that there are people in Pakistan who aren't curries in the North, but claiming that they're curry just because they're not white is retarded and cope.
No one has ever said that. Blacks aren’t white does that mean they’re curries? The people you posted look like Indo-Nordids with Turanid admixture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Jason Voorhees

The same could be said for Iranians tbh, muh "oh Iranians are like 99% brown or mixed with arabs bro, only 0.1% is white JFL."
Obviously most of Pakistan is curry I'm only talking the North of Pakistan like Chitral

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
No one has ever said that. Blacks aren’t white does that mean they’re curries? The people you posted look like Indo-Nordids with Turanid admixture

People say that all the time:
Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

And yes those people do look Indo-Nordid because they're the descendants of the Aryans who still live in Northern Pakistan

Last edited:
I meant that as in u can't consider ANY group of Pakis white.

For example, that second pic u showed of the Kashal Valley w/ the dad and his son... he looks ethnic but w/ white coloring, all his soft features, zygos, etc. except for his nose.

Whereas the first guy does look white (European Med), but even they're seen as their own set of people, u can't compare them to northern Europeans so whatever.

What do u think?
Gay repost

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
Too much colored text, won't read

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

another one of these threads tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, AcneScars, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
It’s mostly Pakis who cope this way. Muh we don’t look like those streetshitter pajeets muh muh:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

i can also see the central asian influence

Sure all the curry copers claiming they're "med passing" are full of shit, but to say that these people are curries is equally as cope tbh, they're a completely different species tbh.
V
V
V
V

The further North you go into Pakistan the less curry it actually becomes and you can't really say that the people up in the Kalash Valley or Chitral are curries when they look like this:
A Kalash man and baby at the summer festival of the Kalash people, in  Rumboor Valley, Pakistan. The Kalash… | Kalash people, Men and babies,  Beauty around the world

1619621324124.png
1619621338066.png
1619621345865.png

And no, I'm not talking about these shitskin muhajer ass curry niggers either that think they look like some Pashtun mogger n sheeit :sick::

And yes, I know that they [the non-curries] aren't representative of the whole population of Pakistan, let alone all the self hating curries larping as them here, but they do take up a considerable chunk of the population of Northern Pakistan so it doesn't make any sense to say something as bluepilled as "Pakistan is ALL curry."

Also, on a side note...

Aryan age India/Pakistan used to look less curry and more Pashtun mogger/Indo-Aryan [even as far down as Northern India] before the caste system collapsed and allowed all the shitskins to invade the North and breed the original populace out of existence.

1619659077185.png
1619659144530.png
1619658916947.png

This was due in no small part thanks to the efforts of the (((British))) and how they turned all the shitskin curries against the caste system.
1619656858093.png

Effectively convincing, albeit inadvertently- although this is debatable cause of muh (((eternal anglo))) "theory" tbh, the rest of the populace that the caste system was just a form of muh "foreign/racist oppression" instead of a way to successfully maintain racial cohesion, stability, etc and the survival of the Aryan race.

Indian GIF

And justb4 all the buthurt hindu dindu cow fucker curries start piling onto me trying to fling cow shit at me or sell me scam insurance or something.

@Salludon
@PrestonYnot
@Rothschild
@looksmax.me
@Toska
@5foot8Paki
@5'8manlet
U didn't tagged me btw

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66

V
V
V
V

1619621324124.png
1619621338066.png
1619621345865.png

Also, on a side note...

1619659077185.png
1619659144530.png
1619658916947.png

1619656858093.png

Indian GIF

@Salludon
@PrestonYnot
@Rothschild
@looksmax.me
@Toska
@5foot8Paki
@5'8manlet
Thread 'Pakistan aka mogistan' https://looksmax.org/threads/pakistan-aka-mogistan.334010/
Pakistan the biggest mogger in the world

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

@africancel @lutte

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and lutte
Lmao howcome “indo aryans” always have that incest and unclean look to them

i think op is rightt but wtf are these colors man

hurts reading

V
V
V
V

1619621324124.png
1619621338066.png
1619621345865.png

Also, on a side note...

1619659077185.png
1619659144530.png
1619658916947.png

1619656858093.png

Indian GIF

@Salludon
@PrestonYnot
@Rothschild
@looksmax.me
@Toska
@5foot8Paki
@5'8manlet

Stupid ass thread tbqh few things those are pashtun models not the average Pashtun average pashtun looks ike your average sand nigger this like using a Dravidian and chad and then pretending like this is the average.

2 The kalash aren't even white people there indo nordics in phenotype but in genetics there an genetic isolate who are they closest too ? Iranians.

3 The rest makes no sense tbqh the caste arose due to the laws of manu a book written way later it only started to elitism it has nothing to do with genetics the reason why bramhins have more caucasian dna on the average is because the non caucasians are fucking stupid and since smarter people tend to marry within there own IQ You get this correlation even then it's a 20 percent difference

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Stupid ass thread tbqh few things those are pashtun models not the average Pashtun average pashtun looks ike your average sand nigger this like using a Dravidian and chad and then pretending like this is the average.

2 The kalash aren't even white people there indo nordics in phenotype but in genetics there an genetic isolate who are they closest too ? Iranians.

3 The rest makes no sense tbqh the caste arose due to the laws of manu a book written way later it only started to elitism it has nothing to do with genetics the reason why bramhins have more caucasian dna on the average is because the non caucasians are fucking stupid and since smarter people tend to marry within there own IQ You get this correlation even then it's a 20 percent difference
Let them look like sandniggers, it's better than looking like some hindu dindu dravid abo curry nigger tbh

2 for the fifth time - where in the fuck did I ever try to claim they were white? I only said they weren't curry.

And yeah no shit ofc they'd be closer to Iranians than curries, that's my hole fucking point, but even when compared to Iranians they cluster closer to Nuristanis (who could be considered Eastern Iranics) meaning nothing.

3 Caste system is obvious racial hierarchy to deny it is just pure cope tbh, laws were written to secure already established traditional cultural norms about racial sanctity when the dravids and miscegenated brown curry hordes tried moving up north, the upper ruling class always had more Aryan blood in them.

4 Also this thread is nearly a month old brocel...

Let them look like sandniggers, it's better than looking like some hindu dindu dravid abo curry nigger tbh

2 for the fifth time - where in the fuck did I ever try to claim they were white? I only said they weren't curry.

And yeah no shit ofc they'd be closer to Iranians than curries, that's my hole fucking point, but even when compared to Iranians they cluster closer to Nuristanis (who could be considered Eastern Iranics) meaning nothing.

3 Caste system is obvious racial hierarchy to deny it is just pure cope tbh, laws were written to secure already established traditional cultural norms about racial sanctity when the dravids and miscegenated brown curry hordes tried moving up north, the upper ruling class always had more Aryan blood in them.

4 Also this thread is nearly a month old brocel...

True looking sand nigger is slightly better off than looking Indian but is like comparing a pile of turd to a a pile of piss both are dog shit you know that right ? the only good looking ones you find passed as more European Caucasian.

2 I don't think any 1 is saying pashtuns are Curries were saying there not white there still ethnic as fuck even if there better than curries this is what i'm saying pretending like there close to whites is the cope i'm trying to point out there like differen't species still although a few can pass as white people.

3 The caste system is not a racial heirachy how the fuck would that even work ? there literally the same race the difference is northern indians are 80 percent caucasian southern ones are 60 percent Caucasian such a big difference bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back