Paying oneitis to makeout with me

How much should I pay my oneitis to makeout for 10 minutes?

• $300

• $450

• $600

• $750

• $1000

Results are only viewable after voting.
nigga wtf
autism overload

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown
How much should I get one of my friends to offer my oneitis to make out with me for 10 minutes? I have at least 700 bucks on hand.

This is the conversation that took place between my friends and I regarding her

im legit infatuated/in limerence with her I need this makeout it will put me in euphoria till my day of passing

at this point you're the most autism ridden poster on this site.
all your friends bully you, all girls reject you.

they use you like a pawn to boost their status, they humiliate you like the worthless dog you've become.

to be honest you're beyond salvation, there's no advice or help to provide you with anymore.

the worst part out of all this, is that if you indeed do get kissed by that disgusting slut, you'll convince yourself you were right all this time with your decisions.

utterly pathetic, past description. i have no words at all besides this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, IWantToMax, BigBoy and 3 others
what the fuck is this.

i hope your joking.

confess you lowkey like your oneitis only because you to have kids with that bone structure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Short Ugly and Brown, IWantToMax and 2 others
what the fuck is this.

i hope your joking.
im not

the price is settled at 1k

I need to get this done
confess you lowkey like your oneitis only because you to have kids with that bone structure
I confess, no shit I like her

who the fuck pays 1 grand to makeout with someone for 10 minutes that they wouldn't like?

you have no idea how much I like her

OP IS A CUCK

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN

FUCK ONEITISCELS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
im not

the price is settled at 1k

I need to get this done
One fucking thousand for a kiss.
Tenor 15

You have not a shred of dignity left

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy and onnysk
One fucking thousand for a kiss.
View attachment 193970

You have not a shred of dignity left
theres 18 other people that voted I should offer her 1grand for 10 minutes of kissing

I initially only wanted to do 600, but they influenced my decision

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2426
f in the chat for this niggas future

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
f in the chat for this niggas future
I just checked I have 966 bucks in my drawer so I'm gonna have to find the other 34 bucks and then the 100 to pay Mateo for asking her

I just checked I have 966 bucks in my drawer so I'm gonna have to find the other 34 bucks and then the 100 to pay Mateo for asking her
you can venmo me those 966 bucks so i can get a new computer to do schoolwork

you can venmo me those 966 bucks so i can get a new computer to do schoolwork
id rather use it to experience love from my oneitis through kisses for 10 min

id rather use it to experience love from my oneitis through kisses for 10 min
na i think itd be better spent on my computer ngl. it would save you from this massive embarrassment thats about to happen rn.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
na i think itd be better spent on my computer ngl. it would save you from this massive embarrassment thats about to happen rn.
I haven't learned my lesson

I'm too in love with her

even if she laughs in my face or gets me suspended ill still be infatuated with her

my friend is messaging her on Insta rn

I haven't learned my lesson

I'm too in love with her

even if she laughs in my face or gets me suspended ill still be infatuated with her

my friend is messaging her on Insta rn
JFL You wont get suspended you'll get arrested

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and IWantToMax
JFL You wont get suspended you'll get arrested
-----------
"In California, Prostitution is defined by its elements as the willful engagement in an act of prostitution. Since this is redundant, the real question is what an act of prostitution is defined as.

An Act of Prostitution is defined as sexual intercourse or a lewd act. A "lewd" act is defined as any act that involves touching the genitals, buttocks, or female breast of another person with the specific intent to arouse or gratify someone sexually.

So the answer is no, since you did not have sexual intercourse and the act did not involve touching the genitals, buttocks or female breast."
-----------
Bullshit, I can make love with her lips as much as I want, enjoy her embrace and warmth, and ill never get arrested

-----------
"In California, Prostitution is defined by its elements as the willful engagement in an act of prostitution. Since this is redundant, the real question is what an act of prostitution is defined as.

An Act of Prostitution is defined as sexual intercourse or a lewd act. A "lewd" act is defined as any act that involves touching the genitals, buttocks, or female breast of another person with the specific intent to arouse or gratify someone sexually.

So the answer is no, since you did not have sexual intercourse and the act did not involve touching the genitals, buttocks or female breast."
-----------
Bullshit, I can make love with her lips as much as I want, enjoy her embrace and warmth, and ill never get arrested
Indeed You Will For Sexual Harassment

IMG 2752

What should mateo message her next?

Holy fuck there's no going back now
Should I tell him to say

"My friend nate is having a rough time getting over the rejection and he told us he would be willing to pay 1000 for you guys to kiss together for 10 minutes just to get over what happened. would u consider it?"

Last edited:
You never fail to disappoint

I thought your friends were slayers but you mog them lol. you just don't pass the threshold where you can can get away being this much of a creep

Btw most people voted 1000usd as a joke. Pls don't give her that much if you're actually going to do it

Also this is definitely going to escalate further where the school and maybe police is involved so keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
How much should I get one of my friends to offer my oneitis to make out with me for 10 minutes? I have at least 700 bucks on hand.

This is the conversation that took place between my friends and I regarding her

im legit infatuated/in limerence with her I need this makeout it will put me in euphoria till my day of passing

Pay 100 Dollar for a Saw Off and blow you brains out :forcedsmile: