Palatal expansion

scach

scach

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
3
I got an pe device about 2 years ago and now I got Damon braces but I still have a 6 tooth smile and my palate is still narrow any tips ( my device wasn’t screwd int o my palate)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
I got an pe device about 2 years ago and now I got Damon braces but I still have a 6 tooth smile and my palate is still narrow any tips ( my device wasn’t screwd int o my palate)
i would get another expansion since the first one wasnt skeletal anchored and your palate is still narrow
marpe/mse would probably make more sense
 
  • +1
Reactions: scach

Similar threads

Mr Robot
Replies
1
Views
66
Buterman
Buterman
V
Replies
2
Views
137
agustoz
agustoz
ixemax
Replies
3
Views
232
ixemax
ixemax
unknown010287
Replies
8
Views
240
gowtherr
gowtherr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top