pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
this is like 3-4 weeks post, they should be settled by now, I just cropped out some random selfies so don't mind the low-ish quality.

here's a diagram of how they're placed.

red and blue are mono pdo threads, the green stripes are screw types, I used 25mm thread/30mm needles for both that are 31G.

already posted this as comment in my pdo thread but re-posting this so it shows up easier when people search for it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nosauce, mewman, BrahminBoss and 25 others
Face map 2

next thread will be about those on the cheekbones and how you should place them to achieve the lift/filling you want, but they're only been in for like a week, the screw types I used for it are pretty instantaneous but I still want to wait a bit because threads usually get tighter after a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: agent0514, arabcelxxx, lemonnz and 5 others
View attachment 2779686

next thread will be about those on the cheekbones and how you should place them to achieve the lift/filling you want, but they're only been in for like a week, the screw types I used for it are pretty instantaneous but I still want to wait a bit because threads usually get tighter after a few weeks.
do you have an 8 pak or a 10 pak

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
do you have an 8 pak or a 10 pak
8 while standing up and 10 while laying down the bottom pair isn't very deep compared to the rest, you can sort of see them in some pictures.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
can you post both PDO amazon links? (screw and mono)
i'm very curious about this

can you post both PDO amazon links? (screw and mono)
i'm very curious about this
search ACE PDO threads on ebay or amazon, you'll find them.

Attachments

• imagem_2024-03-02_203408195.png
    imagem_2024-03-02_203408195.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
how long do the results last
anything that isnt perma is waste of time honestly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
how long do the results last
anything that isnt perma is waste of time honestly
1-2 years apparently but I'll post an update.

there is nothing that will permanently change your lips, fillers are just as temporally as these, and mouth surgery looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and SteveRogers
1-2 years apparently but I'll post an update.

there is nothing that will permanently change your lips, fillers are just as temporally as these.
how abou the mouth widening devices, are those results temp as well ?

anything you stretch will eventually go back to normal.
people claim that it shrinks back but you keep some results

this is like 3-4 weeks post, they should be settled by now, I just cropped out some random selfies so don't mind the low-ish quality.

View attachment 2779681View attachment 2779682

View attachment 2779683

red and blue are mono pdo threads, the green stripes are screw types, I used 25mm thread/30mm needles for both that are 31G.

already posted this as comment in my pdo thread but re-posting this so it shows up easier when people search for it.
did you place ones to lift the lip and shorten Philtrum? symmetry and width looks better but it doesn’t really look life’s

i just ordered this off amazon, will probably use for naso folds or cheekbones depending on your next thread, one i ordered says 30g/38 which seems like a pretty big difference,
it was cheaper than the 30g/25/30 that you used by $100. is there anything to worry about using bigger threads?

i just ordered this off amazon, will probably use for naso folds or cheekbones depending on your next thread, one i ordered says 30g/38 which seems like a pretty big difference,
it was cheaper than the 30g/25/30 that you used by $100. is there anything to worry about using bigger threads?

View attachment 2781986
there's no problem besides that you'll have to cut the wires, just sterilize some scissors.

they all cost roughly the same you probably looked at several different quantities being sold, they've got options ranging from 10 to 100+ needles.

View attachment 2779683

Could you mark the needle entry point?

An arborist doing thread lifts on himself and posting it on a incel forum. What an age we live in lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Orc
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

View attachment 2779683

Life fuel. I paid like $100 for the ones you suggest on eBay but they are monos. Where do I get the screws? Looking for lip width and upper lip growth

Life fuel. I paid like $100 for the ones you suggest on eBay but they are monos. Where do I get the screws? Looking for lip width and upper lip growth
I mostly used monos for the lips, with some screws in the philtrum, they are also on ebay from the same seller.

• Love it
Reactions: Metanoia
I mostly used monos for the lips, with some screws in the philtrum, they are also on ebay from the same seller.
Should I do them all at the same time or wait? Also do you have any tutorials? I’m really looking for the “lift” aspect. To widen my mouth and lift the corners

Also thanks for the response your the goat and I made this account just to talk with you.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I’ve seen a bunch of lifting vids on TikTok and YouTube but nothing explains how to get the widened appearance. My corners are kinda cut off so I was planning on lifting them with my hands, then putting in the needle

Should I do them all at the same time or wait? Also do you have any tutorials? I’m really looking for the “lift” aspect. To widen my mouth and lift the corners

Also thanks for the response your the goat and I made this account just to talk with you.
I did all of these at once, there's plenty of videos on youtube it's not that complicated.

although the lips are pretty painful compared to everything else, the swelling also isn't that significant.

I’ve seen a bunch of lifting vids on TikTok and YouTube but nothing explains how to get the widened appearance. My corners are kinda cut off so I was planning on lifting them with my hands, then putting in the needle
it's from flipping the corners outwards, you can't change the actual width of the hole but it tends to look shorter if your lip is turned in.

• Love it
I did all of these at once, there's plenty of videos on youtube it's not that complicated.

although the lips are pretty painful compared to everything else, the swelling also isn't that significant.
Got it, thanks gonna order the screws then use them. Your the best.

I just did aqualyx in my love handles. Gonna see how those turn out.

I also got numbing cream for my lip area so I don’t flinch and mess up

it's from flipping the corners outwards, you can't change the actual width of the hole but it tends to look shorter if your lip is turned in.
Why put the three threads on. Each side of your face then?

Got it, thanks gonna order the screws then use them. Your the best.

I just did aqualyx in my love handles. Gonna see how those turn out.

I also got numbing cream for my lip area so I don’t flinch and mess up
numbing cream does very little for threads it's mostly applied so clinics can charge more, it also doesn't do anything for fat dissolvers.

Why put the three threads on. Each side of your face then?
put your fingers on the ends of it and apply a little pressure outwards and you'll understand what they do.

• Love it
numbing cream does very little for threads it's mostly applied so clinics can charge more, it also doesn't do anything for fat dissolvers.

put your fingers on the ends of it and apply a little pressure outwards and you'll understand what they do.
Yeah I found that out today with the fat dissolvers.
It burned like crazy

Got it thanks again man.
Ik it’s prob annoying responding to so many ppl asking the same thing. You making the thread was enough to give me life fuel.

One last question tho. How are you finding out about these niche procedures and methods? I haven’t seen anyone talk about threads or fat dissolving injections other than you. I’m sure you’ve got atleast 1 more hidden gem up your sleeve that I’ve never heard of

• +1
Reactions: klamus
if I do the pdo treatment for my folds will it work? My folds are caused my recession and lack of fat pads, not collagen loss.

One last question tho. How are you finding out about these niche procedures and methods? I haven’t seen anyone talk about threads or fat dissolving injections other than you. I’m sure you’ve got atleast 1 more hidden gem up your sleeve that I’ve never heard of
there's plenty of diy channels that are good to watch on youtube if you can get past the fact they're all trannies and homos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus and Metanoia
there's plenty of diy channels that are good to watch on youtube if you can get past the fact they're all trannies and homos.
Haha thanks again man your the best

I just realized I may have bought the wrong kind. I only got the mono screw type. Should I get normal straight monos aswell?

I just realized I may have bought the wrong kind. I only got the mono screw type. Should I get normal straight monos aswell?
View attachment 2812679
screws might put too much volume in the nasolabial fold the reason why I mostly used monos is to provide structure and lift to it without volumizing it.

it's better to put the volume at your cheekbones to lift the skin there instead.

• +1
screws might put too much volume in the nasolabial fold the reason why I mostly used monos is to provide structure and lift to it without volumizing it.

it's better to put the volume at your cheekbones to lift the skin there instead.
Just did them. Hardest part was the angle doing it myself and actually pushing it in.
It felt like it was gonna come out the other end
Also hurt pretty bad

No visible results off the bat but ig we will see whatsup.
1 of the threads are still sticking out. Any idea as far as what to do with that?

IMG 6285

No visible results off the bat but ig we will see whatsup.
it takes a while, add more if you don't think it's enough in a few weeks.
1 of the threads are still sticking out. Any idea as far as what to do with that?

View attachment 2814865
push on the skin to make the wire stick out more then cut it with a sterilized nail cutter, it should be inside after that.
What’s the purpose behind these?
View attachment 2814881
stabilizes the skin surrounding the mouth.

• Love it
it takes a while, add more if you don't think it's enough in a few weeks.

push on the skin to make the wire stick out more then cut it with a sterilized nail cutter, it should be inside after that.

stabilizes the skin surrounding the mouth.
Thanks just did the nail cutter thing, chat gpt 4 said contact a medical professional and I couldn’t find anything on google or YouTube so I’m hoping that turns out right. I’ve got one more problem that I can’t find the anwser to on google.

One of the thread areas around my lip stings. It only happens in certain positions but it feels like needle moving around. It goes away when I apply pressure to the area. Any idea as far as what to do? I’m thinkin just wait and see what happens.

Thanks just did the nail cutter thing, chat gpt 4 said contact a medical professional and I couldn’t find anything on google or YouTube so I’m hoping that turns out right. I’ve got one more problem that I can’t find the anwser to on google.
it's not that complicated, you just pull on the skin more so the wire sticks out of the hole as much as possible and then cut it and it should be inside after you stop pulling.
One of the thread areas around my lip stings. It only happens in certain positions but it feels like needle moving around. It goes away when I apply pressure to the area. Any idea as far as what to do? I’m thinkin just wait and see what happens.
it's normal and lasts for like three days, you will feel them while eating.

• Love it
it's not that complicated, you just pull on the skin more so the wire sticks out of the hole as much as possible and then cut it and it should be inside after you stop pulling.

it's normal and lasts for like three days, you will feel them while eating.
Thanks man. Tbh I think my desired result will have to be achieve via surgery but I’ll trust the process, see if I get any results and post some update pics.

Thanks for guiding me along the way and answering the questions I couldn’t find myself!

Thanks man. Tbh I think my desired result will have to be achieve via surgery but I’ll trust the process, see if I get any results and post some update pics.

Thanks for guiding me along the way and answering the questions I couldn’t find myself!
it takes a while for these things to work hence why I can't post threads right after doing them.

need to wait like 3~ weeks every-time and sometimes add more.

• +1
it takes a while for these things to work hence why I can't post threads right after doing them.

Will do. I’ll post a 3 week update in this thread or in a new thread if you make them.

As far as aqualyx goes no results even though it’s been 5 days. Still a tiny bit of bruising so ima wait a couple more days to see if I get any results

Pretty sure I just gave myself smile lines. So I have slight smile lines in bad lighting wanted to get rid of them. I put two threads in, tried putting in a third but I couldn’t push it in all the way, it felt like I was hitting something so I pulled it out. Anyway the two that actually worked is not creating a line in my face
Any advice?
IMG 6361
IMG 6360
You can see the two entry points and the line in all lighting. So it’s 10x worse then before

Pretty sure I just gave myself smile lines. So I have slight smile lines in bad lighting wanted to get rid of them. I put two threads in, tried putting in a third but I couldn’t push it in all the way, it felt like I was hitting something so I pulled it out. Anyway the two that actually worked is not creating a line in my face
Any advice?
View attachment 2826192
View attachment 2826193
You can see the two entry points and the line in all lighting. So it’s 10x worse then before
the results aren't instantaneous + you only used two threads.

if you feel like you're hitting something it means you're nearing a vein.

• +1
the results aren't instantaneous + you only used two threads.

if you feel like you're hitting something it means you're nearing a vein.
Bro I swear I didn’t have this line in my face before I put the two threads in

Bro I swear I didn’t have this line in my face before I put the two threads in
because you have swelling, it lasts for like 2-3 days.

don't expect much from 2, I have 10+ in each fold + more at the cheekbones to lift it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Metanoia
because you have swelling, it lasts for like 2-3 days.

don't expect much from 2, I have 10+ in each fold + more at the cheekbones to lift it.
Gotcha thanks!