Pakistani girls in west are easily the most hypergamous women in the world.

These comments are a reminder why everyone needs to read the bible/torah. With the awareness, you can literally understand what op is saying by using women as case study from social media and irl experiences. I see a lot of people trying to defend these behaviors or say these women do not exist or are not commonplace, and i just know they are blind. Those women op speaks of have the jezebel spirit hard and most women share this same sort of nonhumbleness/hipocrasy/haughtiness/"i am goddess" pride. Stop coping.

These comments are a reminder why everyone needs to read the bible/torah. With the awareness, you can literally understand what op is saying by using women as case study from social media. I see a lot of people trying to defend these behaviors or say these women do not exist or are not commonplace, and i just know they are blind. Those women op speaks of have the jezebel spirit hard and most women share this same sort of hipocrasy and haughtiness/"i am goddess" pride. Stop coping.
Why go for Torah/Bible? They are outdated books. You have to look at Qur’an.

Why go for Torah/Bible? They are outdated books. You have to look at Qur’an.
"According to the Quran, God (known as Allah) revealed to Muhammad: the Book with the truth [the Quran], confirming what was before it, and [before He sent down the Quran] He sent down the Torah of Moses and the Gospel"

Do you even understand the roots? Not going to respond to further debate. The lords word is never "outdated" and his mind does not change. It is renewed at best or taken out of context by men.

Last edited:
"According to the Quran, God (known as Allah) revealed to Muhammad: the Book with the truth [the Quran], confirming what was before it, and [before He sent down the Quran] He sent down the Torah of Moses and the Gospel"

Do you even understand the roots? Not going to respond to further debate.
You are literally proving my point? It literally says what I said. They are thus outdated.

Dude you are literally bragging about Pakistani femcels because you’re that much of a pathetic nigger. All you’re proving to me is that you got shit taste in women?
U ain't got no room to talk about taste in women when u 26 and can't even get a kiss

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
U ain't got no room to talk about taste in women when u 26 and can't even get a kiss
Lmfao, a nigger coming to aid another nigger. What’s this, africa.org?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
You are literally proving my point? It literally says what I said. They are thus outdated.
"Surah 6:115 and 18:27 state that no one can change the words of Allah. The Torah and Gospel are the words of Allah."

Stop probing for argument. You know damn well your using the word outdated out of context. If the original manuscripts were hard to read or understand due to translation, and someone translated it or turned it into the quran(the quran and bible are near identical), you know that means its still contains the same will and word of the original right? Outdated when it comes to this does not mean=obsolete. Unfashionable maybe.

Lmfao, a nigger coming to aid another nigger. What’s this, africa.org?
Lol mad, this is why I said blacks aren't ethnics. You are your own speices with your own problems

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
"Surah 6:115 and 18:27 state that no one can change the words of Allah. The Torah and Gospel are the words of Allah."

Stop proing for argument. You know damn well your using outdated out of context. If the original manuscripts were lost or hard to read due to translation, and someone translated it or turned it into the quran(the quran and bible are near identical), you know that means its still contains the same will and word of the original right? Outdated when it comes to this does not mean=obsolete. Unfashionable maybe.
You are once again proving my point. They WERE the words of God. It’s past tense. Meaning they are obsolete now and thus we look at the Qur’an.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Lol mad, this is why I said blacks aren't ethnics. You are your own speices with your own problems
Coping nigger detected. You’re an ethnic, not white.

You are literally a nigger.
You’re literally a paki, lowest SMV smelly males on the planet. Even your women don’t want you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, GetShrekt and Michael Myers
You’re literally a paki, lowest SMV smelly males on the planet. Even your women don’t want you
Classic coming from a nigger. You see sheboons running after bwc and now you think all women are like this.

You are once again proving my point. They WERE the words of God. It’s past tense. Meaning they are obsolete now and thus we look at the Qur’an.
Read it again. Mispronunciation. And im done arguing. because you can literally find proof of what im saying from both the bible, quran, torah.

You post no evidence or scripture of gods will or word and just baselessly claim this and that. Then you claim i am the one being baseless. Not going to make myself look like a fool arguing with you.

They all state multiple times that gods word does not change. The quran itself literally tells you the torah came first, and that is the word, and that even historically the torah is the root of the quran. The quran is a derivative.

And your nitpicking argument points, when you can literally find prophecy's of womens behavior in both the quran and torah. You can literally prove my first comment right even with the book you so claim. blocked

Last edited:
Ethnics are subhumans. Blacks are and never will be those filthy creatures yuck 🤢

Read it again. Mispronunciation. And im done arguing. because you can literally find proof of what im saying from both the bible, quran, torah. They all state multiple times that gods word does not change. The quran itself literally tells you the torah came first and even historically the torah is the root of the quran.

And your nitpicking argument points, when you can literally find prophecys of womens behavior in both the quran and torah. blocked
You are incredibly ignorant. Whilst the evidence is front of you, you still seem to think you’re right and I’m wrong. Bible and Torah are outdated books which we should not look for when it comes to guidance. Both bible and Torah have been corrupted throughout the centuries and thus the Quran came to restore the original religion of God. Why look at bible which speaks of male members and ejaculation volume? You really think that was the word of god? Get real.

Thank you for your participation guys.
That’s one more thread of mine with 1K views.

Classic coming from a nigger. You see sheboons running after bwc and now you think all women are like this.
We both know that’s not true so I ain’t even gonna respond to this cope but just know your women take my cock hey take BWC and take cock for Arabs who btw could literally wipe your race out, thank your ALLAH or whetafwr you worship every night that Arabs find your paki women hideous because if they liked them it would legitimately be GG 4 your race

• Hmm...
We both know that’s not true so I ain’t even gonna respond to this cope but just know your women take my cock hey take BWC and take cock for Arabs who btw could literally wipe your race out, thank your ALLAH or whetafwr you worship every night that Arabs find your paki women hideous because if they liked them it would legitimately be GG 4 your race
You are a retarded nigger though.

You are a retarded nigger though.
Your race would go POOF if menas decided to slay your women, keep mocking Arabs like @buckchadley31 @KING REIDYZ and @RecessedCel5 the fact is the only thing keeping you pakis alive is the fact that Arabs find your whores repulsive if 1 million Arab men were deported to Pakistan within 10 years all your nation would be Arab in genetics. Fucking subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, buckchadley31, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Your race would go POOF if menas decided to slay your women, keep mocking Arabs like @buckchadley31 @KING REIDYZ and @RecessedCel5 the fact is the only thing keeping you pakis alive is the fact that Arabs find your whores repulsive if 1 million Arab men were deported to Pakistan within 10 years all your nation would be Arab in genetics. Fucking subhuman
But you’re still a mentally ill nigger.

But you’re still a mentally ill nigger.
You’d be wiped out within a fucking decade if other races liked your women esp Arabs who are basically evolved chad pakis anyways. No wonder your women simp hard for every MENA man but fortunately menas would rather slit their throat than be caught dead with a Pajeeta

• Hmm...
You’d be wiped out within a fucking decade if other races liked your women esp Arabs who are basically evolved chad pakis anyways. No wonder your women simp hard for every MENA man but fortunately menas would rather slit their throat than be caught dead with a Pajeeta
T. Mentally ill nigger.

Real bro

curries love to suck mena cocks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 22135, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, KING REIDYZ and Michael Myers
2/10 Arab is a 10/10 in pakiland # facts, @KING REIDYZ can slay every paki women including Gigga Stacies (if you fucks even produce any lol) just cos he’s Maghrebi mena
Coping nigger detected.

Delusional berber sandmonkey.
Delusional shit stained monkey , you are a paki disabled inbree kaffir with look and intelligence.

i dare you to say that to my face, imma Deport Your ass to Islamabad

• Hmm...
Delusional shit stained monkey , you are a paki disabled inbree kaffir with look and intelligence.

i dare you to say that to my face, imma Deport Your ass to Islamabad
You’re a delusional berbernigger. You are the rapebaby of North Africa. Over for you. Keep coping in Marrakesh.

2/10 Arab is a 10/10 in pakiland # facts, @KING REIDYZ can slay every paki women including Gigga Stacies (if you fucks even produce any lol) just cos he’s Maghrebi mena
True, Arabs are ideal for curries they worship us lol

one Arab is better than 1 million curri

also we don’t stink and hate playing with feces

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’re a delusional berbernigger. You are the rapebaby of North Africa. Over for you. Keep coping in Marrakesh.
You are the rape babies of sands ,also you are smelly and monkey tier with trash subanimal south Asian mutant genetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And yet your women suck MENA cock for lunch breakfast and dinner. You dumb pakis stop cryin about JBW, hell some of u weirdos are crying about BBC when in relaity the Arab Is your biggest fucking issue one Arabian can make 1k paki women Bend the knee and suck their testicles

• Hmm...
You are the rape babies of sands ,also you are smelly and monkey tier with trash subanimal south Asian mutant genetic
We don’t have Arabic ancestry? You are a dumb berbermonkey.

And yet your women suck MENA cock for lunch breakfast and dinner. You dumb pakis stop cryin about JBW, hell some of u weirdos are crying about BBC when in relaity the Arab Is your biggest fucking issue one Arabian can make 1k paki women Bend the knee and suck their testicles
You are a khel

mentally ill nigger moment.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Michael Myers
everybody knows your coping stfu @Xangsane this retard thing paki women aren’t whores for BBC and BWC in the west this nigger is coping. Black women don’t even like white men even blackpillers know this facts do not lie

I’m sure you’ll say they are MTBs I won’t argue with you on that
Fit Black chicks are probably easier to get than any other fit woman. Like I probably haven’t met a black chick that hasn’t tried to fuck off of a match.

Can’t say the same about any other race really, though I’ve heard that Abos are similar.

The only reason that most guys don’t go for them is because 90% of people don’t feel attraction towards black people.

• +1
We don’t have berber genetics, nice try though berbermonkey.
Berbers MOG you and have Superior physique and SMV while u throw acid at women for rejecting you like the goddam incels y’all are lol , we mog curries not even your own women love you at least our women still find us attractive and masculine

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Hypersonic and Michael Myers
Fit Black chicks are probably easier to get than any other fit woman.

The only reason that most guys don’t go for them is because 90% of people don’t feel attraction towards black people.
High IQ. But don’t expect a dumb nigger like @PrinceLuenLeoncur to know.

Berbers MOG you and have Superior physique and SMV while u throw acid at women for rejecting you like the goddam incels y’all are lol , we mog curries not even your own women love you at least our women still find us attractive and masculine
Literally have to find a single one of my woman who went for a Berber? Meanwhile I know Pak dudes who had Moroccan gfs..

Mentally ill berbermonkey. I’ll jerk off to beurette tonight for you.
I will fly to your home country and ask for a footjob to every women of your family inshAllah kheir