Paying for therapy out of pocket hits different

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I feel like an onlyfans simp paying someone to say nice things to me for 30 minutes. Fuck capitalism - taking care of your physical and mental health is a luxury in Burgerstan, even with employer insurance

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, currylightskin, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Don’t pay then.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I feel like an onlyfans simp paying someone to say nice things to me for 30 minutes. Fuck capitalism - taking care of your physical and mental health is a luxury in Burgerstan, even with employer insurance

Therapy is a scam service bro, this didn't exist 100 years ago even when people had problems such as war, famines, plagues ect. People had there community, family, friends to overcome things. It's a hallmark of a failed society you have to "pay" someone to listen to you.

The chances are the person you are talking to has no real level of sentience or life experience to understand your problems nor do they really care.

Try to use depression and discontent as a motivational tool, think of it as your mind telling you something is wrong and it wants you to find a solution to that problem. its actually a good thing to have these thoughts now and build your mental fortitude up. It will come in handy when people are in their 30s and spiral out of control over any obstacle whilst you remain calm and controlled through everything.

Also go on a spiritual journey in your mind ask yourself is the thing you are depressed about actually a problem or worth it? "i wish i had a ferrari" is just mindless consumerism, but wanting to build self respect maybe through running your own business not being an employee is a real issue.

Take it as a way to grow yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, GetShrekt, Deleted member and 1 other person
how much u pay for that shit?
and wtf does the therapist even say which is useful

Therapy is a scam service bro, this didn't exist 100 years ago even when people had problems such as war, famines, plagues ect. People had there community, family, friends to overcome things. It's a hallmark of a failed society you have to "pay" someone to listen to you.

The chances are the person you are talking to has no real level of sentience or life experience to understand your problems nor do they really care.

Try to use depression and discontent as a motivational tool, think of it as your mind telling you something is wrong and it wants you to find a solution to that problem. its actually a good thing to have these thoughts now and build your mental fortitude up. It will come in handy when people are in their 30s and spiral out of control over any obstacle whilst you remain calm and controlled through everything.

Also go on a spiritual journey in your mind ask yourself is the thing you are depressed about actually a problem or worth it? "i wish i had a ferrari" is just mindless consumerism, but wanting to build self respect maybe through running your own business not being an employee is a real issue.

Take it as a way to grow yourself.

I’m working on it: I’ve been exercising to get in shape, have a good job, have been putting myself out there and leaving my comfort zone more, etc. But I still feel incredibly shitty and weighed down by my negative self concept to the point that it could sabotage my efforts

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Gaia262
This website can help you more than some boomer or Stacy therapist. They can't empathize with your situation so they'll give you bluepilled normie advice and gaslight you.

This website can help you more than some boomer or Stacy therapist. They can't empathize with your situation so they'll give you bluepilled normie advice and gaslight you.

Nah, this place is full of doomers who just want to bring other people down. I already know how to looksmax