"Pakistanis are the same as Indians"

Relax, I’m scrolling looksmax on my bed :lul:

I’m not reading every word with detail, I just saw the word jeet :lul::lul:
I am taking a shit. :forcedsmile:

On the toilet. :feelshah::feelshah::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Pakistani and Indian are nationalities.. most Baloch live in Pakistan. Most Afghans live in Pakistan. Most Jatts live in Pakistan.
Sure
do all pakis look the same ?
Some of them look more iranian
And we need to seperate them carefully since this is no joke.If you mix lower race than you you will destroy your bloodline just like original aryans destroyed themselves
images

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and distance decay
Too cold outside on the streets eh
Yes, I will keep the streets nice and neat. Can't say much about the cleanliness of Arab countries considering all the destroyed buildings laying about. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Sure
do all pakis look the same ?
Some of them look more iranian
And we need to seperate them carefully since this is no joke.If you mix lower race than you you will destroy your bloodline just like original aryans destroyed themselves
images
Well no, because phenotype and genotype are two different things. And considering you're Turkish, how does that make you feel? Your race was destroyed by the Central Asians/East Asian Turkic race. Now you've adopted their entire identity.

• +1
Yes, I will keep the streets nice and neat. Can't say much about the cleanliness of Arab countries considering all the destroyed buildings laying about. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Good one :)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and Gengar
Well no, because phenotype and genotype are two different things. And considering you're Turkish, how does that make you feel? Your race was destroyed by the Central Asians/East Asian Turkic race. Now you've adopted their entire identity.
Nope
Turkics who came to anatolia had already high steppe blood.
Actually they had 4x times more steppe than anatolians.
Most beautiful turks are white-turkic hybrids
I love them more than anything
I only dislike zagrosians(kurds) and arabs

• +1
Oh I won't take the credits for it. Credits go to Khamas. :feelshah:
What are we supposed to do nigga,

We’re cursed with a bunch of terrorist groups fucking around with a country way more powerful than it 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and tombradylover
Holee sheeutt nigga anytime we do a indian vs Pakistan thread or any middle eastern or south asian vs another thread that shit is a banger and leads to so much arguing and pages. Mirin hard at the content

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, CFW432, Gengar and 1 other person
Nope
Turkics who came to anatolia had already high steppe blood.
Actually they had 4x times more steppe than anatolians.
Most beautiful turks are white-turkic hybrids
I love them more than anything
I only dislike zagrosians(kurds) and arabs
They were still mutts who affected the genepool, so if you were to name any examples, you should have used your own country as an example rather than the Aryans. Whose origins, I might add, lay in Iran and not elsewhere. Why do you dislike Zagrosians? I understand not like Arabs but disliking all Zagrosians because of Kurds? You do realize that the highest Zagrosian populations are Baloch and Brahui? No single ethnic group scores as much Zagrosian as they do. Some score between 60 and 70% Zagrosian. They are the closest population to BMAC, which is related to Central Asian Indo-Europeans before they were dispersed by the Mongols from the East.

• JFL
  • +1
What are we supposed to do nigga,

We’re cursed with a bunch of terrorist groups fucking around with a country way more powerful than it 🤷‍♂️
It's funny to me to see Arabs bonding together with Israel simply because of Iran. Low IQ sandmonkeys are literally supporting zionists just because they hate shias so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Holee sheeutt nigga anytime we do a indian vs Pakistan thread or any middle eastern or south asian vs another thread that shit is a banger and leads to so much arguing and pages. Mirin hard at the content
You're welcome niger. 😊

• Love it
  • +1
It's funny to me to see Arabs bonding together with Israel simply because of Iran. Low IQ sandmonkeys are literally supporting zionists just because they hate shias so much.
That is a part of it but another reason which I think is a bigger reason for what you’re talking about is the intervention of hezbollah in the Syrian civil war

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
They were still mutts who affected the genepool, so if you were to name any examples, you should have used your own country as an example rather than the Aryans. Whose origins, I might add, lay in Iran and not elsewhere. Why do you dislike Zagrosians? I understand not like Arabs but disliking all Zagrosians because of Kurds? You do realize that the highest Zagrosian populations are Baloch and Brahui? No single ethnic group scores as much Zagrosian as they do. Some score between 60 and 70% Zagrosian. They are the closest population to BMAC, which is related to Central Asian Indo-Europeans before they were dispersed by the Mongols from the East.
Yes BMAC is one of the cucked race after ANF.
Races do exist.
I don't like the idea that we are all the same just because we speak the same language
Not all Turkish or pakis look the same
Your pheno fucking matters so much.So your race does tho

In my case
I am mostly native caucasian with minor turkic
I respect both oghuz turks and caucasians
Anatolians were weak fucks and they got cucked by turkic warriors so i don't respect them tho.
Their women also look like shit
Basically white,white -turkic,caucasian
Or
DEATH

• +1
That is a part of it but another reason which I think is a bigger reason for what you’re talking about is the intervention of hezbollah in the Syrian civil war
What about it? What happened there?

• +1
Yes BMAC is one of the cucked race after ANF.
Races do exist.
I don't like the idea that we are all the same just because we speak the same language
Not all Turkish or pakis look the same
Your pheno fucking matters so much.So your race does tho

In my case
I am mostly native caucasian with minor turkic
I respect both oghuz turks and caucasians
Anatolians were weak fucks and they got cucked by turkic warriors so i don't respect them tho.
Their women also look like shit
Basically white,white -turkic,caucasian
Or
DEATH
Why is BMAC a cucked race? I get ANF as they got overrun but the fact Baloch and Brahui exist is proof they kept their genepool intact, so that's respectable, not something to dismiss them for. Yes, of course- not all Turkish people or Pakistani people look the same. But I think genetics is more important than phenotype. There are Indians who I have seen who more white-passing than any Turk I have seen. They do have high Steppe, perhaps that's why. I am talking about Rors.

• +1
Why is BMAC a cucked race? I get ANF as they got overrun but the fact Baloch and Brahui exist is proof they kept their genepool intact, so that's respectable, not something to dismiss them for. Yes, of course- not all Turkish people or Pakistani people look the same. But I think genetics is more important than phenotype. There are Indians who I have seen who more white-passing than any Turk I have seen. They do have high Steppe, perhaps that's why. I am talking about Rors.
Zagrosians raped by CHGs
Original zagrosians had K or R2
Basically CHG brought J into them.Not gonna mention Sintashta-BMAC tho
%1 of Pakis look white exotic
You guys must protect them
Imagine breeding this ana de armas looking paki
images

• +1
Yeah? What do you look like again, bhai? Well I don't have beef with you or anything. You seem chill. But I am just talking about the delulu cumjeets and pajeets.
bhai i had sent you my pics the one from rajasthan?? if you remember i had asked abt the ethnicity larp

• +1
Zagrosians raped by CHGs
Original zagrosians had K or R2
Basically CHG brought J into them.Not gonna mention Sintashta-BMAC tho
%1 of Pakis look white exotic
You guys must protect them
Imagine breeding this ana de armas looking paki
I am an anti-natalist, I don't want to breed. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: matka and Kaari
bhai i had sent you my pics the one from rajasthan?? if you remember i had asked abt the ethnicity larp
Well, I got a little surprise for you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: matka and Kaari
  • +1
The worst part is that the Indians who do that sem2sem bullshit lmao, are never the good looking lightskin northernmost or northwestern indians that are actually gentically related to pakistanis. It's always some ugly darkskin bihari looking dude :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like it's one thing if you are some lightskin punjabi or sindhi hindu that looks like ranbir kapoor or something lol, but instead it's always some darkskin lookin abo nigga from the slums of varanasi that say it:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Darkskin bihari lookin niggas talking about "muh kashmiri pandits genocide" "muh kashmiri pandits genocide", like nigga, pure unmixed kashmiri pandits don't want to be associated with dark niggas like you lol, why do you keep lifting their balls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
It's funny that people often say this but so far I've not met a single Pakistani who's like that. No one claims to be anything other than Pakistani. I am a proud Pakistani myself, I did a DNA test and I seriously hoped I had no foreign ancestry and thankfully, this was the case. No foreign ancestry, just a true native in every sense of the word. Nothing more based than this. If there's any self-hating Pakistanis, it's the atheist libtards who try to be white.
Maybe not because ur older but the younger pakistanis love to say their arab especially the girls I see on tiktok obviously not all but when you try and suck up to arabs its pretty pathetic

• +1
Saar Saar we indians are pakistanis Saar :feelskek:
There is literally no Indian on this planet who’s claiming to be a Pakistani. I’ve lived in the US, it’s all Pakistanis running “Indian” resteraunts because noon knows Pakistani food

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and AverageCurryEnjoyer
There is literally no Indian on this planet who’s claiming to be a Pakistani. I’ve lived in the US, it’s all Pakistanis running “Indian” resteraunts because noon knows Pakistani food
It really has to do with the fact that pakistanis don't really have a big presence here in the U.S., like they might have in the UK for instance. Indians are more well known here and so there are some retarded no self respecting pakistanis who will give themselves some gay indian affiliated name, for instance something like "bombay bazaar" or something like that in order to drive up business because indian things are recognizable to white Americans compared inbuilt l unlike pakistani things.

White Americans literally couldn't even point to pakistan on a map whereas everyone knows how india looks on a map at this point (not for good reasons btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Although thankfully, more recently, like post-2015 id say, more pakistanis are making restaurants with pakistani affiliated names or sometimes just names of restaurants in urdu, like there's "lahori kebab" near me or "zaiqa kebab and grill". I'm really happy for them and i will always choose a pakistani restaurant over an indian one, cause pakistanis actually know how to prepare and cook meat unlike darkskin indian Hindus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Kaari and Gengar
That's correct, we are different. Currycel cope is thinking we're not. :lul:
Currycel cope is thinking if anybody can differentiate one dalit from another.:lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Currycel cope is thinking if anybody can differentiate one dalit from another.:lul:
“Sem2sem saar!”. :feelskek:

You’re so insecure about your own shitty race that you have to drag others into it to feel better about yourselves. Classic currycel cope.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Kaari
Which program is this?

• +1
The worst part is that the Indians who do that sem2sem bullshit lmao, are never the good looking lightskin northernmost or northwestern indians that are actually gentically related to pakistanis. It's always some ugly darkskin bihari looking dude :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like it's one thing if you are some lightskin punjabi or sindhi hindu that looks like ranbir kapoor or something lol, but instead it's always some darkskin lookin abo nigga from the slums of varanasi that say it:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Darkskin bihari lookin niggas talking about "muh kashmiri pandits genocide" "muh kashmiri pandits genocide", like nigga, pure unmixed kashmiri pandits don't want to be associated with dark niggas like you lol, why do you keep lifting their balls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, even though Punjabis are a heterogenous group and don’t share ancestral links, I don’t mind Punjabis claiming this. But it’s hilarious when some shitskin from Maharashtra or Bihar or West Bengal or Tamil Nadu is saying this. :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Maybe not because ur older but the younger pakistanis love to say their arab especially the girls I see on tiktok obviously not all but when you try and suck up to arabs its pretty pathetic
They are cringe bhenchods if this is true. I’ve not seen anyone say this. Maybe it’s some Muhajir saying it (migrants from Bharat usually or Bangladesh who settled in Pakistan after partition) because they say “Saar, my Arab ancestors settled in Uttar Pradesh and came to Pakistan after partition.”

• +1
They are claiming to be the same as us, which is not true, except for the Muhajirs (migrants who came from 🇮🇳 and 🇧🇩).

Well, the second point is more valid but rooted in ignorance. Chicken tikka masala for example was invented by a Pakistani, and everyone knows that dish. It’s just that people are claiming it’s “Indian” out of ignorance.

• +1
Which program is this?
The program itself is Vahaduo. If you have your G25 coordinates which you can get after doing a DNA test, I can run them for you using the calculator I used.

• +1
It really has to do with the fact that pakistanis don't really have a big presence here in the U.S., like they might have in the UK for instance. Indians are more well known here and so there are some retarded no self respecting pakistanis who will give themselves some gay indian affiliated name, for instance something like "bombay bazaar" or something like that in order to drive up business because indian things are recognizable to white Americans compared inbuilt l unlike pakistani things.

White Americans literally couldn't even point to pakistan on a map whereas everyone knows how india looks on a map at this point (not for good reasons btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Although thankfully, more recently, like post-2015 id say, more pakistanis are making restaurants with pakistani affiliated names or sometimes just names of restaurants in urdu, like there's "lahori kebab" near me or "zaiqa kebab and grill". I'm really happy for them and i will always choose a pakistani restaurant over an indian one, cause pakistanis actually know how to prepare and cook meat unlike darkskin indian Hindus.
Yeah exactly. And like I mentioned to my response to him; chicken tikka masala is an extremely popular dish which was actually invented by a Pakistani. Out of ignorance people think it’s an “Indian” dish when it’s not. I also have to add I’ve seen other South Asians doing it. There’s a Nepali restaurant but they market themselves as Indian. They are actually Islamic Nepalis. :feelsokman:

• +1
Yeah exactly. And like I mentioned to my response to him; chicken tikka masala is an extremely popular dish which was actually invented by a Pakistani. Out of ignorance people think it’s an “Indian” dish when it’s not. I also have to add I’ve seen other South Asians doing it. There’s a Nepali restaurant but they market themselves as Indian. They are actually Islamic Nepalis. :feelsokman:
Literally almost every single good dish has to do with muslims, or comes from south Asian muslim culture. Every single one.

Naan? Came from persia during the delhi sultanate

Chicken tikka masala? Created by a Bengali muslim in the UK named Ali ahmed aslam

Biriyani? Came from persia and expanded throughout South asia during the mughal period.

Haleem: arabian dish origin introduced by arabian soldiers in the hyderabad nizam army

Korma: mughal dish

Nihari: mughal dish

Pilaf: introduced by persian traders during the delhi sultanate

Bakarkhani: mughal flatbread

Aloo gosht: mughal dish

Qeema matar: mughal dish

Kofta: arab origin dish introduced during mughal empire

Kebab: Lmao do i really need to say anything here? :forcedsmile:

Chicken tikka: mughal dish

Gulab jamun: literally persian originated dish i mean look at the fucking words

Faloodah: persian originated dish introduced in mughal times

Barfi: persian originated mughal dish

Sheer kurma: persian originated mughal dish

Then there's my own people with our own cuisine that are descended and related to mughal cuisines.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
If muslim South Asians don't come out and let everyone know that like 90% of all good South Asian dishes are actually muslim in origin, then these Hindus, you know they are basically like an uglier, darker version of jews, they'll have no problem stealing and claiming that they made it themselves. We need to be more outspoken.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Gengar and Kaari
Literally almost every single good dish has to do with muslimd, or comes from south Asian muslim culture. Every single one.

Chicken tikka masala? Created by a Bengali muslim in the UK named Ali ahmed aslam

Biriyani? Came from persia and expanded throughout South asia during the mughal period.

Haleem: arabian dish origin introduced by arabian soldiers in three hyderabad nizam army

Then there's my own people with our own cuisine that are descended and related to mughal cuisines.

Dude, exactly this. I already knew the Islamic peoples of South Asia made most of these dishes, but it was hard for me to prove anything. And what’s more, tandoori chicken and tandoori dishes are literally from Punjab. But hey, what do you expect from a nation that takes it name and religion’s name from a river in their enemy’s country? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Literally almost every single good dish has to do with muslims, or comes from south Asian muslim culture. Every single one.

Haleem: arabian dish origin introduced by arabian soldiers in three hyderabad nizam army

Bookmarked btw. :Comfy:

If muslim South Asians don't come out and let everyone know that like 90% of all good South Asian dishes are actually muslim in origin, then these Hindus, you know they are basically like an uglier, darker version of jews, they'll have no problem claiming that they made it themselves. We need to be more outspoken.
I completely agree with you but I also thought I needed some citations, otherwise I come across as a schizo. I used to have a Polish friend who had an Indian barber. And I had given him some sweets saying they are Pakistani. And his barber says “saar, actually this is Indian.” Bhenchod believed his barber rather than me. Brootal. :feelskek:

I completely agree with you but I also thought I needed some citations, otherwise I come across as a schizo. I used to have a Polish friend who had an Indian barber. And I had given him some sweets saying they are Pakistani. And his barber says “saar, actually this is Indian.” Bhenchod believed his barber rather than me. Brootal. :feelskek:
Literally i just got it from this page.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar