"Pakistanis are the same as Indians"

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
Meanwhile I am genetically closer to Afghanistan than I am to India.

Same goes for this Mirpuri from the UK.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, SubhumanCurrycel, DarkTriadBeliever and 25 others
@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @shia.jihadist Don't let the cumjeets and pajeets tell you "saar, we are sem2sem to porkistanis". Genetics don't lie. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmatternigga, iloveboobs, Kaari and 8 others
Aryans me

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, isis_Bleach and Kaari
im too white to care abt that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Sub0, SubhumanCurrycel and 31 others
@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @shia.jihadist Don't let the cumjeets and pajeets tell you "saar, we are sem2sem to porkistanis". Genetics don't lie. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
repped for smug wojak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
I didn't expect you to partake in this cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, yeeyeeslayer, iloveboobs and 2 others
What is the difference then? It doesn't matter that .001% of the genetic code is different when you look and behave the exact same.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, ItsOverLawg, rgvmogger07 and 10 others
Saar saaar we are afghaan saar:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, HarrierDuBois, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
Post your face so I can assess your phenotype so that we can come to a conclusion :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
are you Pashtun? If you're Pashtun you're not curry.
But I'd say Punjabis are curry but they still mog dravidians and other Indian ethnic groups hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Kaari and Mkhzee
But I'd say Punjabis are curry but they still mog dravidians and other Indian ethnic groups hard.

There's also a large group go Zoroastrian Persians who settled in India and pakistan. This is why some North Indians look human

• +1
There's also a large group go Zoroastrian Persians who settled in India and pakistan. This is why some North Indians look human
you mean parsis?
And yeah persian dna is the reason why they aren't subhuman.
It's especially why Pashtuns and Punjabis mog everyone in india/pakistan, they have the most Persian dna.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and Shahnameh
you mean parsis?
It's especially why Pashtuns and Punjabis mog everyone in india/pakistan, they have the most Persian dna.

I just hate when Indians post their pics and claim all indians look like this when most of them are purbred Dravidians

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, WanderingBurro, tombradylover and 1 other person
What is the difference then? It doesn't matter that .001% of the genetic code is different when you look and behave the exact same.
Cumjeet cope.

• +1
Post your face so I can assess your phenotype so that we can come to a conclusion :bigbrain:
You post yours bhenchod. :ogre:

• +1
KEK

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datmanmilan, salar, |Daddy_Zygos| and 19 others
I'm Punjabi, yeah. But I'm not Indian is what I'm saying, unlike what copers here like to say.

• +1
Are you talking about Parsis? Yes they are genetically Iranian.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and tombradylover
you mean parsis?
I am not sure if Parsis are Persian, but the name seems to imply so. I thought they were just Iranians. We don't have Persian DNA, but we do have ancient Iranian ancestry, like all South Asians do. Even Afghans score some South Asian DNA but not much. Punjabis score around 25-30% AASI and Afghans around 10% usually, if they have it. With Tajiks from Tajikistan sometimes scoring 5%. The people that score the highest ancient Iranian ancestry are the Baloch and Brahui. I read that they are the closest modern population to BMAC, Bactria-Margiana Archaelogical Complex.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and ahouzeh18
Paki bvlls mog hard

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, matka and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5, Kaari, t20cel and 1 other person
Yea pakis phenomog, imagine what Aryans must've been like

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Cope.org

• Hmm...
  • +1
Meanwhile I am genetically closer to Afghanistan than I am to India.

View attachment 3214348

Same goes for this Mirpuri from the UK.

View attachment 3214352
Culture is more important than genetics. And culturally indians and pakistanis are quite identical. They speak related languages, wear similar traditional attires, consume same media. Even though you maybe closer to afgans genetically you are culturally closer to an Indian. Thats why mujeets and pajeets sem2sem.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and n9wiff
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and n9wiff
Average Punjabi is a fat brown curry with bad genetics similar to dravidians, but atleast they are brown not dark

• +1
Reactions: TrueRamirez, Kaari and GigaStacySexual
indians and pakis trying to find the smallest amount of evidence that they are different (they are the exact same) :
Jfl nigga doesn't know which country has the most dravidians

• +1
Reactions: TrueRamirez and Kaari
Pakis are basically Norwegians

• +1
Culture is more important than genetics. And culturally indians and pakistanis are quite identical. They speak related languages, wear similar traditional attires, consume same media. Even though you maybe closer to afgans genetically you are culturally closer to an Indian. Thats why mujeets and pajeets sem2sem.
Yes, of course, I see myself as South Asian. I'm not denying that we have a lot of cultural similarities but also some dissimilarities; mostly stemming from religion. Culturally I am absolutely South Asian, and if it weren't for religious divisions, I would have wanted to unite with fellow South Asians but the sheer anti-islam attitude is too much for me, now if they were to hate muzzies but not Islam then I would give my support, but they hate Islam and not muzzies (ok, maybe both).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Kaari, SplashJuice and 1 other person
indians and pakis trying to find the smallest amount of evidence that they are different (they are the exact same) :
Nigga you are literally a pajeet yourself but with more abo DNA, keep coping.

• +1
Pakis are basically Norwegians
No we are just Pakistanis (unless Muhajir, those are refugees from India who migrated to Pakistan, they number at least 30 million).

• +1
What is the main difference in terms of DNA?

• +1
The biggest failo Pakistanis have is that they try to emulate others, i see so many Pakistanis with no self respect and always trying to claim other ethnicities, they like to claim they are turks, Arabs, they support Palestinians meanwhile Palestinians do not even respect their support and presence at all.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, distance decay and Kaari
You know AASI males fuck ANI females all time ?

• +1
The biggest failo Pakistanis have is that they try to emulate others, i see so many Pakistanis with no self respect and always trying to claim other ethnicities, they like to claim they are turks, Arabs, they support Palestinians meanwhile Palestinians do not even respect their support and presence at all.
It's funny that people often say this but so far I've not met a single Pakistani who's like that. No one claims to be anything other than Pakistani. I am a proud Pakistani myself, I did a DNA test and I seriously hoped I had no foreign ancestry and thankfully, this was the case. No foreign ancestry, just a true native in every sense of the word. Nothing more based than this. If there's any self-hating Pakistanis, it's the atheist libtards who try to be white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Kaari and Hypersonic
General, what makes pakis different than Indians in terms of admixture?
Nothing.Both are the same race but there are castes.Some of them have more steppe and less AASI(dravid abo)

• Hmm...
  • +1
you mean parsis?
I just hate when Indians post their pics and claim all indians look like this when most of them are purbred Dravidians
Iranians/Persians are goated nigers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Shahnameh, Kaari and 3 others
General, what makes pakis different than Indians in terms of admixture?
Well, first of all both Pakistan and India have ethnic groups that don't really exist in one or the other. The only ethnic group that we both have natively are Punjabis, of which most are Islamic and live in Pakistan (112 million, versus 38 million in India). And then after partition we had millions of people seeking refuge in Pakistan (at least 30 million people). But they aren't natives, however they do alter the demographics altogether. I see Punjabis as my own peoples in an abstract sense even though we have different points of origin. Anyway, South Asian ethnic groups generally have three main components to varying degrees. There's a lot of genetic diversity in South Asia, hence why it's referred to as a subcontinent. It's also more diverse than Europe. If someone claims a British and a Finnish person are not related, then they can't mumble under the same breath that Pakistanis and Indians are the same. The only ones you may apply this to are the refugees who fled to Pakistan, but at 30 million out of a population of 250 million, it's not accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Beetlejuice