"Pakistanis are the same as Indians"

Nothing.Both are the same race but there are castes.Some of them have more steppe and less AASI(dravid abo)
Pajeet cope. Even South Asian geneticists will tell you the same; we aren't the "same race." By your logic we are one big race: the human race. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and StuntmanMike
Pajeet cope. Even South Asian geneticists will tell you the same; we aren't the "same race." By your logic we are one big race: the human race. :soy:
Aren’t we all one big race 🥺

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
Well, first of all both Pakistan and India have ethnic groups that don't really exist in one or the other. The only ethnic group that we both have natively are Punjabis, of which most are Islamic and live in Pakistan (112 million, versus 38 million in India). And then after partition we had millions of people seeking refuge in Pakistan (at least 30 million people). But they aren't natives, however they do alter the demographics altogether. I see Punjabis as my own peoples in an abstract sense even though we have different points of origin. Anyway, South Asian ethnic groups generally have three main components to varying degrees. There's a lot of genetic diversity in South Asia, hence why it's referred to as a subcontinent. It's also more diverse than Europe. If someone claims a British and a Finnish person are not related, then they can't mumble under the same breath that Pakistanis and Indians are the same. The only ones you may apply this to are the refugees who fled to Pakistan, but at 30 million out of a population of 250 million, it's not accurate.
pakistanis are lighter than majority of north indians period(saying this as a indian)

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and thebuffdon690
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Sub5UglyMan
Well if we go by that definition then yes. But that's not the definition the people on here go by.
Reply to dm nigggggerr

• +1
Well if we go by that definition then yes. But that's not the definition the people on here go by.
Indian is the superior race. That’s why everyone here talks about them all day

• JFL
  • +1
pakistanis are lighter than majority of north indians period(saying this as a indian)
Well it's not even about phenotype. There are also Indians who are lighter than me. Maybe they bleach their skin, who knows.. but my point was genetics; and how it shows that South Asians are too diverse to be grouped into one large group.

• +1

This is the original curry caste system
Tadjik Yagnobis
Pamiris
Iranians
Kurds
Afghans
Lur
Baloch
Jatt
Brahmin
Pakistanis
Indians
Tamil
Dravidian

I might be wrong at some of them but generally yagnobis have the highest steppe and least AASI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Kaari
Well it's not even about phenotype. There are also Indians who are lighter than me. Maybe they bleach their skin, who knows.. but my point was genetics; and how it shows that South Asians are too diverse to be grouped into one large group.
yes but would the muslims in north would also differ from the north indians(referring to myself jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
they want to let people know they are white expecting some praise or sum
Plenty of pajeets who are ready to polish their shoes. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
This is the original curry caste system
Tadjik Yagnobis
Pamiris
Iranians
Kurds
Afghans
Lur
Baloch
Jatt
Brahmin
Pakistanis
Indians
Tamil
Dravidian

I might be wrong at some of them but generally yagnobis have the highest steppe and least AASI
Why are you mentioning Afghans, Baloch, Jatt separately? You realize they are native Pakistanis as well, right? :forcedsmile:

Similar mentality & cultural overlap to Indians though, not exactly the same because Islamic and unique influences but relative to other spheres of cultures it's the closest

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yes but would the muslims in north would also differ from the north indians(referring to myself jfl)
Yeah? What do you look like again, bhai? Well I don't have beef with you or anything. You seem chill. But I am just talking about the delulu cumjeets and pajeets.

Why are you mentioning Afghans, Baloch, Jatt separately? You realize they are native Pakistanis as well, right? :forcedsmile:
They all have different steppe,Zagros and AASI genes

Similar mentality & cultural overlap to Indians though, not exactly the same because Islamic and unique influences but relative to other spheres of cultures it's the closest
Yeah I'm not arguing this. But people always mean genetically rather than culturally (of which mentality forms a part of) and I was addressing this. Already said it before here and elsewhere; I am first and foremost a proud Pakistani/South Asian (aside from religious identity). And I would support unity among South Asians as long as 1) they acknowledge and accept our differences and 2) they stop bashing Islam. They can bash muzzies, but Islam as a religion should be respected. The same way I would respect their religion(s).

They all have different steppe,Zagros and AASI genes
Pakistani and Indian are nationalities.. most Baloch live in Pakistan. Most Afghans live in Pakistan. Most Jatts live in Pakistan.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

@CFW432 5 pages incoming

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yeah, anyone outside of northern or western Europe is a shitskin. :Comfy:
I’m brown but I’m white so I’m not a shitskin

mirin' bhai. I can relate.

people call me white, yet I am closer to West-Asians.

• Love it
mirin' bhai. I can relate.

people call me white, yet I am closer to West-Asians.
Very based bhai. I knew a guy just like you and he hated being called white.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Copers.org:lul:

Most of the world can’t tell u guys apart, why act so elitist towards a group that the average person will group you in with :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and yeeyeeslayer
I am literally Pashtun Saar

• Ugh..

Most of the world can’t tell u guys apart, why act so elitist towards a group that the average person will group you in with :forcedsmile:
Cumjeet cope.

Browns are all like this between each other

Brown person from region/country A that’s a few kilometres north of and a few shades lighter than brown region/country B will always look down on them.

These shitskin civil wars happen all the time :

- between Indians and pakis
Pakis and afghans
Morrocans and Algerians
North and south Italians
Turks and Greeks
Albanians and Greeks

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and ChadL1te
just because you are my cousin :Comfy:🫂
i choose to keep silence :ogre:
brotherhood >>>

• Love it
I’m white, but keep replying to anyone who disagrees with that. Really helps your point
Cumjeet is what he calls white people 😂

Cuz cums white get it

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Browns are all like this between each other

Brown person from region/country A that’s a few kilometres north of and a few shades lighter than brown region/country B will always look down on them.

These shitskin civil wars happen all the time :

- between Indians and pakis
Pakis and afghans
Morrocans and Algerians
North and south Italians
Turks and Greeks
Albanians and Greeks
You forget gayrabs and Israelichads. 😈

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
just because you are my cousin :Comfy:🫂
i choose to keep silence :ogre:
brotherhood >>>
I do the same in the reverse situation. Based cousin. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::love:

Cumjeet is what he calls white people 😂

Cuz cums white get it
No, you have to explain it to him, because his IQ is in the double digits. Spews one stupid statement right after another.

Your IQ: double digits. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Relax, I’m scrolling looksmax on my bed :lul:

I’m not reading every word with detail, I just saw the word jeet :lul::lul: