PDO Threads For Bulbous Nose (DIY RHINO for 10$). GTFIH

Fishy

Fishy

Iron
PDO Threads for the nose
First thread so be nice please

Intro:
Been looking into PDO threads recently and found out they can fix a bulbous nose by creating a stronger nasal bridge which makes it sharper.:soy:

IMG 5599
IMG 5596
IMG 5598
Here’s also a proof that a Bulbous nose is usually caused by a weak nasal tip projection which this procedure would solve
IMG 5601

The best part about PDO threads is that they are cheap, easy do DIY and last for several years.:soy:

Here is the product I bought:feelshah:: https://a.co/d/352Gt0U

And since my nose is bulbous because of a weak nasal bridge I thought this may be an easy fix.

IMG 5589
I already injected a millilitre lemonbottle into my nose:lul: but it didn’t do anything and now I’m kinda desperate for new Ideas

Will try it out in a few weeks and report my result.

But
YEA, I still need some high IQ people to discuss it with me.:feelsuhh:

@Clavicular @Orc @pneumocystosis
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, BrahminBoss, barettrealrx and 4 others
i want to know if it work, i also got a bulbous tip

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Fishy
It won't fix your chink nose unfortunately. I did PDO threads not much of a difference, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Fishy
It won't fix your chink nose unfortunately. I did PDO threads not much of a difference, tbh
Ye but I’ll still try, some have had great results. Did you use your pdo threads on your nasal folds? Orc had great results with them.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Ye but I’ll still try, some have had great results. Did you use your pdo threads on your nasal folds? Orc had great results with them.
yes

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
you need a lot of them to make any difference, luckily they are dirt cheap.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, rhinoplasty and 3 others
you need a lot of them to make any difference, luckily they are dirt cheap.
That’s true I probably should do more

• +1
That’s true I probably should do more
I got people dm'ing me with bullshit like 'I inserted one thread into my nasolabial fold why is it still there?'

meanwhile I got like a dozen in each.

or they think it's instantaneous, when it takes a while to see results.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I got people dm'ing me with bullshit like 'I inserted one thread into my nasolabial fold why is it still there?'

How many do you think are needed for the nose? When I watch professionals they put like 2-3 in but I’m planing something like 5-6.

• +1

Can you send me the link off which site you buyed it from? What are all the materials you need?

How many do you think are needed for the nose? When I watch professionals they put like 2-3 in but I’m planing something like 5-6.
if they're using cogs for this shit do yourself a favor and just buy mini cogs and do more with those, I don't think you even have to do a pilot needle with those but I might be wrong.

it's 25G compared to stabbing yourself with a 18g dildo.

• +1
PDO Threads for the nose

Intro:
Been looking into PDO threads recently and found out they can fix a bulbous nose by creating a stronger nasal bridge which makes it sharper.:soy:

Here’s also a proof that a Bulbous nose is usually caused by a weak nasal tip projection which this procedure would solve

The best part about PDO threads is that they are cheap, easy do DIY and last for several years.:soy:

And since my nose is bulbous because of a weak nasal bridge I thought this may be an easy fix.

I already injected a millilitre lemonbottle into my nose:lul: but it didn’t do anything and now I’m kinda desperate for new Ideas

But

But how would this work? What part of the nose do you put the threads in?

Please follow up, I need this desperately

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Fishy

You insert it into the tip, push it along the skin until it cover you whole nasal bridge. Search on YouTube nose thread.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww

Don’t be scared of the size they use because they are professionals and use a Numbing agent. I would just use smaller ones but do more of them.

• +1
Don’t be scared of the size they use because they are professionals and use a Numbing agent. I would just use smaller ones but do more of them.
Will this make my nose less wide? And refine the whole nose? I already have a projected nose with a big bump, I just want to make the nose thinner/less wide and bulbous

Will this make my nose less wide? And refine the whole nose? I already have a projected nose with a big bump, I just want to make the nose thinner/less wide and bulbous
It will make it appear less wide and it would also make the bump away.
IMG 5605

If your problem is only the tip you could try a fat-dissolver into the nasal tip fat pad.
IMG 5604

In my case the problem isn’t the width but the lack of projection.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
It will make it appear less wide and it would also make the bump away.
View attachment 2827177

If your problem is only the tip you could try a fat-dissolver into the nasal tip fat pad.View attachment 2827164
In my case the problem isn’t the width but the lack of projection.
Bro can I pm you my nose? And get advice? It would be much appreciated

I could be your labrat in return

• +1
Which kind of thread should I use for the nose? And for under eye support
don't know for the nose, or eyes, I haven't tried anything on those.

under-eyes you can use pdo screws and straights.

• +1
don't know for the nose, or eyes, I haven't tried anything on those.

under-eyes you can use pdo screws and straights.
There's plenty of tutorials on youtube. I suppose I'll buy the ones they use

PDO Threads for the nose

Intro:

But

I’ve also been thinking about this after injecting 1.5ml of lipolysis in my nose, but with the use of spring threads to permanently lift the nose up.
Traditionally you will need cog 3-1 L 19G 25mm-50mm for the nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Fishy
I’ve also been thinking about this after injecting 1.5ml of lipolysis in my nose, but with the use of spring threads to permanently lift the nose up.
are you that guy from tiktok?

You have to thread through your whole nose which is giga painful i saw a vid of it

• +1
Reactions: AySab
hey bhai can u send a good video on this fr tip?

• +1
You have to thread through your whole nose which is giga painful i saw a vid of it
Ok a question on your post about Botox to fix the nasolabial angle how do u avoid sticking the needle thru the other way? Needles aren't that short

hey bhai can u send a good video on this fr tip?
Hey bhai, There are a lot of people on reddit and beauty forum saying they are terrible and break down after 1-2 month. I‘ve also seen a lot of horror-stories with them. I‘m not getting them anymore but here‘s a video of the procedure: and here’s an informative:

• So Sad
Hey bhai, There are a lot of people I on reddit and beauty forum saying they are terrible and break down after 1-2 month. I‘ve also seen a lot of horror-stories with them. I‘m not getting them anymore but here‘s a video of the procedure: and here’s an informative:

Maybe they used the mono ones instead of screw?

• Hmm...
Maybe they used the mono ones instead of screw?
Yea probably, but it‘s still a risky procedure with little and not permanent result so I don‘t think it‘s worth it for me.

Ok a question on your post about Botox to fix the nasolabial angle how do u avoid sticking the needle thru the other way? Needles aren't that short
Obviously not use ur brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and Fishy
Obviously not use ur brain
So r u saying obviously ur not supposed to stick the needle all the way but I am asking how u avoid taht

Last edited:
not even a word
wont turn my nose from this

to this

Yea probably, but it‘s still a risky procedure with little and not permanent result so I don‘t think it‘s worth it for me.
so what about aqualyx

yh, probably hurts more than alarplasty, you might need injectable lidocaine to atleast subside some of the pain during this procedure.

• So Sad
pdo threads will probably give you the elias shape by injecting in the tip to fraud a supra-tip break.
It’s better than aqualyx if u have dorsal hump and nose tip that’s slightly droopy ? Does mono work or only screw

It’s better than aqualyx if u have dorsal hump and nose tip that’s slightly droopy ? Does mono work or only screw
Do botox for nose tip and slimming nostrils.
dorsal hump is barely even noticeable, you should worry how it looks from the front rather than the side.

Last edited:
  • +1
PDO Threads for the nose

Intro:

But

High iq indeed
I might try this

• +1