Pakistani girls in west are easily the most hypergamous women in the world.

You are coping so hard if you think they go for bbc and bwc. That’s what black women do, you’re projecting your own women’s fetishes onto others. Jfl at you.
everybody knows your coping stfu @Xangsane this retard thing paki women aren’t whores for BBC and BWC in the west this nigger is coping. Black women don’t even like white men even blackpillers know this facts do not lie

I’m sure you’ll say they are MTBs I won’t argue with you on that

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Xangsane
You live in Malaysia right? How do you know they’re Pakistani? They are Indians there, not Pakistani. Have yet to meet a single Pakistani from Kuala Lumpur. Also, if you’re from Malaysia you live in SEA, not EA.
I dont live in Malaysia. I dont want to reveal where i live. Stop thinking i am this low iq to not be able to tell what is east asia and what is south east asia. know they are pakistani because of dress(only pakis here walk around wearing traditional clothes, especially women) or name(i know them).

There is a pashtun family that live in my building, we share same lift. The foid that comes visit them are 100% all pakistani and i have lost count of how many times i have been eyefucked in lift. Most of these dont wear hijab but neither hijab wearing are pure. They are just forced by their family.

Last edited:
everybody knows your coping stfu @Xangsane this retard thing paki women aren’t whores for BBC and BWC in the west this nigger is coping. Black women don’t even like white men even blackpillers know this facts do not lie

I’m sure you’ll say they are MTBs I won’t argue with you on that
No you coping nigger, they don’t go for bbc/bwc en masse.

Ok at least you know they are MTBs at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I dont live in Malaysia. I dont want to reveal where i live. Stop thinking i am this low iq to not be able to tell what is east asia and what is south east asia. know they are pakistani because of dress(only pakis here walk around wearing traditional clothes, especially women) or name(i know them).

There is a pashtun family that live in my building, we share same lift. The foid that comes visit them are 100% all pakistani and i have lost count of how many times i have been eyefucked in lift. Most of these dont wear hijab but neither hijab wearing are pure. They are just forced by their family.
You won’t know until you ask. Plus the Pashtun family could be Afghan. How are they in terms of looks? PM location. If not an Arab country then it’s not Paks but most likely Indian. Also what do you look like or at least what’s your race? Feel free to PM.

You won’t know until you ask. Plus the Pashtun family could be Afghan. How are they in terms of looks? PM location. If not an Arab country then it’s not Paks but most likely Indian. Also what do you look like or at least what’s your race? Feel free to PM.
If she looks curry and wears traditional clothes, she is paki 100%. I have not yet run into any non-paki curry wearing traditional clothes.

There are no afghans here. its like betting on 0.000001% chance they could be afghan.

The only reason i am not making move on the girls is because the sons of the pashtun family are my oldest friend and i have talked with their dad many times too. I grew up with them and u are telling me i need to ask if they are paki or afghan?

The girls had fair pretty skin, good eyes and sharp jaw. Definitely good looking. Mostly tend to be lean(some wore non fitting clothes so cant tell) and flat/maybe little tits(idk). I wouldn't say all but most were better looking than this one. All vibed good family sheltered upbringing(so probably dont drink/smoke/drugs). But who knows about foid?

2 of them had pheno and colouring like this. Idk if that is pashtun or not.

I am north indian racially. I am better looking than most north indian or paki i have ran into, considering my caucasoid look(deepset eyes/pheno mog/coloring mog/class mog). I am 5'10 or 5'11". Anushka sharma complexion. I wouldnt say i am chad because i am failod by nw2a hairline, framecel and recessed downswung maxilla. but thats my forum bdd which these girls looked past.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
If she looks curry and wears traditional clothes, she is paki 100%. I have not yet run into any non-paki curry wearing traditional clothes.

There are no afghans here. its like betting on 0.000001% chance they could be afghan.

The only reason i am not making move on the girls is because the sons of the pashtun family are my oldest friend and i have talked with their dad many times too. I grew up with them and u are telling me i need to ask if they are paki or afghan?

The girls had fair pretty skin, good eyes and sharp jaw. Definitely good looking. Mostly tend to be lean(some wore non fitting clothes so cant tell) and flat/maybe little tits(idk). I wouldn't say all but most were better looking than this one. All vibed good family sheltered upbringing(so probably dont drink/smoke/drugs). But who knows about foid?

View attachment 1967716

2 of them had pheno and colouring like this. Idk if that is pashtun or not.
View attachment 1967732

I am north indian racially. I am better looking than most north indian or paki i have ran into, considering my caucasoid look(deepset eyes/pheno mog/coloring mog/class mog). I am 5'10 or 5'11". Anushka sharma complexion. I wouldnt say i am chad because i am failod by nw2a hairline, framecel and recessed downswung maxilla. but thats my forum bdd which these girls looked past.
Oh okay so you are at least familiar with the subcontinent. I guess they are Pak after all. Most likely that the majority are Panjabis with few Pashtun families. I have seen many overseas Paks who went to other countries and most weren’t gl. The gl ones had husbands and kids lol. Panjabis can have similar phenotype as well as Kashmiris. But despite the coloring some may have, they still look pretty bad. Anyway, if you are a gl South Asian then I’m not surprised you get attention. Thought you were non-South Asian in which case it would clearly be LARP. They most likely mistake you for being Pak. Also the Pashtun family would kill you if you tried anything. Plus Pashtuns are among the least racemixing people there are, I guarantee you would not be able to get one unless heavily westernized. They even don’t mix with their eastern neighbors so let alone someone even further east. You’d have more luck with Panjabis nonetheless.

Oh okay so you are at least familiar with the subcontinent. I guess they are Pak after all. Most likely that the majority are Panjabis with few Pashtun families. I have seen many overseas Paks who went to other countries and most weren’t gl. The gl ones had husbands and kids lol. Panjabis can have similar phenotype as well as Kashmiris. But despite the coloring some may have, they still look pretty bad. Anyway, if you are a gl South Asian then I’m not surprised you get attention. Thought you were non-South Asian in which case it would clearly be LARP. They most likely mistake you for being Pak. Also the Pashtun family would kill you if you tried anything. Plus Pashtuns are among the least racemixing people there are, I guarantee you would not be able to get one unless heavily westernized. They even don’t mix with their eastern neighbors so let alone someone even further east. You’d have more luck with Panjabis nonetheless.
I do agree most pakis here arent gl but you need to trust my judgement on looks. Its hard to be non gling when you are fair skin, good eye area and sharp jaw.

I have had cases with gl ones who clearly had husband/kids too. Such as having trolley with baby inside/holding kids in hands yet turning around and looking at me far away at traffic signal, just to giggle and keep turning and giggling without looking whats in front. Another time was i went to visit my uncle and this pretty hijabi wife of dom bald paki kept eyefucking me(obv i didnt do shit cuz scared of husband). These probably thought i am paki but i dont think this is matter here, considering if they are to be considered muslim, they shouldn't be dating or even lusting at all. Just cuz you do it with muslim does not makes it halal. They shouldn't be doing any of this in first place.

I don't think these girls think i am paki. Maybe first time they thought i am paki, fair enough. But they definitely asked about me from the daughters of Pashtun family to find out i am not paki but indian. They should have stopped right? They didn't they kept going on with their staring from far away while i am walking home, eye fucking in lift. Some girls this have happened 5-6 times.

No one would kill anyone here, I would never be found out about anyways. Most "pashtun" girls, not to even mention paki, i have seen here are wild af. They just larp or hide better. No one is really muslim. They are just born in muslim family and they crave dick. I mean they probably racemix least but they are open to getting dick from non pashtun. Sluts gonna slut around. So mch for good family pill. Idk why you are acting like muslim girls are some pure angels, they all want to get dicked. Just are unable to do it conveniently/consistantly but no way they are virgins here. Most are either stuckup narcissistic tier(like the family daughters) or attention whores who trade sex for it(mostly from what i've seen or heard).

The hottest paki girl i have ever seen irl was panjabi tbh. Crazy curves and hijabi. She definitely wanted dick but her brother and dad v v controlling. She would never be left to go out alone. I have seen her 2 times and always with aunt in burqa with her. or with her brother.

The true brutal pill is i don't even go out a lot or travel around. I am loner. With limited exposure, my experiences has been like this. If i had been lot more social and did social circle maxxing, to expose myself to more degenerate ones, it would have been lot more wilder. (crazy things i've heard from whoever was willing to spill beans), my younger cousins and my college/school experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
I’m not from the south :feelshmm:
Are you Tajik? Oh lol.. then you're Central Asian and not curry (5% curryblood is negligible). I thought you were Pashtun curry.

Are you Tajik? Oh lol.. then you're Central Asian and not curry (5% curryblood is negligible). I thought you were Pashtun curry.
I’m Hazara kpop mogger :feelsshh:

• Woah
He’s a black eyed black haired Pashtun don’t listen to his larps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Michael Myers
I do agree most pakis here arent gl but you need to trust my judgement on looks. Its hard to be non gling when you are fair skin, good eye area and sharp jaw.

I have had cases with gl ones who clearly had husband/kids too. Such as having trolley with baby inside/holding kids in hands yet turning around and looking at me far away at traffic signal, just to giggle and keep turning and giggling without looking whats in front. Another time was i went to visit my uncle and this pretty hijabi wife of dom bald paki kept eyefucking me(obv i didnt do shit cuz scared of husband). These probably thought i am paki but i dont think this is matter here, considering if they are to be considered muslim, they shouldn't be dating or even lusting at all. Just cuz you do it with muslim does not makes it halal. They shouldn't be doing any of this in first place.

I don't think these girls think i am paki. Maybe first time they thought i am paki, fair enough. But they definitely asked about me from the daughters of Pashtun family to find out i am not paki but indian. They should have stopped right? They didn't they kept going on with their staring from far away while i am walking home, eye fucking in lift. Some girls this have happened 5-6 times.

No one would kill anyone here, I would never be found out about anyways. Most "pashtun" girls, not to even mention paki, i have seen here are wild af. No one is really muslim. They are just born in muslim family and they crave dick. I mean they probably racemix least but they are open to getting dick from non pashtun. Sluts gonna slut around. So mch for good family pill. Idk why you are acting like muslim girls are some pure angels, they all want to get dicked. Just are unable to do it conveniently/consistantly but no way they are virgins here. Most are either stuckup narcissistic tier(like the family daughters) or attention whores who trade sex for it(mostly from what i've seen or heard).

The hottest paki girl i have ever seen irl was panjabi tbh. Crazy curves and hijabi. She definitely wanted dick but her brother and dad v v controlling. She would never be left to go out alone. I have seen her 2 times and always with aunt in burqa with her. or with her brother.

The true brutal pill is i don't even go out a lot or travel around. I am loner. With limited exposure, my experiences has been like this. If i had been lot more social and did social circle maxxing, to expose myself to more degenerate ones, it would have been lot more wilder. (crazy things i've heard from whoever was willing to spill beans), my younger cousin and my college/school experience.
They probably don't think Indians can be good-looking, so they mistake you for being Pakistani hence why you get all that attention. I can assure you they'd want nothing to do with you (in terms of LTR) if they knew instantly you were not only not Pakistani but also not Islamic. These two are big red flags for Pak women. You have to be one or the other, there's no other way.

I agree that looking at men they're not related to is not behavior that Islamic women (and men, mind you) must exhibit. I also agree that dating Islamic men is also bad.

However I disagree with you saying they all wanna get dicked down. That's not the case. They aren't looking for ONS like most women of other races do, they are looking for LTRs. The only dick they want is from their husbands, not strangers, even if they are good-looking and that's what you don't realize.

Also your experiences are still skewed since you are objectively above average (hence why you get the attention that you do), so even if you were to travel around you'd most likely see similar results.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Shrek2OnDvD
Haram bro :feelswah:
Why bhai? Afghan Pashtun & Tajik girls like K-pop too. Wouldn’t you rather they go for their Hazara brothers instead of Korean kafirs?

Ethnics born in the West to FOB parents should beat their parents for making them suffer
brb going to raise my child in a country where he will be
bottom 10% genetically
living in a shithole area with other random ethnicities and degenerate white chavs
bottom of the social hierarchy of the country regardless of what he achieves
Likely bottom 20% IQ and have to study 8 hours per day to make it through a competitive uni degree
Will be seen as disgusting by his own ethnicity of foids in the west because their standards become white men focused

For every Hamza who bags a mentally ill White Becky after humiliating himself for the world to see (tells cringe stories that failo him) and getting the status of 1million youtube subs, there's 1000 pakis in the west who aren't so fortunate
Why the fuck do you want more competition you utter retard ????? Western white women have lowest looks standards and ltr first guy who’s personality they like even if he’s a 2/10!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and thereallegend
They probably don't think Indians can be good-looking, so they mistake you for being Pakistani hence why you get all that attention. I can assure you they'd want nothing to do with you (in terms of LTR) if they knew instantly you were not only not Pakistani but also not Islamic. These two are big red flags for Pak women. You have to be one or the other, there's no other way.

I agree that looking at men they're not related to is not behavior that Islamic women (and men, mind you) must exhibit. I also agree that dating Islamic men is also bad.

However I disagree with you saying they all wanna get dicked down. That's not the case. They aren't looking for ONS like most women of other races do, they are looking for LTRs. The only dick they want is from their husbands, not strangers, even if they are good-looking and that's what you don't realize.

Also your experiences are still skewed since you are objectively above average (hence why you get the attention that you do), so even if you were to travel around you'd most likely see similar results.
They know i am not pakistani or islamic. Yet no difference in their behavior. It has happened 5-6 times with multiple of them. I can tell they definitely talk about guys(aka me) with daughters of the family. I have shared lift multiple time with both the girl and the daughter/daughters present.

I don't think they think i can get married to them. They were definitely looking for fun, hence the long stare/smiling or eyefucking. You are being naive. Stop thinking they will be what you wish them to be(Chaste). I have seen many times hijabis meeting their bfs outside mall as group of 2 or 3, to fuck in toilet of mall. From stories i have heard(my cousins), they' meet in car or in private(cant be seen) and fuck mostly cuz harder to get caught. Even things talked as joke like "the paki foid fainted while i was dicking her". So at end of the day, if she is attracted to you, you talk to her and assure her no one will find out, they will probably go with the plan. These cousins aren't gling but definitely size moggers. And they hang out in more wild circle.

I said if i travel around in sense that these girls i have been exposed to are probably sheltered, non drinking/smoker/druggie or non-degenerate like avg foid. But the better version of them both in terms of personality(cant say cuz who knows what these foids really a re) and looks(100%).

Like i said, i dont think any of them is muslim and are just born into muslim family. Definitely forced into hijab or wear it to larp/hide better.

I don't even think avg pakistani can do anything. Cuz you will be seen as loser/controlling/jealous. There were pakistani brothers(my close friends) from Jhelum in high school. Their sister wore hijab to school. Yet they could not do shit. The sister was hanging out with boys and got dicked(guys told me). Was excessively playful with me and teased me while i avoided her and don't want to ruin my friendship. I mean sure they tried to give her an earful at home, tried controlling her and all. But i doubt any of it worked cuz they couldn't do shit to the guy(s), which i told them to, but they couldn't cuz death to social status. To whom, the sister 100% reciprocated.

It is not your fault or anyone. It is all girl's desire. If she want to stay virgin, she will. If not, there is no stopping her unless u chain her. Sure you can stop the chances by controlling her. But who wants to be dicked strongly enough will end up getting dicked.

They know i am not pakistani or islamic. Yet no difference in their behavior. It has happened 5-6 times with multiple of them. I can tell they definitely talk about guys(aka me) with daughters of the family. I have shared lift multiple time with both the girl and the daughter/daughters present.

I don't think they think i can get married to them. They were definitely looking for fun, hence the long stare/smiling or eyefucking. You are being naive. Stop thinking they will be what you wish them to be(Chaste). I have seen many times hijabis meeting their bfs outside mall as group of 2 or 3, to fuck in toilet of mall. From stories i have heard(my cousins), they' meet in car or in private(cant be seen) and fuck mostly cuz harder to get caught. Even things talked as joke like "the paki foid fainted while i was dicking her". So at end of the day, if she is attracted to you, you talk to her and assure her no one will find out, they will probably go with the plan. These cousins aren't gling but definitely size moggers. And they hang out in more wild circle.

I said if i travel around in sense that these girls i have been exposed to are probably sheltered, non drinking/smoker/druggie or non-degenerate like avg foid. But the better version of them both in terms of personality(cant say cuz who knows what these foids really a re) and looks(100%).

Like i said, i dont think any of them is muslim and are just born into muslim family. Definitely forced into hijab or wear it to larp/hide better.

I don't even think avg pakistani can do anything. Cuz you will be seen as loser/controlling/jealous. There were pakistani brothers(my close friends) from Jhelum in high school. Their sister wore hijab to school. Yet they could not do shit. The sister was hanging out with boys and got dicked(guys told me). Was excessively playful with me and teased me while i avoided her and don't want to ruin my friendship. I mean sure they tried to give her an earful at home, tried controlling her and all. But i doubt any of it worked cuz they couldn't do shit to the guy(s), which i told them to, but they couldn't cuz death to social status. To whom, the sister 100% reciprocated.

It is not your fault or anyone. It is all girl's desire. If she want to stay virgin, she will. If not, there is no stopping her unless u chain her. Sure you can stop the chances by controlling her. But who wants to be dicked strongly enough will end up getting dicked.
Not being naive, you’re just sexualizing things for no reason other than your own perverted fantasies. Yes Islamic women can be degenerates too but to claim they are all like this is just wrong.

Like I said, looking means nothing since at the end of the day they wouldn’t want to have any sort of relationship with you. I don’t know why you think it means they want to climb on your dick?

Also, Jhelum is in Panjab and that proves my point. It’s Panjabi women who are usually liberal and thus degenerate. Yes, dress is irrelevant, you are not saying anything new here.

I can guarantee you if she is from Peshawar, for instance, that she would want nothing to do with you if you weren’t Muslim. And then they only would want marriage, they won’t settle for less. That’s why I respect Pashtun women. They have honor that Panjabi women often lack.

I am sure @Shrek2OnDvD can verify.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and Shrek2OnDvD
No you coping nigger, they don’t go for bbc/bwc en masse.

Ok at least you know they are MTBs at best.
I just had a fat paki foid add me on hinge JFL I’d love to send her to you Bhai maybe you can marry her brother

They go for BBC and BWC otherwise they would let me Fuck them on their period sleep over in their Uni dorm and then give me blowjobs and wanks In. I have to stop speaking my cocks getting hard remembering it hnnnn.

• JFL
Why the fuck do you want more competition you utter retard ?????
What the fuck are you talking about?
Where in my post did I imply I wanted MORE competition?

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
I just had a fat paki foid add me on hinge JFL I’d love to send her to you Bhai maybe you can marry her brother
You can keep that. An obese chick who is degenerate enough to be interested in fucking a nigger? No thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
You can keep that. An obese chick who is degenerate enough to be interested in fucking a nigger? No thanks.
You can have her Bhai she will end up with a paki man at the end of the day and she won’t even let him do anal. One thing I like about your race is your women let guys do WHATEVER we want if I want anal they say yes if I want to do weird shit they say yes

God bless the poojeeta

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7027
You can have her Bhai she will end up with a paki man at the end of the day and she won’t even let him do anal. One thing I like about your race is your women let guys do WHATEVER we want if I want anal they say yes if I want to do weird shit they say yes

God bless the poojeeta
They do what people ask cuz they are too ugly for us. She is probably gonna marry an autistic nigger (hey! That’s you!).

Not being naive, you’re just sexualizing things for no reason other than your own perverted fantasies. Yes Islamic women can be degenerates too but to claim they are all like this is just wrong.

Like I said, looking means nothing since at the end of the day they wouldn’t want to have any sort of relationship with you. I don’t know why you think it means they want to climb on your dick?

Also, Jhelum is in Panjab and that proves my point. It’s Panjabi women who are usually liberal and thus degenerate. Yes, dress is irrelevant, you are not saying anything new here.

I can guarantee you if she is from Peshawar, for instance, that she would want nothing to do with you if you weren’t Muslim. And then they only would want marriage, they won’t settle for less. That’s why I respect Pashtun women. They have honor that Panjabi women often lack.

I am sure @Shrek2OnDvD can verify.
I never said all are like this. Just they are significant who slut around. Cuz you gave impression most are chaste while very small minority has premarital sex.

"Looking means nothing", If you had been in my place and watched the way they eyefucked, you would be saying same thing i am saying. It made me very uncomfortable how clear they were with their intention.

Yes, i agree panjabi women are more degenerate.

Keep thinking that. Women don't have honor. They only understand repercussions. Keep believing how you want things to be.

Maybe your experiences where you are from/live are different, but where i live, religion does not matter much. Sure, they prefer him to be muslim. At end of day, its looks. Muslim is not really the requirement.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
They do what people ask cuz they are too ugly for us. She is probably gonna marry an autistic nigger (hey! That’s you!).
Here take your subhuman fat whore women
A416ECEA 21CE 4235 8F8A E627DE03187B

You can have her fatass she’ll 100% end up with a paki man after being failed by every white man on earth mark my words this Aliya whore is for fat streets. Anyways go marry her she’s your woman

What the fuck are you talking about?
Where in my post did I imply I wanted MORE competition?
“Should beat up thier parents for suffering”

I thought you implied parents should put them in sports and looks/ntmax them at young age

I never said all are like this. Just they are significant who slut around. Cuz you gave impression most are chaste while very small minority has premarital sex.

"Looking means nothing", If you had been in my place and watched the way they eyefucked, you would be saying same thing i am saying. It made me very uncomfortable how clear they were with their intention.

Yes, i agree panjabi women are more degenerate.

Keep thinking that. Women don't have honor. They only understand repercussions. Keep believing how you want things to be.
But on average, the chances of Pakistani women being degenerate sluts is a lot lower compared to women of other countries. This is undeniable.

Yes, looking is different from doing. Are you seriously trying to argue they want to jump on your cock just because they looked at you for a bit longer than usual? Get real. If we go by that then non-Pak women want to jump on my cock too.

Yes, if you find a Pakistani woman who’s degenerate, she’s gonna turn out to be Panjabi. So far all the Pashtun women I have met here in the west are actually focused on their religion. That’s why I applaud them.

Women do have honor, just too many are around that don’t. That’s why you come with baseless generalizations.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
Here take your subhuman fat whore women
View attachment 1967893

You can have her fatass she’ll 100% end up with a paki man after being failed by every white man on earth mark my words this Aliya whore is for fat streets. Anyways go marry her she’s your woman
Dude that’s a femcel. And you matched with her too? Just lol at your desperation. No Pak man wants someone who goes for a worthless nigger.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and robtical
But on average, the chances of Pakistani women being degenerate sluts is a lot lower compared to women of other countries. This is undeniable.

Yes, looking is different from doing. Are you seriously trying to argue they want to jump on your cock just because they looked at you for a bit longer than usual? Get real. If we go by that then non-Pak women want to jump on my cock too.

Yes, if you find a Pakistani woman who’s degenerate, she’s gonna turn out to be Panjabi. So far all the Pashtun women I have met here in the west are actually focused on their religion. That’s why I applaud them.

Women do have honor, just too many are around that don’t. That’s why you come with baseless generalizations.
I don't deny that. They are on average more likely to be virgin(anything else is degenerate to me).

No point arguing tbh.

Different experiences, I have indian pashtun friend in USA. He says most pashtun girls are sluts. But hey its USA.

If it was about my mum generation, i would agree. My generation or younger, I refuse. Its more values and repercussions to me, instead of honor, with younger generation for me.

• +1
“Should beat up thier parents for suffering”

I thought you implied parents should put them in sports and looks/ntmax them at young age
No, they should keep them in the country where their ethnic roots are
Even if the parents bring them to the west and try make them fit in and compete with the natives by forcing them into sports and even giving them HGH from 13, they are still making them suffer because they are putting them in an environment where they have to "self improve" hardcore just to have a chance of competing for a pool of women that is ever shrinking thanks to more of their kind coming to the west

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Patient A and Deleted member 7580
Dude that’s a femcel. And you matched with her too? Just lol at your desperation. No Pak man wants someone who goes for a worthless nigger.
I didn’t match with her you donut 🍩

Do you and @robtical know how hinge works? If somebody likes you they turn up on your feed even if you never liked them back, I jsut saw the foid pop up WHISLST I was arguing wjth you and now I’m sending her to you cos she’s a fucking paki like you. Lesrn how the app works subhuman your women are ultra filthy whores ugly and decent looking ones bitch curry women biggest brown whores behind Latinas ofc

No, they should keep them in the country where their ethnic roots are
Even if the parents bring them to the west and try make them fit in and compete with the natives by forcing them into sports and even giving them HGH from 13, they are still making them suffer because they are putting them in an environment where they have to "self improve" hardcore just to have a chance of competing for a pool of women that is ever shrinking thanks to more of their kind coming to the west
And do you think life only revolves around getting women?

Do you and @robtical know how hinge works? If somebody likes you they turn up on your feed even if you never liked them back, I jsut saw the foid pop up WHISLST I was arguing wjth you and now I’m sending her to you cos she’s a fucking paki like you. Lesrn how the app works subhuman your women are ultra filthy whores ugly and decent looking ones bitch curry women biggest brown whores behind Latinas ofc
Does hinge only shows foids that approved you?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't deny that. They are on average more likely to be virgin(anything else is degenerate to me).

No point arguing tbh.

Different experiences, I have indian pashtun friend in USA. He says most pashtun girls are sluts. But hey its USA.

If it was about my mum generation, i would agree. My generation or younger, I refuse. Its more values and repercussions to me, instead of honor, with younger generation for me.
I agree, anything less than sex before marriage is degeneracy to me. I know Pak women are generally better in this regard so that’s why I don’t hate them. I also think they are capped at MTB in terms of looks.

There is a point if you have deluded yourself enough into thinking they want to jump on your cock despite knowing you’re not Islamic. That isn’t gonna happen. The only time I heard of a Pakistani Islamic woman going for a non-Islamic South Asian was a Panjabi woman, she got “married” to a Panjabi Sikh man.

Also, LOL! There are no Pashtuns in India. Are you talking about people from Rohilkhand? They aren’t actually Pashtun. Their male ancestors were Pashtun from Afghanistan, yes, but they mixed with the local Indian women and whatever Pashtun males there were in India have long been absorbed into the rest of society. Those Rohilla people would never be seen as Pashtun by real Pashtuns. So it’s pretty funny your friend LARPs as an Indian Pashtun when there’s no such thing. Maybe @Shrek2OnDvD could tell you more about this.

Yes, our mothers’ generations had honor but even in today’s generation it still exists although in much, much, much lower numbers. I’d say 1 in 100000 women, maybe? Rough estimate, could be more frequent or less frequent.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Dude you are literally bragging about Pakistani femcels because you’re that much of a pathetic nigger. All you’re proving to me is that you got shit taste in women?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16371
Since whites went extinct on this forum now we have curry vs bbc race wars xaxaxa xd

• JFL
And do you think life only revolves around getting women?
No, I think people should pursue activities they enjoy and make that their focus
But the sole purpose of ethnics coming to the west seems to be to gain material wealth which comes at the expense of traditional values and keeping the nuclear family intact (within a generation or two)

I would rather live somewhere that I am valued simply for being born into a community where I'm just a regular contributing member rather than living somewhere that I need to be giga successful for people to see me as having any value

I believe living in a Filipino community of 100 people where everyone spends their day working on tasks to prepare food for the tribe is a better existence than leaving that tribe to try and make it in the materialistic society

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Patient A, Deprived and 3 others
T

• Hmm...
Reactions: chinpilled69
Does hinge only shows foids that approved you?
It works by showing any foid who liked your pic or comment in your feed, from there you can CHOOSE to match with them (I didn’t match with her cos that’s @TRUE_CEL future wife callled Pariyinka Hassan
Dude you are literally bragging about Pakistani femcels because you’re that much of a pathetic nigger. All you’re proving to me is that you got shit taste in women?
im not bragging about shit (nobody brags about slaying a curry of any kind let’s get that straight pajeet) I’m speaking to mock you lmfao cos you need to know your women are also WHORES, dunno why @heightface is even legiting your comment he knows I’m just bullying you specifically cos your delusonal.

• Hmm...
I agree, anything less than sex before marriage is degeneracy to me. I know Pak women are generally better in this regard so that’s why I don’t hate them. I also think they are capped at MTB in terms of looks.

There is a point if you have deluded yourself enough into thinking they want to jump on your cock despite knowing you’re not Islamic. That isn’t gonna happen. The only time I heard of a Pakistani Islamic woman going for a non-Islamic South Asian was a Panjabi woman, she got “married” to a Panjabi Sikh man.

Also, LOL! There are no Pashtuns in India. Are you talking about people from Rohilkhand? They aren’t actually Pashtun. Their male ancestors were Pashtun from Afghanistan, yes, but they mixed with the local Indian women and whatever Pashtun males there were in India have long been absorbed into the rest of society. Those Rohilla people would never be seen as Pashtun by real Pashtuns. So it’s pretty funny your friend LARPs as an Indian Pashtun when there’s no such thing. Maybe @Shrek2OnDvD could tell you more about this.

Yes, our mothers’ generations had honor but even in today’s generation it still exists although in much, much, much lower numbers. I’d say 1 in 100000 women, maybe? Rough estimate, could be more frequent or less frequent.
Depends on whatever the standard is. Maybe your taste isn't paki or are harsher on paki foids lookwise. Although personally, I would say i have definitely seen paki girls that i'll consider stacylite but are handful.

We can believe whatever we want. No more arguing on this.

My friend is pashtun cuz pashtun mum with roots in pakistan. Dad is hyderabadi. She and he(son) look like pashtun. I guess he is mixed with pashtun dna. Does not change the fact he has told me and showed me pics of afghan n pakistani pashtun women being sluts. But whatever, no need to lick pashtun ass so hard. I know that probably is hard considering most pakis suck up to pashtuns.

True, honor is much lower but i like to think nil, till proven wrong. Esp with younger generation.

It works by showing any foid who liked your pic or comment in your feed, from there you can CHOOSE to match with them (I didn’t match with her cos that’s @TRUE_CEL future wife callled Pariyinka Hassan

im not bragging about shit (nobody brags about slaying a curry of any kind let’s get that straight pajeet) I’m speaking to mock you lmfao cos you need to know your women are also WHORES, dunno why @heightface is even legiting your comment he knows I’m just bullying you specifically cos your delusonal.
You’re not bullying anyone you delusional nigger. You attract ugly femcels because that’s all you can get. The day you get an ethnic HTB is the day I’ll post my face. Which is never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
You’re not bullying anyone you delusional nigger. You attract ugly femcels because that’s all you can get. The day you get an ethnic HTB is the day I’ll post my face. Which is never.
Im bullying YOU because you’re a delusional paki. I have fucked HTB ethnics before you low IQ retard keep crying 4 me you truecel who hasn’t even kissed a foid cos YOU are subhuman. I pull gl hoes irl I’ll admit I usually get shit on apps but that’s cos UK Maher only pill and racepill ofc avg paki would literally why landwhales who cannot leave their bed soley on these apps.

• Hmm...
Depends on whatever the standard is. Maybe your taste isn't paki or are harsher on paki foids lookwise. Although personally, I would say i have definitely seen paki girls that i'll consider stacylite but are handful.

We can believe whatever we want. No more arguing on this.

My friend is pashtun cuz pashtun mum with roots in pakistan. Dad is hyderabadi. She and he(son) look like pashtun. I guess he is mixed with pashtun dna. Does not change the fact he has told me and showed me pics of afghan n pakistani pashtun women being sluts. But whatever, no need to lick pashtun ass so hard. I know that probably is hard considering most pakis suck up to pashtuns.

True, honor is much lower but i like to think nil, till proven wrong. Esp with younger generation.
My standards are universal, I am not stricter or harsher against ethnic women. Truth is, most Pak women are capped at MTB and this is a fact. I am willing to bet you are overrating these “Stacylites”. Overrating is something that people on here do and you are no exception.

That you have a friend who is half Pashtun doesn’t mean anything, you claimed there were a lot more (full) Pashtuns in India which isn’t true. Even your friend is just half Pashtun (I wonder how much of a Pashtun he really is, probably has a grandparent from Peshawar which doesn’t mean he’s necessarily Pashtun), I find it amusing your friend has pictures of so-called Pak/Afg sluts, he is probably one of those morons who believes anything he sees on the internet. Someone like you? You really think these women would let themselves get photographed?

And I don’t “suck up to” Pashtuns, you are just talking nonsense and falling for LARPs by your friend.

I am not here to prove you wrong regarding female honor, I don’t care what you believe since at this point you’ve more than once shown me how delusional you are. At this point you’re just some pervert projecting his fantasies onto women and probably even fetishizing them due to the fact they’re Islamic. Typical pajeet behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Im bullying YOU because you’re a delusional paki. I have fucked HTB ethnics before you low IQ retard keep crying 4 me you truecel who hasn’t even kissed a foid cos YOU are subhuman. I pull gl hoes irl I’ll admit I usually get shit on apps but that’s cos UK Maher only pill and racepill ofc avg paki would literally why landwhales who cannot leave their bed soley on these apps.
Cap, you are a simping nigger who overrates women. XD

My standards are universal, I am not stricter or harsher against ethnic women. Truth is, most Pak women are capped at MTB and this is a fact. I am willing to bet you are overrating these “Stacylites”. Overrating is something that people on here do and you are no exception.

That you have a friend who is half Pashtun doesn’t mean anything, you claimed there were a lot more (full) Pashtuns in India which isn’t true. Even your friend is just half Pashtun (I wonder how much of a Pashtun he really is, probably has a grandparent from Peshawar which doesn’t mean he’s necessarily Pashtun), I find it amusing your friend has pictures of so-called Pak/Afg sluts, he is probably one of those morons who believes anything he sees on the internet. Someone like you? You really think these women would let themselves get photographed?

And I don’t “suck up to” Pashtuns, you are just talking nonsense and falling for LARPs by your friend.

I am not here to prove you wrong regarding female honor, I don’t care what you believe since at this point you’ve more than once shown me how delusional you are. At this point you’re just some pervert projecting his fantasies onto women and probably even fetishizing them due to the fact they’re Islamic. Typical pajeet behavior.
Keep believing whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Hmm...
Cap, you are a simping nigger who overrates women. XD
I do not your a faggot and I bully you you’re my eternal paki victim dog
he’s a fucking coping bitch this is why I love bullying him and making him cry

• Ugh..
Keep deluding yourself. I have met many such pajeets like you. Even a nigger.

I do not your a faggot and I bully you you’re my eternal paki victim dog

he’s a fucking coping bitch this is why I love bullying him and making him cry
You are literally a nigger.