PB2 - a better alternative to peanut butter with higher protein less calories

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
My favorite way of making it is using zero calorie syrup instead of water (or half syrup half water). The sweetness blends in nicely and tastes so good

Pb2
Pb4

It's just plant protein so doesn't really matter as much, but it still seems to be a healthier alternative to pb. Nice share, might try it if I find it irl.

It's just plant protein so doesn't really matter as much, but it still seems to be a healthier alternative to pb. Nice share, might try it if I find it irl.
Plant proteins still contribute to overall protein, just not as efficiently.

Plant proteins still contribute to overall protein, just not as efficiently.
That's only if you are able to supplement a source of plant protein with another to actually complete the incomplete peptide chains that are provided. If someone has awareness of their diet then yeah plant proteins are not as useless.

That's only if you are able to supplement a source of plant protein with another to actually complete the incomplete peptide chains that are provided. If someone has awareness of their diet then yeah plant proteins are not as useless.
I'm eating this with whole grain bread or as a dip for a protein bar, or added to my oats. Generally legume + grain proteins complement each other

Low fat diet = low T. Combine it with a calorie deficit and you have the perfect recipe for muscle loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and autistic_tendencies
Low fat diet = low T. Combine it with a calorie deficit and you have the perfect recipe for muscle loss.

I don't eat a low fat diet dude, but I limit my fat to mostly cheese/olive oil cuz I enjoy them more, and ground beef

where the hell do i get this stuff? also is it good for cutting?

where the hell do i get this stuff? also is it good for cutting?
It's ideal for cutting. 300 calories of it is 12 tbsp, 36g protein. Compare that to regular PB 300 calories is like 3.2 tbsp 13g of protein jfl.

I think nut butters should be reserved for skinnycels and hardgainers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
wat is pb2 ? bean powder ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
It's ideal for cutting. 300 calories of it is 12 tbsp, 36g protein. Compare that to regular PB 300 calories is like 3.2 tbsp 13g of protein jfl.

I think nut butters should be reserved for skinnycels and hardgainers
did you get some nice gains out of your cycle man?

did you get some nice gains out of your cycle man?
Yeah I recompositioned hard, 170 to 180 and I gained 55 pounds on my bench and can do like 16-17 full range pull-ups. Shoulders and traps look giant (and I never do any trap work)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Yeah I recompositioned hard, 170 to 180 and I gained 55 pounds on my bench and can do like 16-17 full range pull-ups. Shoulders and traps look giant (and I never do any trap work)
nice bro, are your test levels recovering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756