Parasite makes people more attractive, study suggests

How?

I don’t have the time/energy to read the link.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How?

I don’t have the time/energy to read the link.

...it's possible that T. gondii infection might produce changes in the facial symmetry of its hosts through changes in endocrinological variables, such as testosterone levels.

Further, the parasite could also be influencing metabolic rate in hosts, nudging infected people in ways that might influence their health and attractiveness perceptions.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and thereallegend
The parasite wants to spread, it makes you more attractive so you go around having sex with people and giving them the parasite too. There are some theories that homosexuality is also caused by an intestinal parasite that is spread through anal sex, some people reported that after fixing their gut, they stopped being gay...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, Big White Cuck, horizontallytall and 7 others
A mind-altering parasite found in cat faeces may give humans more courage and help them overcome their “fear of failure,” research has suggested. According to the study, being infected by the organism, Toxoplasma gondii, may give an advantage to entrepreneurs and managers
Holy shit this is a looksmaxxing parasite and it makes you low inhib too. How can i catch it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 18522, horizontallytall and 3 others

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: Amnesia
Parasyte maxim

The parasite wants to spread, it makes you more attractive so you go around having sex with people and giving them the parasite too. There are some theories that homosexuality is also caused by an intestinal parasite that is spread through anal sex, some people reported that after fixing their gut, they stopped being gay...
3364BDBE D425 47C7 91DE E53E0440A242

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 2 others

never knew this wtf :trepidation:

learn something new everyday

Holy shit this is a looksmaxxing parasite and it makes you low inhib too. How can i catch it
Catpill is brutal @Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Told you. hehe