Pakistanis honestly have good genetics

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
it's a shame south indians gave us a stereotype , every pakistani i've met was at minimum 5'8 and could easily grow past 6'+, not to mention they all have good frames and decent bone mass. Actually every curry in the UK has a good frame even without gymcelling. Too bad i'm one of the shitty ones and even then i still have a good frame, my height is ass though sadly, although i did gain alot of facial bone mass this year which is lifefuel for me tbh

tagging jeets
@Gengar @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shade91, aspiringexcel, phangi and 6 others
Is this why you're 5'6, packing only 5 inchs, have an ugly face & also have frail bones?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Debetro and looksmaxxing223
Is this why you're 5'6, packing only 5 inchs, have an ugly face & also have frail bones?
i might've grown ngl, not even cope but i was talking to my 5'11-6' friend and the heightmog was surprisngly not brutal today, and the shoes i wear dont give me height either. but my bidelt is 20 inches and im mtn and got a 6 inch dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, iblamehumphrey, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
i might've grown ngl, not even cope but i was talking to my 5'11-6' friend and the heightmog was surprisngly not brutal today, and the shoes i wear dont give me height either. but my bidelt is 20 inches and im mtn and got a 6 inch dick
Emoji Stan GIF by Animanias

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, yolan, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Adonis protocol gains

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
:feelsrope:
IMG 3310

brutal mog by punjabi future Chad
:feelsrope:

• Love it
it's a shame south indians gave us a stereotype , every pakistani i've met was at minimum 5'8 and could easily grow past 6'+, not to mention they all have good frames and decent bone mass. Actually every curry in the UK has a good frame even without gymcelling. Too bad i'm one of the shitty ones and even then i still have a good frame, my height is ass though sadly, although i did gain alot of facial bone mass this year which is lifefuel for me tbh

tagging jeets
same with bangladesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea

tagging jeets
How did you gain bonemass tho?

• +1
Like seriously you seen some zygotes if so then mirin
yeah, i was sucking my cheeks in was able to see them, i thought i was coping hard but i was swimming and my friend told me yh he could see them too. I might've been a good responder, although i can't attirbute this to my facial bone mass completetly, my puberty is weird, tbh. plan for now is to lose weight inshallah and ill see more of it soon

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Pakis where I live look no different from Northern/Western Indians. Like they literally have the same exact features.

Also, tons of Pakistanis are really Brown skinned. They're just not Tamil levels of Brown. I run into more Pakistanis who look like Kal Penn(I know he's Indian) than the pale skinned ones irl.

• JFL
btw a year ago i was completely boneless at 15. i think i'm a late bloomer but i'm not really sure @billymidnight

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
btw a year ago i was completely boneless at 15. i think i'm a late bloomer but i'm not really sure @billymidnight
So ur doubting that vit d 3 helped ?

• +1
Yeah. This nigga visited a girls school in Pakistan. I'm not a pedophile, but I can tell that none of these girls are as subhuman as you would expect. Some of them even have green eyes. If they were raised in the west with a normal diet and styling, they'd be MTB-HTB.

The girl on the far right at 16:25 would be HTB in the west, but instead, she's wearing a head scarf and reading the Quran in some Paki village.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah. This nigga visited a girls school in Pakistan. I'm not a pedophile, but I can tell that none of these girls are as subhuman as you would expect. Some of them even have green eyes. If they were raised in the west with a normal diet and styling, they'd be MTB-HTB.

fucking sucks that uneducated south indian pajeets ruined our name, you'd honestly see more half pakistani half white mixes if there wasnt a stereotype associated with them

• +1
Reactions: Quncho

tagging jeets
copium thread.

• JFL

tagging jeets
Shut up

• JFL