Pasta is healthier then Rice and Potatoes in every single way

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
That right, all of those "tips" you hear are retarded as fuck, its just a "fact" nowadays that Pasta is considered not healthy, and rice is
but in reality its quite the upside

never listen to those retarded "health experts", Pasta is so much better in every single way in paper, both then Rice and Potatoes
unless you can't tolerate gluten, pasta is way better for you in every single way

Rice:

Potato:

Pasta:

Even in the glycemic index

On top of that rice is way more calorie dense compared to pasta, and in some cases also potatoes are (meaning that it will fulfill your stomach more)

TL;DR

- More fiber for the calories despite pasta also having some calories from fat and protein
- More protein
- lower on the glycemic index
- Pasta is less caloric dense (aka filling your stomach more making you less hungry)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HealthBrahhh, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 10782 and 12 others
what about mac and cheese?

what about mac and cheese?
You mean if its healthy? probably not ideal, but its not terrible
also I am not saying that pasta is healthy or that rice is not in this thread, I am simply pointing that
Pasta is healthier then rice or potatoes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
That right, all of those "tips" you hear are retarded as fuck, its just a "fact" nowadays that Pasta is considered not healthy, and rice is
but in reality its quite the upside

never listen to those retarded "health experts", Pasta is so much better in every single way in paper, both then Rice and Potatoes
unless you can't tolerate gluten, pasta is way better for you in every single way

Rice:
View attachment 929638

Potato:
View attachment 929640

Pasta:
View attachment 929639

Even in the glycemic index

View attachment 929641
View attachment 929642

On top of that rice is way more calorie dense compared to pasta, and in some cases also potatoes are (meaning that it will fulfill your stomach more)

TL;DR

- More fiber for the calories despite pasta also having some calories from fat and protein
- More protein
- lower on the glycemic index
- Pasta is less caloric dense (aka filling your stomach more making you less hungry)

I like both but pasta is more flexible and easier to eat than rice, especially when reheated. But I eat both during the day as part of my meal plan

Pasta is processed and unhealthy. Potatoes mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Stallone, Dainslief and 2 others
It's more processed and made to last longer. Plasticy.

If you want a carb to feel good in the brain, once or twice a week, don't make it pasta.

Spaghetti bolognase or something.

JFL AT THOSE NUTRIENTS

ALL CARBS ARE SHIT AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR ENERGY

MEAT MILK EGGS CHEESE AND BUTTER MOG TO DEATH NUTRIENT WISE

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9699
Pasta is processed and unhealthy. Potatoes mog.
Processed is considered unhealthy because of removed fiber and vitamins, but its usually added back
with pasta

JFL AT THOSE NUTRIENTS

enjoy lower levels of testosterone faggot, JFL at anyone who does low-carb for life, and I am saying this as someone
who promotes it for weight loss

• +1
Reactions: HealthBrahhh, Stallone and Dainslief
JFL AT THOSE NUTRIENTS

Carbs are slow release energy.

For energy use simple carbs. Which come in the form of fatty shit. They burn much quicker and are released through short bursts of effort.

Slow release carbs are good for long-ass walks, distance running and/or marathons and shit.

Simple carbs are beastly.

Complex carbs (Slow release) have benefits for the brain however and give you the happy-pill, while additionally also enabling you to sleep better.

meanwhile chad eats pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich
enjoy lower levels of testosterone faggot, JFL at anyone who does low-carb for life, and I am saying this as someone

You need complex carbs in your diet.

People just caught onto the meme that complex-carbs make you fat.

You need them in your diet, but no-more than 10% of your diet. I have it like twice a week, spread-out. Sometimes once.

meanwhile chad eats pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
eats pussy with the triple burger and normal cola McDonalds he ordered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
That has no anatomical evidence whatsoever
Cholesterol is the main factor of testosterone production.

Carbs are garbage no matter if complex or not. its literllay just sugar in the body jfl. good for energy but definitely not essential

You need complex carbs in your diet.

People just caught onto the meme that complex-carbs make you fat.

You need them in your diet, but no-more than 10% of your diet. I have it like twice a week, spread-out. Sometimes once.
When did I say that you don't need complex carbs? also I just ate rye bread JFL

That has no anatomical evidence whatsoever
Cholesterol is the main factor of testosterone production.

Carbs are garbage no matter if complex or not. its literllay just sugar in the body jfl. good for energy but definitely not essential

also I can say on myself that when I was on low-carb I was more stressed and made me very vulnerable to stress caused by coffee
but its a very effective way to lose weight and resetting your insulin resistance

also I do agree that we over eat carbs nowadays, but you can't just say "carbs is just sugar", you can also say "fat is just fat which is a worse source for energy then sugar, and its also taking less calories to disgust which can make you fatter"

its just not the full story, there many factors to this, this is why balanced diet > all (if we talk about maintenance)

if you are not overweight or not trying to lose weight, then the only reason and time you should go on low-carb is for 1-2 months every 1-2 years to reset your built up insulin resistance to make carbs more effective on you and make you less hungry and less likely to gain fat in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Use plant based Pastas..Their is also a brand called Barilla that is loaded with protein

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
I prescribe you all 250 gr of pasta 2 times a day

Sweet potatoes are literally the most nutritious carb source ever:

Also delicious.

PX_Cellentani-alla-cipolla.jpg

Spaghetti-alla-carbonara-con-pancetta-e-parmigiano-Piatto-pronto-e1517935033227.jpg

1468497545179.jpg

Pasta-al-forno-ricetta-classica1.jpg

let the rice in the rice paddy surrounded by gooks

good thread op i have been pasta pilled

bulgur mogs all nutritionally speaking if you are disciplined enough to eat something that boring

magnesium packed, low glycemic index, low sodium, high potassium, and more good shit

they're both kinda shit but rice doesn't have gluten

reminder all carbs have no nutritional value

I'm italian, if you go the gym and you want good macro you want this type of pasta
instead of the normal one

These retards are actually eating simple carbs. Not gonna make it for sure. No pasta, no rice, no potato, no fucking single simple starch that your stomach doesn't have to work for to simply digest.