PDO Threads For Bulbous Nose (DIY RHINO for 10$). GTFIH

It won't fix your chink nose unfortunately. I did PDO threads not much of a difference, tbh
Meh any boost is better than nothing tbh

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Do botox for nose tip and slimming nostrils.
dorsal hump is barely even noticeable, you should worry how it looks from the front rather than the side.
so completely abandon mono/screw idea for nose tip? Have you tried pdo for any other region in the face?

Absolutely fiend
I should start doing it but mainly for collagen
you need a lot of them if you want to make any difference whatsoever, 1 thread is probably less than 0.1 of filler, I use use them as collagen stimulant, don't think of them as anything more than that, they're only an euro each so who cares.

but unlike fillers they always completely dissolve so you don't end up bloated eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and Blackgymmax
so completely abandon mono/screw idea for nose tip? Have you tried pdo for any other region in the face?
yes, im reading it directly from a handbook.
no havent tried pdo threads anywhere else.

IMG 7245

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes, im reading it directly from a handbook.
no havent tried pdo threads anywhere else.

View attachment 2872002
fuckkk orc told me cog is very hard to get right and confusing, i was hoping for screws to do the job. Also what are those lines on the cheek , how do I go about placing them with the help of those lines? Does it have to be very accurate?

you need a lot of them if you want to make any difference whatsoever, 1 thread is probably less than 0.1 of filler, I use use them as collagen stimulant, don't think of them as anything more than that, they're only an euro each so who cares.

but unlike fillers they always completely dissolve so you don't end up bloated eventually.
I tried it like 2 years ago with like 20
I used mono and screw threads

fuckkk orc told me cog is very hard to get right and confusing, i was hoping for screws to do the job. Also what are those lines on the cheek , how do I go about placing them with the help of those lines? Does it have to be very accurate?
You can try the other threads, but it might be harder to insert.
Yes, accuracy is important especially if you’re looking for symmetrical and decent results.
i think the cheeks were to do with contouring the zygo arch or pulling the midface upwards, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and BrahminBoss
You can try the other threads, but it might be harder to insert.
Yes, accuracy is important especially if you’re looking for symmetrical and decent results.
i think the cheeks were to do with contouring the zygo arch or pulling the midface upwards, idk.
Any good lip guide you have from handbook to lift upper lip oral commisures on the sides? I have johnny depp type upper lips where the sides are too thin /folding in

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Any good lip guide you have from handbook to lift upper lip oral commisures on the sides? I have johnny depp type upper lips where the sides are too thin /folding in

View attachment 2872006
I was thinking filler, I have the same problem but I would probably just avoid injecting there

IMG 7246

I tried it like 2 years ago with like 20
I used mono and screw threads
I just put like 10+ in a small area, they're good on the under-eyes for support and to pull the skin on the cheekbones tighter, which also lifts your face a little if you use enough of them.

use these if you're going for cogs.

they're sharp bidrectional PCL (lasts longer than pdo), must cogs are blunt which sucks since they're also 20G which is a pretty big needle.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Blackgymmax and AySab
I just put like 10+ in a small area, they're good on the under-eyes for support and to pull the skin on the cheekbones tighter, which also lifts your face a little if you use enough of them.

use these if you're going for cogs.

they're sharp bidrectional PCL (lasts longer than pdo), must cogs are blunt which sucks since they're also 20G which is a pretty big needle.
do you think screw can do the job on the nose tip? i dont mind if results are less prominent or lasts less time

do you think screw can do the job on the nose tip? i dont mind if results are less prominent or lasts less time
they're probably too weak to make much of a difference for the nose tip you need cogs for that and they're still a pain even if they're sharp.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
not risky at all IMO,
after 4 weeks my nose actually slimmed more than I thought it would
where do you buy that? Also is there a thread or tutorial on this idk anything about needles and aqualaxy?