Pale Megan fox mogs the shit out of tanned Fox

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice
Angelic aristocratic princess who came from a family of ancient vampires from the highest castle, and may be actual AI:

Images   2024 06 29T124546352

Images   2024 06 29T124616354

Images   2024 06 29T124605229

Images   2024 06 29T124830514

Literally any other generic brown whore:
Images   2024 06 29T124924699

Images   2024 06 29T124846862

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, jessepinkman, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Pahahahahhaha funny joke

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Manletmachine, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I agree she looked better before

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Cope, spic.
Pale skin>>>
For males no, I've always been fair-skinned and I think that took away some of my sex appeal, for some ltr or emo/alt niches on the other hand, it's very good

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Angelic aristocratic princess 🤓🤓

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, St.TikTokcel and Darkeningstar
Angelic aristocratic princess who came from a family of ancient vampires from the highest castle, and may be actual AI:

View attachment 3005423
View attachment 3005428

View attachment 3005424
View attachment 3005425

Literally any other generic brown whore:
View attachment 3005430
View attachment 3005429
I agree. pale skin is an extremely good feature if your skin looks healthy. Otherwise, it's a terrible failo if you have acne or other skin issues like most basement dwellers.

• So Sad
For males no, I've always been fair-skinned and I think that took away some of my sex appeal, for some ltr or emo/alt niches on the other hand, it's very good
Many men look better pale.
Chico for example.

Depending on your features, tan skin can make you look too washed out.
Tan usually works better for blonds.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Many men look better pale.
Chico for example.

Depending on your features, tan skin can make you look too washed out.
Tan usually works better for blonds.
Yes, I look better pale, too.

• Love it
Before? He literally posted a pic from transformers (her prime). Most of the first pics are post surgery
Her prime was actually Jennifer's body.
Too bad in most of the movie she was tanned :sick::sick:

But in the scenes she looked pale she fogged, I assume a demon should be pale for darktriadmaxxing but whatever
Images   2024 06 30T080249770

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman
I agree. pale skin is an extremely good feature if your skin looks healthy. Otherwise, it's a terrible failo if you have acne or other skin issues like most basement dwellers.
Yeah I guess the reason most niggers on here are obsessed with tanning is because they have truecel skin.

I don't exaclty have perfect flawless skin cause tbh that's gay, men don't need that shit :lul:
But it's not bad enough so I have to tan to hide shit.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Before? He literally posted a pic from transformers (her prime). Most of the first pics are post surgery
She was already surgerymaxxed in Transformers?? She had a witchy nose back then.

Recently she become BOTCHED but she was never the natural beauty, people assume.

Images   2024 06 30T081005472

Images   2024 06 30T080857112

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman
Pale skin indeed looks aristocratic, retards. That's literally part of Asian culture.

The reason they are obsessed with being pale is because brown is seeing as inferior slave peasant labor worker skin tone. :feelsautistic:
Pale used to be a thing in the west too before kikes started brainwashing people.

Pale skin indeed looks aristocratic, retards
It happened that in my school some male would tell me that I looked like a ghost because I was pale (in an area where there are not many of them). The girls did not tell me that and, indeed, many times I received compliments because I looked quite class

• Love it
My subconscious likes both

• +1
It happened that in my school some male would tell me that I looked like a ghost because I was pale (in an area where there are not many of them). The girls did not tell me that and, indeed, many times I received compliments because I looked quite class
That's a whole 'nother thing, specially if you wanna run JBW in some asian/indian/south American slum, pale skin is the goat. But some white woman like it too, specially if they are alt, like you said. And I actually love alt girls tbh. Win/win

Like I said, even in the west everyone is mostly brown nowadays, even white people, so it helps you stand out.
Imagine a 6'6 pale Chad walking into any place. The mogging is unbelievable, he would look like a god amongst mortals.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah I guess the reason most niggers on here are obsessed with tanning is because they have truecel skin.

I don't exaclty have perfect flawless skin cause tbh that's gay, men don't need that shit :lul:
But it's not bad enough so I have to tan to hide shit.
Pale chad mogs so hard tbh
IMG 5948