parasite was such a dog water film

R

Ronnie

Master
I’m not a movie a review guy so my thread will not be good. I swear people hype up all the trash that comes out of South Korea. BTS, Squid Game, and now this movie. Now I’ll admit train to busan is a movie I enjoyed but that shit was a zombie films americans enjoy that shit no matter how poorly written it is.

Parasite had no direction. I came into this movie blind and thought it was comedy. The first half of the film is the poor family finnesing the rich family by getting the people that work in the house fired and replacing them with their own family members. Then the second half is about some dude that lived in a secret room in the basement and enjoyed getting the free snacks and rent. At the end the random dude living in the basement goes berserk and stabs everyone. And the dad of the poor family for some reason after the random basement dude is taken care off, decides to stab the rich dad from the family (his employer) and become a basement dweller himself and enjoy free rent and snacks.

This brain dead plot got so many awards. People try to give this shit a higher meaning when in reality this shit seems like a film student writing a last minute script for a project he had due tomorrow. If this movie came out a few years before all the asian worship it would have gone totally unnoticed

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Never heard of it

I’m not a movie a review guy so my thread will not be good. I swear people hype up all the trash that comes out of South Korea. BTS, Squid Game, and now this movie. Now I’ll admit train to busan is a movie I enjoyed but that shit was a zombie films americans enjoy that shit no matter how poorly written it is.

Parasite had no direction. I came into this movie blind and thought it was comedy. The first half of the film is the poor family finnesing the rich family by getting the people that work in the house fired and replacing them with their own family members. Then the second half is about some dude that lived in a secret room in the basement and enjoyed getting the free snacks and rent. At the end the random dude living in the basement goes berserk and stabs everyone. And the dad of the poor family for some reason after the random basement dude is taken care off, decides to stab the rich dad from the family (his employer) and become a basement dweller himself and enjoy free rent and snacks.

This brain dead plot got so many awards. People try to give this shit a higher meaning when in reality this shit seems like a film student writing a last minute script for a project he had due tomorrow. If this movie came out a few years before all the asian worship it would have gone totally unnoticed
Maybe you should become a film critic...
big_smart_movie_critic__by_redamerican1945_ddcjijz-350t.jpg
80243481_2015091618635696_1470118852293402975_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
It mogged all best pictures winners of the last 10 years to hell and back.

Some of them sound so boring, I haven't even watched JFL

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Doesn’t like parasite but you liked train to busan

20 iq

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
it was good

I didn't like the last 20 minutes. But up until the party it was awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
parasite was super good

train for busan was low iq especially second half, still decent but mogged hard by parasite

doing me the favor phagggot
It mogged all best pictures winners of the last 10 years to hell and back.

Some of them sound so boring, I haven't even watched JFL
View attachment 1754155
people are more retarded. It has a huge halo for being Korean.
Doesn’t like parasite but you liked train to busan

20 iq
how ? train to busan was fun. This felt like a comedy gone wrong

it was good
elaborate

parasite was super good

train for busan was low iq especially second half, still decent but mogged hard by parasite
Parasite is like a bad comedy. Train to Busan mogs.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster