pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.

Bro, do a nasolabial fold tutorial some day

this is like 3-4 weeks post, they should be settled by now, I just cropped out some random selfies so don't mind the low-ish quality.

View attachment 2779681View attachment 2779682

here's a diagram of how they're placed.

View attachment 2779683

red and blue are mono pdo threads, the green stripes are screw types, I used 25mm thread/30mm needles for both that are 31G.

already posted this as comment in my pdo thread but re-posting this so it shows up easier when people search for it.
small lips are indicators of high strength

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
First good/useful thread ive seen in a while
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: buflek
if this ends up working ill rep all the posts uve made and give u 1:3 post rep

Will either of this do , only ones that are sold on amazon

yeah both are the same shit.

faces are uneven by the way so one side might need more threads than the other.

I ended up shoving two more threads in one side and one in the other.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah both are the same shit.

faces are uneven by the way so one side might need more threads than the other.
so far how many have u inserted for the lips? U said i dont need for philthrum so only on the sides right? So 2 threads on each side, wait a month , and then go again if difference is minimal?

so far how many have u inserted for the lips? U said i dont need for philthrum so only on the sides right? So 2 threads on each side, wait a month , and then go again if difference is minimal?
there's 5, 3 on one side and 2 on the other, two are mono straights and 3 are screws, but you should just use screws for this.

if you aren't happy after a few weeks just use more.

• +1
two are mono straights and 3 are screws, but you should just use screws for this.
the comments say cogs are necessary for a lift and screw threads are just collagen , whats the difference? are cogs a different type? is there an article youd recommend that goes deep into this, just so ik what screw/ mono etc are and how exactly to insert, whether lidocaine needed etc

the comments say cogs are necessary for a lift and screw threads are just collagen , whats the difference? are cogs a different type? is there an article youd recommend that goes deep into this, just so ik what screw/ mono etc are and how exactly to insert, whether lidocaine needed etc
all you need is collagen to plump skin up or make it tighter.

you don't need lidocaine, cogs are a pain in the ass.

• Love it
all you need is collagen to plump skin up or make it tighter.

you don't need lidocaine, cogs are a pain in the ass.
also sorry if dumb but what do these things actually represent, i mean why are there parallel lines instead of points where it can be inserted, wouldnt it be easier if it was just points marked on the face whee the needles have to go in?

also sorry if dumb but what do these things actually represent, i mean why are there parallel lines instead of points where it can be inserted, wouldnt it be easier if it was just points marked on the face whee the needles have to go in?

View attachment 2867658
those next to the mouth are additional threads to keep the outsides of the lips stable.

• +1