Passive smoking

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
Is second hand smoking that bad?I have a friend, which I meet about once a week and he constantly smokes.I am tryna grow taller using sleep stretch, ik it may be cope, but I want to try it to know if it really works or nah!He smokes about 2hours so if I inhale the smoke, can it ruin progress?I am also trying to be as healthy as possible, I have good diet, I exercise a lot!Btw I won't unfriend him because he is a good guy!

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, rooman and JovenCansao
you can't have an nt social life and not passive smoke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
you should be executed for unironically making this dog thread

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 15468
Nah, my cousin smoked from his 13s till his 18s, and he's 6'8, and his mother(my auntie) is a fucking smoker addict, she smokes nonstop. All that matters in the end is your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
you should be executed for unironically making this dog thread
Then why the fuck did u take ur time to respond?I want to be as healthy as possible and ik second hand smoking is kind of bad, but the real question Is that bad as people make it?

Nah, my cousin smoked from his 13s till his 18s, and he's 6'8, and his mother(my auntie) is a fucking smoker addict, she smokes nonstop. All that matters in the end is your genetics.
True, at the end of the day genetics play the most important role

Then why the fuck did u take ur time to respond?I want to be as healthy as possible and ik second hand smoking is kind of bad, but the real question Is that bad as people make it?
you'll never be healthier than you currently are. you don't have the money, or access because you're a little indian dog born to rot in indian hell. my condolences

• JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
you'll never be healthier than you currently are. you don't have the money, or access because you're a little indian dog born to rot in indian hell. my condolences
Why do u think I'm an indian?U have to be very retarted to try to start an argument without reason, u aren't only retarted, but u are stupid too because u just throw random countries and think u are right!

Why do u think I'm an indian?U have to be very retarted to try to start an argument without reason, u aren't only retarted, but u are stupid too because u just throw random countries and think u are right!
Bro simply cant beat the indian allegations :lul:

retarted

Mostly genes
But inhaling that smoke is worse for health than directly smoking

Bro simply cant beat the indian allegations :lul:
Idk where the hell the indian allegation come from because I have nothing related to it, maybe just because I want to try sleep stretch?