Party locations are the worst places to slay

the meetup app? how and why does that work lol

:unsure:
Well i'm fairly new too it but i've already gotten laid twice with it.

I guess the idea is how we all know that social circle is 10x easier than cold approach, but if you have no social circle with girls in it, you are fucked.
So I started going to 'meetups' (I look at the attendees online first to see if there's any fuckable girls) and essentially just make friends, and then, at some point, make a move on girls!
Same as how people in this thread are rightly saying it's easier to meet girls around the hotel and shit first and become friends and then bang them on nights out together (on holiday) as opposed to walking up to them as complete strangers on the strip or in the bar or whatever where they will ignore you like you are homeless and they are Mariah Carey

The idea is that the world is turning into the UK! (Cold approach is hard as fuck in the UK in my experience compared to every other country i've done it in! But I think slowly the whole world is adopting our 'stranger = danger' mentality which makes outrightt cold approach rough!)

I only go to events where alcohol is involved etc. Put all the odds in my favour

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, thereallegend and 6 others
why did police made an arrest warrant for you if u never approached like the delusional retard you are bro
shut the fuck up schizo that happened 1 year ago. i banged 5 girls in 2 weeks, are you still a miserable virgin?

shut the fuck up schizo that happened 1 year ago. i banged 5 girls in 2 weeks, are you still a miserable virgin?
why is u so mad if everything is going well lol
are you hiding something

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
In 2022, most guys are fucking incel. They have this delusional idea that going away to a party island/location will make it more likely for a drunk girl to sleep with them.

What they don't understand is that every other incel in Europe has the same idea, so what you get is a diabolical gender ratio where nobody gets anything. Girls would rather drink by themselves inside a nice cocktail bar and slay Chads of Tinder than have to deal with these normie incels

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
@PCT01
women r such cunts

most men would also not even mind fucking a women below their looks level when it geneuinely comes down to it, yet they are so much more picky. yet peple have the opposite opinon constanty when theyre normies. men have lower standards than women by far

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lmao, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
I’ve always been a massive proponent of 00s theory man.

It was giga easy back then compared to now

It’s like a vicous cycle - hypergamy increases due to dating apps dna social media and more men get horny and desperate.

There’s newly incel MTN-HTNs start getting desperate and aggressively looksmaxxing, approaching etc - they lower their own standards to try and get pussy which in turn raises hypergamy even more and the cycle repeats and every year it just gets worse and worse
r u oldcel?

r u jbw?

whyd it take u so long to start slaying on tinder?

Algarve is a completely different beast.

You need to know the girls beforehand and go out with them (through OLD or social circle). Slaying through cold approach ONLY in private parties that rich portuguese/english people have in their mansions.

But yeah status is super fucking important there. Imagine being a HTN DJ in algarve...HOLY SHIT
what u mean by status? like being an MD at a bank?
an asset manager at a hedge fund?
an axe holder at an investment bank?
a politician?
a famous cardiologist?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Corleone
whyd it take u so long to start slaying on tinder?
i just decided to make an acc. i did another account last year but smh i got 2 likes so i decided that i wasn't good enough for tinder, now it works.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
i just decided to make an acc. i did another account last year but smh i got 2 likes so i decided that i wasn't good enough for tinder, now it works.
weird that u failed so hard now ur successful

new account theory i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
it's not "going so well"
i'm still girls' nth choice behind mahers etc.
then focus on something else within your skills
if you don't have wings you don't chase flying

then focus on something else within your skills
if you don't have wings you don't chase flying
it's still doing its job, it's not that i'm complaining or something
i just know where i stand. reason why i'm still an abused dog. job market doesn't want me too.

Last edited:
a politician?
a famous cardiologist?
He means reality star fame, or being a DJ in a big club over there

Like NT status not professional career success

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and 2 others
r u oldcel?

r u jbw?
I’m 24 so I wasn’t a teen in the noughties quite - I feel like I newrly caught the tail end of the era before it all went to shit around 2015

I’m mostly going on what people have told me and my observations from old tv shows and stuff. Also it’s kinda common sense that when you live in a world where 50% of couples now meet online as opposed to around 10% in the 00s that the dating dynamics have changed

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Men are retarded tbh

it's still doing its job, it's not that i'm complaining or something
i just know where i stand. reason why i'm still an abused dog. job market doesn't want me too.
just wait until you realize finding a job is not end, there is this thing called working 8 hours every single goddamn day after that for the rest of your life
I would keep soaking father's money and act tough for as long as I could if I were u

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
just wait until you realize finding a job is not end, there is this thing called working 8 hours every single goddamn day after that for the rest of your life
I would keep soaking father's money and act tough for as long as I could if I were u
i already workout more than 6 hours a day, i'm already working more than an average wagecel
job is like a walk in the park for me

a politician?
a famous cardiologist?
No lmfao. I even added that being a DJ in some club in Algarve would be heaven on earth. Status means you're a club promoter, DJ, actor, musician playing live in some bar in Algarve, owning a Bar/Club, etc...

i already workout more than 6 hours a day, i'm already working more than an average wagecel
job is like a walk in the park for me
what do u do

Being rich solves all the problems

I can’t keep stressing this enough

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and forevergymcelling
boxing cycling running and bodyweight stuff
lol so you think wagecucking is a piece of cake because you play doing calisthenics 6 hours a day
:biden:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I’m 24 so I wasn’t a teen in the noughties quite - I feel like I newrly caught the tail end of the era before it all went to shit around 2015

I’m mostly going on what people have told me and my observations from old tv shows and stuff. Also it’s kinda common sense that when you live in a world where 50% of couples now meet online as opposed to around 10% in the 00s that the dating dynamics have changed
Watch a show from early naughtiest cled Ibiza uncovered all normies amd lads going to Ibiza for the banter and to fuck.

Ibiza is now chad or millionaire only

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
lol so you think wagecucking is a piece of cake because you play doing calisthenics 6 hours a day
:biden:
no calisthenics is for cucks i do way tougher stuff, you wouldn't understand
why did you think about leaving the forum anyway, you're an abused dog and your job is shitposting

Watch a show from early naughtiest cled Ibiza uncovered all normies amd lads going to Ibiza for the banter and to fuck.

Ibiza is now chad or millionaire only
i've seen that!
90's 'reality tv' was amazing because it was legit real! Everything is scripted and stuff now. Plus playing up to the cameras and always thinking about how it will effect their social media etc
Even 'big brother' in the UK (at least the first 5 years of it or so) was real. Pre social media. People unaware of the media side of things and people didn't even become 'famous' at all from doing them shows in the earlier days. Amazing to re-watch in terms of social dynamics etc
Rewatching it when i was more aspie even helped me get laid in social circle because i'd rewatch how people hooked up lol.
you can't do that with 'love island' or any new show nowadays as they're way too fake and not true 'reality tv' at all

But yeah, ibiza was just the same a magaluf etc. I went there twice in like 2005. Was just full of 'lads' all trying to get laid, same as kos adn maga etc. Now it's full of millinonaires and 'insta thots' looking for sugar daddy's and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
best place to slay is hotel rooms, bedrooms honestly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Almost Chadlite
no calisthenics is for cucks i do way tougher stuff, you wouldn't understand
why did you think about leaving the forum anyway, you're an abused dog and your job is shitposting
did you miss me that much :oops:
I didn't think about anything retard I do what I have fun doing at the time, you should make better threads if you want me to stay

best place to slay is hotel rooms, bedrooms honestly

• So Sad
Reactions: critkality

I guess the idea is how we all know that social circle is 10x easier than cold approach, but if you have no social circle with girls in it, you are fucked.
So I started going to 'meetups' (I look at the attendees online first to see if there's any fuckable girls) and essentially just make friends, and then, at some point, make a move on girls!
Same as how people in this thread are rightly saying it's easier to meet girls around the hotel and shit first and become friends and then bang them on nights out together (on holiday) as opposed to walking up to them as complete strangers on the strip or in the bar or whatever where they will ignore you like you are homeless and they are Mariah Carey

The idea is that the world is turning into the UK! (Cold approach is hard as fuck in the UK in my experience compared to every other country i've done it in! But I think slowly the whole world is adopting our 'stranger = danger' mentality which makes outrightt cold approach rough!)

I only go to events where alcohol is involved etc. Put all the odds in my favour
might have to try that ngl, but im not an oldcel idk if people in 20s are there
lifefuel

might have to try that ngl, but im not an oldcel idk if people in 20s are there
lifefuel
It varies lots. I make sure there's young girls there before I go
I done some homework and have even found a certain event that happens sometimes that is full of teenagers, many of them foriegn! This is about as good as it gets (foreign=easier). Of course, it's not magic. Looks will always come first and i'm not chad so will still get nowhere with most of the hot young girls, but the odds are still better than if you were too just approach hot girls in clubs

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Corleone and Vain786
Damn!!!

I can tell u back in 2001 magaluf was NOT like that, basically as long as u were 3+ and NT u would get some
pretty sure that's still the same especially if you're in the 18-19 bracket targeting other young girls that just finished school. go to clubs, not bars, and just start grinding on girls and pull them from there.

Also damn, you're old af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chinacurry
It varies lots. I make sure there's young girls there before I go
I done some homework and have even found a certain event that happens sometimes that is full of teenagers, many of them foriegn! This is about as good as it gets (foreign=easier). Of course, it's not magic. Looks will always come first and i'm not chad so will still get nowhere with most of the hot young girls, but the odds are still better than if you were too just approach hot girls in clubs
Ngl this is actually a genius idea I might try it

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
they all look tall but normies are quite ugly and nerdy looking ngl. not hard to mog in that way if u was tall

oh never mind, so yeah you arent in the united states. You dont seems to be apporaching girls, and you dont use a PUA method of bar hopping till you find a girl. So yeah up your game and stop posting these rand threads
Yeah I still don’t believe this whole notion that you can only slay on dating apps in the UK

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and gymmaxedhorse
This is why my surgery will be a giga cope

Dropping 20k across multiple surgerys and years of ortho work just to still be invisible afterwards
Raging that I didn't go on lads holiday in 2013 before the sexual marketplace plummeted into utter hell

When I went out during the week the two English guys we were talking to were top 10% facially and they didn't manage to pull
Nightlife game is absolutely dead and buried
Slaying from nightclubs was a myth created so that normies blow all of their wages on the weekend to stimulate the economy and keep themselves poor

Obviously it's possible to get some slays from clubbing (pre scamdemic anyway) but it is never with the quality of girls or frequency that you can be content with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Thank god for daygame.

This is why my surgery will be a giga cope

Dropping 20k across multiple surgerys and years of ortho work just to still be invisible afterwards
Raging that I didn't go on lads holiday in 2013 before the sexual marketplace plummeted into utter hell

When I went out during the week the two English guys we were talking to were top 10% facially and they didn't manage to pull
Nightlife game is absolutely dead and buried
Slaying from nightclubs was a myth created so that normies blow all of their wages on the weekend to stimulate the economy and keep themselves poor

Obviously it's possible to get some slays from clubbing (pre scamdemic anyway) but it is never with the quality of girls or frequency that you can be content with
Do you think its dead and buried everywhere or jsut UK?

seems like UK is leading the way but most of western europe isnt that far behind

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21620 and latincell95

seems like UK is leading the way but most of western europe isnt that far behind
Brussels is horrifically bad the few times I went out here in the city
Euros are just so restrained and high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
what a summer trip to Algarve does to a nigga

@forevergymcelling will never be the same smh

I'm praying for you mate, things will get better, you have Maher as your avi again

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, the BULL and tyronelite
Brussels is horrifically bad the few times I went out here in the city
Euros are just so restrained and high inhib
Thats another big rather cosmopiltan city though so Im not surpised

I imagine its similar to London

I think uni towns or citys that are like 100-500k arent as bad tbh.

Places smaller than this just lack an abundance of attractive young women, and places bigger than this tend to have people very resevred and it seems like every girl has their guard up massively when they go on a night out so we rarely get with a stranger let alone hookup with one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, forevergymcelling and 6ft4
Best place to slay is in a college town or near a college campus.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21620, tyronelite and 1 other person
Thats another big rather cosmopiltan city though so Im not surpised

I imagine its similar to London

I think uni towns or citys that are like 100-500k arent as bad tbh.

Places smaller than this just lack an abundance of attractive young women, and places bigger than this tend to have people very resevred and it seems like every girl has their guard up massively when they go on a night out so we rarely get with a stranger let alone hookup with one.

What I noticed about clubbing in Ireland is that girls will give sex to the highest bidder aka just be Chad enough
It seems from what I hear about UK that Chads are borderline incel now on nights out because they are only demonstrating the L part of LMS, girls want instagram Chads since they can demonstrate MS
In Belgium it strikes me that Looksmaxing is futile because the girls are so closed off that if you're cold approaching them then the lookslevel you need for them to consider you is probably statistically irrelevant (if you are an outsider aka not belgian born)
I did 3 daytime approaches yesterday and got straight no's when I asked for their numbers

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL, Lmao and 2 others
What I noticed about clubbing in Ireland is that girls will give sex to the highest bidder aka just be Chad enough
It seems from what I hear about UK that Chads are borderline incel now on nights out because they are only demonstrating the L part of LMS, girls want instagram Chads since they can demonstrate MS
In Belgium it strikes me that Looksmaxing is futile because the girls are so closed off that if you're cold approaching them then the lookslevel you need for them to consider you is probably statistically irrelevant (if you are an outsider aka not belgian born)
I did 3 daytime approaches yesterday and got straight no's when I asked for their numbers
I think to say chads are borderline incel is a bit of a gross exaggeration

Whats more accurate is the most of the attractive girls go to the club with groups of lads they already maybe know- or meet guys theyre mutual friends witht here. Youll often see jsut LTN guys getting with a hot girl but 19 times otu of 20 he didnt meet her in the club, he either met her beforehand or they had mutuals at least. Hot girls seem a bit terrified of the social stigma of getting with anyone whos not perceived as cool or high status and are reluctant to leave their social cirlces for that reason.

The few girls who do branch outside thier social cirlces- be it in a nightlife environment or through online dating fall into one of the following categories

1) Girls who are extremeley ugly or fat so get no attnetion in social circle
2) Girls who are extremeley hypergamous lookswise so go out of social cirlce for a guy 1 PSL + above them (not as common as this forum thinks)
3) Girls who for whatevr reason may be attractive themselves but have no attractive or masucline men in their social cirle

Whenevr I slayed a devcent girl from online dating she always fell into category 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, 6ft4, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Yeah I still don’t believe this whole notion that you can only slay on dating apps in the UK
If you dont have a social circle OLD is the only way for 99% of men

British girls are weird as fuck, you will have 1000x better chances of fucking a girl you matched on Tinder just before the night out. That same girl would literally reject you in the club if not, even though you;'re the same guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Johanjohan, the BULL and 1 other person

I feel like the UK isn't actually 'leading' anything - it's more that the UK has always had a very different culture when it comes to talking to strangers. 'Stranger danger!' was always heavily pushed and probably contributed, along with other cultural reason pre-dating that and a natrual reservedness etc. And now that so much communication is online and most average girls are treated like celebrities it encourages a certain 'closed off' vibe and so over time, America and other previously social places are starting to slowly behave more like the UK when it comes to social interaction. (and of course UK EVEN worse lol)

I have family in the US and Canada and have visited many times and feel i've got valid observations about all this. Not so much the changing nature (I haven't properly seen that filter through yet, but going more by things like infields and posts various people make about their interactions that don't line up with how i'd imagine them going 5 years ago and sound more like here!) - but more how traditionally different things were. On my visits to the US for example i've always been flabbergasted at how friendly people are with each other and how strangers just talk! At the bus stop...the supermarket...guys go to bars and talk all night about the football with complete strangers etc. Nothing like the UK

I read a PUA summary of UK vs US once and one thing I read that completely aligned with my own experience was that, at the time, in America, ''Hey, I'm Jason!'' was met with ''Oh, hi Jason. I'm Kelly''. Whereas walk up too a gir in a bar in England and say 'Hey, I'm Jason'' and she will look at you like you are on fire. Complete confusion mixed with disdain. And then she'll move away 5 ft lol

But yes, for the reasons above, i do feel like everywhere is going turning into the UK, albeit slowly. Guys in bumblefuck areas of the US should make the most of it whilst it's still like it is and hit on every hot girl they see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, latincell95, Lmao and 2 others
That same girl would literally reject you in the club if not, even though you;'re the same guy
I banged this girl through a shitty temping job.
I'm sure she'd have rejected my ass hard if I cold approached her lol

I do think in the UK, you are playing on mega hard mode if you are relying on banging girls who have no idea who you are. I have been doing this almost exclusively for years. I have teh war wounds. If you are not chad, and i'm FAR from chad, it's hard as fuck

ps - @DoctorLooksmax we seem to agree on everything lol. We also sound like we're interested in the same surgeries. I might have to share my pics as an oldcel as some point with you in DM for your thoughts. I don't ever tend to do that but we're on the same wavelength i feel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
I feel like the UK isn't actually 'leading' anything - it's more that the UK has always had a very different culture when it comes to talking to strangers. 'Stranger danger!' was always heavily pushed and probably contributed, along with other cultural reason pre-dating that and a natrual reservedness etc. And now that so much communication is online and most average girls are treated like celebrities it encourages a certain 'closed off' vibe and so over time, America and other previously social places are starting to slowly behave more like the UK when it comes to social interaction. (and of course UK EVEN worse lol)

I have family in the US and Canada and have visited many times and feel i've got valid observations about all this. Not so much the changing nature (I haven't properly seen that filter through yet, but going more by things like infields and posts various people make about their interactions that don't line up with how i'd imagine them going 5 years ago and sound more like here!) - but more how traditionally different things were. On my visits to the US for example i've always been flabbergasted at how friendly people are with each other and how strangers just talk! At the bus stop...the supermarket...guys go to bars and talk all night about the football with complete strangers etc. Nothing like the UK

I read a PUA summary of UK vs US once and one thing I read that completely aligned with my own experience was that, at the time, in America, ''Hey, I'm Jason!'' was met with ''Oh, hi Jason. I'm Kelly''. Whereas walk up too a gir in a bar in England and say 'Hey, I'm Jason'' and she will look at you like you are on fire. Complete confusion mixed with disdain. And then she'll move away 5 ft lol

But yes, for the reasons above, i do feel like everywhere is going turning into the UK, albeit slowly. Guys in bumblefuck areas of the US should make the most of it whilst it's still like it is and hit on every hot girl they see
These are some interesting Observations

I have to admit I dont really care much for chatting to strangers myself so Im guilty of perpetuating this myself. Ill sit around with my mates all night drinking, laughing and chatting about random shit, but if a stranger tried to talk to me (unless they are an attractive girl I want to bang)- im just not really interested in anything they have to say quite frankly. But on my side its not related to any kind of fear of stranger danger, more just disinterest- unless I have some sort of common ground with that person which we can begin to form a relationship over I just dont really see what value I get from interacting with them?

Im gonna guess since you have some success from PUA at a lowish looks level that you are the type of guy who is naturally quiet friendly and outgoing? Whenever I try and cold approach girls on a night out- I have this feeling in the back of my head that its painfully obviousthe only thing im trying to get from the convo is a shag from them and that comes across in my vibe and kills my chances somewhat.

I actually met a guy (british guy from london) on holiday who was like a slightly fat MTN and he said he met his GF cold approaching her (didnt use that word exactly) in an ice cream shop. He was a very naturally socialble type, he sat down with us on the balcony at our hostel and started chatting quite quickly to me and offered me a beer- he had a generally trusting vibe but was also extroverted and socially dominant.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and forevergymcelling
These are some interesting Observations

I have to admit I dont really care much for chatting to strangers myself so Im guilty of perpetuating this myself. Ill sit around with my mates all night drinking, laughing and chatting about random shit, but if a stranger tried to talk to me (unless they are an attractive girl I want to bang)- im just not really interested in anything they have to say quite frankly. But on my side its not related to any kind of fear of stranger danger, more just disinterest- unless I have some sort of common ground with that person which we can begin to form a relationship over I just dont really see what value I get from interacting with them?

Im gonna guess since you have some success from PUA at a lowish looks level that you are the type of guy who is naturally quiet friendly and outgoing? Whenever I try and cold approach girls on a night out- I have this feeling in the back of my head that its painfully obviousthe only thing im trying to get from the convo is a shag from them and that comes across in my vibe and kills my chances somewhat.

I actually met a guy (british guy from london) on holiday who was like a slightly fat MTN and he said he met his GF cold approaching her (didnt use that word exactly) in an ice cream shop. He was a very naturally socialble type, he sat down with us on the balcony at our hostel and started chatting quite quickly to me and offered me a beer- he had a generally trusting vibe but was also extroverted and socially dominant.
extroversion, social dominance and ruthless escalation is everything when it comes to slaying irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

I'm so stealing that idea, it's genius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and tyronelite