Parents didnt care about my rants of how braces would ruin my face,4 months later,to no ones surprise my chin is more recessed than it already was

Lmao it is the same, op needs to take meds:lul:
exterior same,i now probably need some sort of medicines for my breathing,I snore if i tuck even just a small bit of my chin,couldve been avoided if I just got proper treatment for my recessing maxilla

what about fixing your skin lol
parents cope with hormone causes acne
yet they shove grains into my mouth
I try not going in the sun and eat as little grain as possible with more gut friendly foods,my acne is better still shit though

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
coping back then,now im just waiting to die and hope to be reincarnated as a blonde blue eyed guy,so jealous of them
You most likely reincarnate to be a poor indian living in indian.. or a poor african

Since these country has much more birth rates then white ones

A big difference

Literally zero difference to your chin, retard. You need Le Fort 2 btw not braces

You most likely reincarnate to be a poor indian living in indian.. or a poor african

Since these country has much more birth rates then white ones

A big difference
thats what my luck would give me instead

Literally zero difference to your chin, retard. You need Le Fort 2 btw not braces
post was made 4 months ago,i was just coping with blaming my looks on my braces instead of my genetics
convince my redpilled parents

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever