PE Hanging Accountability Journal

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’ve done PE off and on for ages, going from 6.75x5.5 to roughly 7.5x5.5 using bathmate and manual stretches off and on. A few months ago I got a compression hanger, but have not been very consistent with it because of 1. Privacy, and 2. Not wanting a fatigued dick when I’m trying to get pussy.

I just moved back from the basement to my old bedroom for renovations and if I jam a towel under my door it’s basically a lock so privacy isn’t an issue. Also I’m kinda tired of the online dating game. I don’t enjoy strange condom sex enough to try anymore. I’ve still got a Latina fwb I can see now and then but anyway I’m not stressing having a tired dick rn.

A few days ago I decided to start hanging again on the hanging 101 program. https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-hangers/hanging.101.v2.html

It follows this progression scheme:
Week 01: 3x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 02: 4x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding sets)
Week 03: 5x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 04: 6x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (privacy time maximized)
Week 05: 6x sets 3lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding weight)
Week 06: 6x sets 4lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 07: 6x sets 5lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 08: 6x sets 6lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 09: 6x sets 7lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 10: 6x sets 8lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 11: 6x sets 9lbs Max @ 20m each
Week 12: 6x sets 10lbs Max @ 20m each

Since I’ve already got some experience I did the last few days like it was week 2 so today I’m starting week 3. I know I’m already pretty big but the dickpill is rent free in my head and if I can’t hit fornix and get worshipped it’s over. I have a big fat pad so I’ll strive for 8.5 bpel, which should give me roughly 7.5 nbp. Then I’ll decide to focus on more length or getting my girth up to 6.

I’m gonna post here to let you guys know how it goes for me. Ask whatever you want and keep me accountable boyos. 20 minutes is up time to restore circulation. We’re all gonna make it!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Administrator, Deleted member 3323 and 12 others
all of that effort and time for no one to read

Oh also I’m using 3 pounds already bc I’ve gone heavier in the past

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
@Gargantuan @RealLooksmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @MoeZart @Proex @RAITEIII @Deliciadecu @Yuyevon @xefo69 @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Gargantuan, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
do girls actually enjoy the sex with 7.5 inches? especially now that you‘re aiming an ever bigger one

i‘m 7 inches and all girls i‘ve been with complained about it hurting when pushing it all the way in, would never cross my mind why i should want a longer one

girth on the other hand is legit if you want to maximize her and your pleasure

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and OOGABOOGA
Mirin bro, good luck

Are you going to use ADS during sleep?

And don't forget to warmup!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and OOGABOOGA
do girls actually enjoy the sex with 7.5 inches? especially now that you‘re aiming an ever bigger one

i‘m 7 inches and all girls i‘ve been with complained about it hurting when pushing it all the way in, would never cross my mind why i should want a longer one

I’ve only had that happen once when I folded up the Jew in missionary and I drilled her cervix. I think my fat pad and high riding balls/turkey neck cuck me out of an inch+ tbh. They seem to enjoy it and I’ve been complimented on my size but fornix pill is in my head. I’ve also always been insecure about my dick bc I’m a grower and have libido issues. I cant do much about the libido til I find a way to fix sleep but at least I can get more confident in my size

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 7098
Mirin bro, good luck

Are you going to use ADS during sleep?

And don't forget to warmup!
Yep I’ll try to use ads while I sleep but it rarely stays on all night. Also I’m doing split sets, basically whenever I feel like throughout the day instead of all at once so warming up prior to each of a few sets isn’t very realistic. Unless I find a better method than showering. Any suggestions?

• +1

It's incredible how different our experiences can be. I wish I had met foids like that more frequently jfl. I only attract fucking sluts...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
It's incredible how different our experiences can be. I wish I had met foids like that more frequently jfl. I only attract fucking sluts...
Do you do PE or do you just cry about dickmog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: getra, ReverseNorwoodPill and RAITEIII
Do you do PE or do you just cry about dickmog
Im reserhing an appropriate method of action as it's been proven that current PE is incomplete.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1100
Yep I’ll try to use ads while I sleep but it rarely stays on all night. Also I’m doing split sets, basically whenever I feel like throughout the day instead of all at once so warming up prior to each of a few sets isn’t very realistic. Unless I find a better method than showering. Any suggestions?

I used to get warm water inside a cup and then put my dick inside it and press the cup against my body, it's a decent method tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, oatmeal and OOGABOOGA
Im reserhing an appropriate method of action as it's been proven that current PE is incomplete.
Elab negro
I used to get warm water inside a cup and then put my dick inside it and press the cup against my body, it's a decent method tbh
I’m thinking I’ll buy one of those electric hot pads and keep it in my room

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, oatmeal and Deleted member 1100
lol

• +1
a lot my girls also have been sluts, bro

nothing to be ashamed off,or what do you mean?

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
a lot my girls also have been sluts, bro

nothing to be ashamed off,or what do you mean?
It's ok. Better not to go to the past no more my ex bluecel

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
this thread slayers.me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
I’ve done PE off and on for ages, going from 6.75x5.5 to roughly 7.5x5.5 using bathmate and manual stretches off and on. A few months ago I got a compression hanger, but have not been very consistent with it because of 1. Privacy, and 2. Not wanting a fatigued dick when I’m trying to get pussy.

I just moved back from the basement to my old bedroom for renovations and if I jam a towel under my door it’s basically a lock so privacy isn’t an issue. Also I’m kinda tired of the online dating game. I don’t enjoy strange condom sex enough to try anymore. I’ve still got a Latina fwb I can see now and then but anyway I’m not stressing having a tired dick rn.

A few days ago I decided to start hanging again on the hanging 101 program. https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-hangers/hanging.101.v2.html

Since I’ve already got some experience I did the last few days like it was week 2 so today I’m starting week 3. I know I’m already pretty big but the dickpill is rent free in my head and if I can’t hit fornix and get worshipped it’s over. I have a big fat pad so I’ll strive for 8.5 bpel, which should give me roughly 7.5 nbp. Then I’ll decide to focus on more length or getting my girth up to 6.

I’m gonna post here to let you guys know how it goes for me. Ask whatever you want and keep me accountable boyos. 20 minutes is up time to restore circulation. We’re all gonna make it!
did you keep your gains?

Any new gains?
Was tripping balls when I wrote that

No new gains haven’t been extending waiting until I get a replacement strap in a few weeks cuz coming all the way from china

• So Sad
Was tripping balls when I wrote that

No new gains haven’t been extending waiting until I get a replacement strap in a few weeks cuz coming all the way from china
Lazy chinks ffs

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and xefo
bro what are good girth exercises to complement

• +1
No rep no care

Bruh it’s sleep apnea I’m not on here crying about fuckin insomnia
try taping your mouth. for some reason this is enough for me to stop it.

• +1
try taping your mouth. for some reason this is enough for me to stop it.
Didn’t cut it for me. I naturally nose breath and don’t snore. I think the issue is a combination of recession and tongue space/palate width. My palate isn’t wide enough for me to properly maintain tongue posture. I’m bout to fly out to LA to talk to a doc about getting mse.
bro what are good girth exercises to complement
I haven’t researched girth as much bc I’m naturally 5.5 so head is already toothy. And from what I’ve read, 1. Girth training strengthens the ween making it harder to deform with length exercises so you should strive to reach your length goals first and then get girth, and 2. A proper hanging routine is too stressful on the dick for you to add in girth training on top of it. You should read the hanging 101 guide I linked

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and ReverseNorwoodPill
Didn’t cut it for me. I naturally nose breath and don’t snore. I think the issue is a combination of recession and tongue space/palate width. My palate isn’t wide enough for me to properly maintain tongue posture. I’m bout to fly out to LA to talk to a doc about getting mse.

I haven’t researched girth as much bc I’m naturally 5.5 so head is already toothy. And from what I’ve read, 1. Girth training strengthens the ween making it harder to deform with length exercises so you should strive to reach your length goals first and then get girth, and 2. A proper hanging routine is too stressful on the dick for you to add in girth training on top of it. You should read the hanging 101 guide I linked
Bro can you elab on attack angles?
Like the angle your D hangs or what?
I’m too lazy to look up all these terms and shit.
Which angles do you use? I’ll rep a couple more threads of yours if u explain

• +1

How big is your glans along the flared ridge?

• Hmm...
Bro can you elab on attack angles?
Like the angle your D hangs or what?
I’m too lazy to look up all these terms and shit.
Which angles do you use? I’ll rep a couple more threads of yours if u explain
I usually just do between the cheeks bro. That’s what’s recommended for beginners bc the ligament gains come the quickest
How big is your glans along the flared ridge?
Like girth of my head? Idk but probably less than midshaft. 5 something. Wish it were bigger but I’ll get my girth and shit after I’m done with length

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and ReverseNorwoodPill
Fuark I’m tryna put my hanger on but I got a boner and it won’t go away

Im on it for like 3 or 4 days and my errection quality is def improved by a lot ngl

• +1
Im on it for like 3 or 4 days and my errection quality is def improved by a lot ngl
I’ve noticed I often get boners after a set bc circulation is cut off for 20 minutes so it overcompensates ig

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Had a scare a few days ago from doing too many sets for too long long without restoring full circulation in between. I’d had sets where my tip would be cold and numb after but then the blood would rush back in and I’d be fine. But due to insomnia I did my 8th set at like 4 am and went too long and my tip was still kinda numb on the morning.

Back to normal now so I’ll resume hanging but yeah be careful if you’re gonna do pe. Don’t get complacent like I did, thinking that just bc nothing bad had happened yet that nothing bad would happen

I gained 0,5-0,8 cm so far, lifefuel tbh

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and GigaMaxxer
To change attack angles you can put one of your legs on a desk or something, and then the other one. Feels different

• +1
why hang anything below 5lb, it's baby weight, I hung 10lb on my first time no problem

• Woah
why hang anything below 5lb, it's baby weight, I hung 10lb on my first time no problem
I’m just following what I’ve read. I will progress soon. How good were your gains? Also how much volume and how long did it take?
To change attack angles you can put one of your legs on a desk or something, and then the other one. Feels different
Indeed. Congrats on the gains. How heavy are you going?

Is that the number of sets you do in a week or the number of sets per day

• +1
I’m just following what I’ve read. I will progress soon. How good were your gains? Also how much volume and how long did it take?

Indeed. Congrats on the gains. How heavy are you going?
tbh idk bc I don't use measured weights, should be around 2-2.5kg, 1,5 first.

i wanted to order weights the other day but they are actually expensive af on amazon, not worth tbh. ill continue using water flasks and shit like that

• +1
Is that the number of sets you do in a week or the number of sets per day
Daily sets
tbh idk bc I don't use measured weights, should be around 2-2.5kg, 1,5 first.

i wanted to order weights the other day but they are actually expensive af on amazon, not worth tbh. ill continue using water flasks and shit like that
Yeah once I start adding weight I’m just gonna figure out how much water weighs and fill up plastic water bottles to add a pound at a time and hang them using a plastic shopping bag

• Love it

I only tried it a few times, gonna try doing it consistently sometime, I kinda fucked up my dick with going way too hard on all day stretching (after around 1h shit literally slipped off my dick with blood pouring everywhere JFL I had edema on my shaft and huge blister on my glans for weeks but it's seems fine now) Short hanging sessions seem much safer tbh gonna try your routine

Is this just 1 set 20min every day or 6 sets of 20min per day?

• +1