The Bible does in fact state that the sexually immoral will not be inheriting the kingdom of God

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Maybe this is the light at the end of the tunnel for us volcels & incels. By inadvertently living righteously in the will of God, we will inherit the kingdom of God. As for chad and 99% of women, it seems to me that their outcome won’t be pleasant.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:19-21: “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, Mio, ElTruecel and 4 others
Maybe this is the light at the end of the tunnel for us volcels & incels. By inadvertently living righteously in the will of God, we will inherit the kingdom of God. As for chad and 99% of women, it seems to me that their outcome won’t be pleasant.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:19-21: “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, SteveLorde, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
IMG 6578

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Good time to stop touching yourself, OP

Does this count for jerking off? Or is it just sex

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
That means pretty much every Christian will end up in hell. Islam always winning.

That means pretty much every Christian will end up in hell. Islam always winning.
If they don’t genuinely repent and change then.. yes, from what scripture says. I think Catholics and orthodox have a belief of a purgatory-esque experience wherein you repent and are cleansed of these sort of sins, but I’m unsure.

Regardless, in Christianity every single Muslim is doomed regardless. I’m not sure what your point is here

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, ElTruecel and SecularIslamist
This is all cope, every incel would partake in hedonism given a chance !

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
This is all cope, every incel would partake in hedonism given a chance !
I know that. My whole point is that incels are coincidentally living a righteous lifestyle according to Gods will.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and SecularIslamist
I know that. My whole point is that incels are coincidentally living a righteous lifestyle according to Gods will.
Only volcels will live the righteous life according to gods will by their own volition, incels who want to partake in hedonism will still be punished for their unhealthy desires !

Would be nice if there was actual proof

If they don’t genuinely repent and change then.. yes, from what scripture says. I think Catholics and orthodox have a belief of a purgatory-esque experience wherein you repent and are cleansed of these sort of sins, but I’m unsure.
Sounds like a get-out-of-jail card. You must be punished for sins. It's simply justice. Whether it's temporary or not is a debate.

Some (ibn Taymiyyah) have the same idea, even those with a mustard seed of faith will see their reward.

But the majority and orthodox position is once you in hell, there ain't no getting out. It's not punishment. It's eternal damnation.
Regardless, in Christianity every single Muslim is doomed regardless. I’m not sure what your point is
Muslims aren't (as) sexually immoral or permissive.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Sounds like a get-out-of-jail card. You must be punished for sins. It's simply justice. Whether it's temporary or not is a debate.

Some (ibn Taymiyyah) have the same idea, even those with a mustard seed of faith will see their reward.

But the majority and orthodox position is once you in hell, there ain't no getting out. It's not punishment. It's eternal damnation.

Muslims aren't (as) sexually immoral or permissive.
Muslims definitely aren’t as sexually immoral but sexual immorality isn’t the only thing that damns people to hell. Qualifying for one of Gods commandments is just that—one of His many commandments, albeit a fairly serious one.

I agree with the get out of jail free card thing. When you start introducing checkpoints where you’re cleansed with fire, people don’t start to take seriously what it means to live a righteous and pious life. Willingly sinning now and repenting later is idiocy and is implying that we can outsmart God.

Romans 6:1-2

“What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?”

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, efidescontinuado and SecularIslamist
This isn’t a chemistry laboratory. What proof do you want? Look all around you for the proof of God
does this prove Yahweh or allah?

debatereligion.org

incels are the chosen people ig

• Love it
Muslims definitely aren’t as sexually immoral but sexual immorality isn’t the only thing that damns people to hell. Qualifying for one of Gods commandments is just that—one of His many commandments, albeit a fairly serious one.

I agree with the get out of jail free card thing. When you start introducing checkpoints where you’re cleansed with fire, people don’t start to take seriously what it means to live a righteous and pious life. Willingly sinning now and repenting later is idiocy and is implying that we can outsmart God.

Romans 6:1-2

“What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?”
Literally what my brother thinks. He's like why should I visit Hajj, I'd rather go when I'm older and have fun now jfl. Most people are conscious sinners, thinking they'll be forgiven at a later stage lmao. Many Muslims cling onto this hadith:

Whoever builds a mosque for the sake of Allah, like a sparrow's nest for Allah or even smaller, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.

So what do they do. They commit the biggest sins and don't pray until their last breath, but they build / sponsor construction of a mosque thinking it's gonna get them into heaven.

They are desperately bad believers, thinking there is some kind of loophole God left open for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Based Christianity thread @Eternal_ .

Can I pm you I have a question about the faith.

• +1

Ok bro be a rotter for the rest of your life and never slay go die in a hole this life is certian dont restrict yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back