Paul the Apostle actually says that being single is ultimately better

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
In the Bible, to where he writes a letter to the Corinthians he says—

But I say to the unmarried and to the widows, [that as a practical matter] it is good if they remain [single and entirely devoted to the Lord] as I am. 9 But if they do not have [sufficient] self-control, they should marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion

In sum, marriage is primarily a union where man and a woman fulfill each others conjugal rights. It’s a way to remain righteous with God by serving as an outlet for peoples sexual needs to be met. He later mentions the fate of the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

The funniest thing is that most marriages are sexless because women use it as a tool of manipulation because they’re not physically attracted to their beta male husbands. They’re only attracted to their relative stability. Tragic

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly, xtremfailer, Sprinkles and 2 others
Bomp for Jesus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Infinite
God: gives humans sex drive
Humans: have sex
God: you are a sinner and you will go to hell

Peak gaslighting

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Sprinkles and speedstern

Peak gaslighting
Having sex doesn’t make someone sexually immoral.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Sprinkles
He was short, bald and ugly...
paul-apostle.jpg
ACTS+OF+PAUL+%26+THECA+3.jpg

Lust is literally one of the 7 deadly sins. Also people can only have sex in marriage
7 deadly sins isn’t really historically Christian, like not in one of their hundreds of bibles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Gonthar and i_love_roosters
Marriage doesnt work because humans are not monogamous
I agree but that’s why we have historically had state and/or church enforced monogamy. It’s the one and only way to not have civilization crumble

I agree but that’s why we have historically had state and/or church enforced monogamy. It’s the one and only way to not have civilization crumble
Humans not being monogamous is proof that Christianity and Judaism are not true.

7 deadly sins isn’t really historically Christian, like not in one of their hundreds of bibles
Islam says The Bible hasn't been changed

Attachments

• 2808f202074584b3c59fe9dabd70f614.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Women = hypergamous
Men = polygamous

You should know this as a member of a blackpill forum
It was never that way. The Jews decided to create tinder and hook up culture hence why it's like that now

It was never that way. The Jews decided to create tinder and hook up culture hence why it's like that now
Women have been cheating on men since forever, this isnt a new age phemomen

Ever noticed how most men who cope with religion are subhumans ? Christian Chads are almost non existent

Women have been cheating on men since forever, this isnt a new age phemomen
This nigger was a time traveler an saw all of it. Jfl no, families were always strong and moral. My grandma only had one husband since she was 18 and still loved him until the day he died. The black pill is mostly bullshit, women are good and loving creatures. It's just that the new world order wants to collapse the west and has brainwashed women into being whores

, women are good and loving creatures. It's just that the new world order wants to collapse the west and has brainwashed women into being whores
STRONGLY DISAGREE.

Neither Jews nor feminism nor the west nor anything or anyone else except for womens true identity convinces them into being whores

If women weren’t natural whores, all of society since the dawn of time wouldn’t have oppressed them and inhibited their whore selves from blooming into existence and breaking the chains that bound them

STRONGLY DISAGREE.

Neither Jews nor feminism nor the west nor anything or anyone else except for womens true identity convinces them into being whores

If women weren’t natural whores, all of society since the dawn of time wouldn’t have oppressed them and inhibited their whore selves from blooming into existence and breaking the chains that bound them
Disagree but ok

This nigger was a time traveler an saw all of it. Jfl no, families were always strong and moral. My grandma only had one husband since she was 18 and still loved him until the day he died. The black pill is mostly bullshit, women are good and loving creatures. It's just that the new world order wants to collapse the west and has brainwashed women into being whores
How do YOU know that all stories in the bible happened and are true? Are you a time traveler ?

How do YOU know that all stories in the bible happened and are true? Are you a time traveler ?
There's undeniable proof for Jesus, his ministry, and his miracles. Miracles from God are still happening to this day. I 100% believe in Jesus and if Jesus was real then everything before him (all the bible stories) was real too

There's undeniable proof for Jesus, his ministry, and his miracles. Miracles from God are still happening to this day. I 100% believe in Jesus and if Jesus was real then everything before him (all the bible stories) was real too
3975774 1708703234557

Peak gaslighting
God: gives humans women
Humans: invent punching bag
God:

• JFL
Reactions: Shogun
‘good state of body’. Gymcel?
Apparently he was some sort of bounty hunter, persecuting and hunting Christians before he had a revelation and converted to Christianity, so he was probably in good physical shape.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Apparently he was some sort of bounty hunter, persecuting and hunting Christians before he had a revelation and converted to Christianity, so he was probably in good physical shape.
He wasn’t a bounty hunter. He was a zealous Pharisee and persecuted early Christians out of spite & not for some sort of financial reward, nor was he ordered to, to begin with.

But I say to the unmarried and to the widows, [that as a practical matter] it is good if they remain [single and entirely devoted to the Lord] as I am. 9 But if they do not have [sufficient] self-control, they should marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion

In sum, marriage is primarily a union where man and a woman fulfill each others conjugal rights. It’s a way to remain righteous with God by serving as an outlet for peoples sexual needs to be met. He later mentions the fate of the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

The funniest thing is that most marriages are sexless because women use it as a tool of manipulation because they’re not physically attracted to their beta male husbands. They’re only attracted to their relative stability. Tragic
In a Christian, not a secular context.

as if those guys weren't a bunch of honeys

You seem to be a youngcel seems like your 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back