pay for bimax with monthly installments?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
how common is this tbh? say you pay a certain amount upfront and then pay off the rest using monthly installments

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
GET SOME MONEY BROKE NIGGA

Get ur money up not ur funny up

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
It's possible with Care Credit but you need a good credit score for them to accept you. This obviously only applies to surgeons in the US.

For EU surgeons you'd have to take out a bank loan which will be pretty awkward when you tell them you're getting bimax in Europe...

GET SOME MONEY BROKE NIGGA
I don't see anything wrong with paying a few grand upfront and then gradually paying off the rest over the next 2 years

It's possible with Care Credit but you need a good credit score for them to accept you. This obviously only applies to surgeons in the US.

For EU surgeons you'd have to take out a bank loan which will be pretty awkward when you tell them you're getting bimax in Europe...
I'm actually glad I'm not in the US because of how expensive surgery over there is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
OP is broke

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Imo for bimax you should have enough money for the surgery AND any potential problems/revision that might be needed if something goes wrong. You really don't want to be stuck paying off debt for a surgery that didn't go to plan, unable to get it fixed. That said if you have money and are just choosing to finance because you got a good interest rate or something I guess that's fine

Imo for bimax you should have enough money for the surgery AND any potential problems/revision that might be needed if something goes wrong. You really don't want to be stuck paying off debt for a surgery that didn't go to plan, unable to get it fixed. That said if you have money and are just choosing to finance because you got a good interest rate or something I guess that's fine
I got money but not enough to pay for the whole thing right away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054