People are starting to forget @Amnesia

Vincent Freeman

Vincent Freeman

I love being 6'1
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Posts
7,722
Reputation
13,902
there was some troll account that posted amnesias eye are claiming its op, i think it was @Hardyz and nobdy cant tell its him

that’s what happens when he disappear six months ago and the forum gets flooded with new sludge, mostly 15-year-olds.

truly the end of an era

one of the best the ever do it


michael-caine-crying.gif
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueslavicleo, astatin, xye and 7 others
brutal
0
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and Oscaridk
Yes bro, I'm a newgen but I still know for a fact that @Amnesia was a mythical user. 7 ptrr, good join date, HHTN.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and _Jason_
1791105019291
1791105032511

jfl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ꭰarwin, xye, Bat and 4 others
Ok fine I'm not too sure but defo mogged most the forum
he was easy chadlite or chad.

don't know what the newcel scum did to the ratings, but I saw in another thread where people claimed chico is HTN, so anything is possible in these dark times of tiktokcels
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
he was easy chadlite or chad.

don't know what the newcel scum did to the ratings, but I saw in another thread where people claimed chico is HTN, so anything is possible in these dark times of tiktokcels
that guy is not anywhere near chad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vincent Freeman
there was some troll account that posted amnesias eye are claiming its op, i think it was @Hardyz and nobdy cant tell its him

that’s what happens when he disappear six months ago and the forum gets flooded with new sludge, mostly 15-year-olds.

truly the end of an era

one of the best the ever do it


michael-caine-crying.gif
I know him but i cant even view his profile :Hmmge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
Just move on jfl
Isn’t he like 30 odd?
 
i guess you could say it's Amnesia
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
there was some troll account that posted amnesias eye are claiming its op, i think it was @Hardyz and nobdy cant tell its him

that’s what happens when he disappear six months ago and the forum gets flooded with new sludge, mostly 15-year-olds.

truly the end of an era

one of the best the ever do it


michael-caine-crying.gif
"threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating black coffee for dinner" @Amnesia circa 2020
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
there was some troll account that posted amnesias eye are claiming its op, i think it was @Hardyz and nobdy cant tell its him

that’s what happens when he disappear six months ago and the forum gets flooded with new sludge, mostly 15-year-olds.

truly the end of an era

one of the best the ever do it


michael-caine-crying.gif
Bro who gives a fuck he was a dalit anyway :Chadge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
Shows mtn amnesia Terra’s it’s not close
That’s absolutely ridiculous—how is Hexum not a Chad? Not only did you say he isn't a Chad, but now you're actually calling him MTN? You must be out of your mind.
 
Must have amnesia
 
Yes bro, I'm a newgen but I still know for a fact that @Amnesia was a mythical user. 7 ptrr, good join date, HHTN.
This made me cage

And so does op

Good for him that he's not active anymoee
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, optimisticzoomer and astatin
Was he a good user n shi
Idk much abt him, i have heard something abt him back in 24 but he wasn't as active then either

He's almost like illusions
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Was he a good user n shi
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
I remember that when I first saw him I thought he's a male model or sum
 
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Idk much abt him, i have heard something abt him back in 24 but he wasn't as active then either

He's almost like illusions
@illusion @Amnesia @Vermilioncore
 
YEAH HE BASED HAVING 100 PLUS BODIES AND STILL DONT CARE ABOUT SLAYING THAT A REAL NIGGA
 

Similar threads

hopelive
Replies
1
Views
19
jawimplant124
jawimplant124
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
9
Views
102
Jgns
Jgns
Androgynous
Replies
0
Views
36
Androgynous
Androgynous
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
26
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
38
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Babangida
Back
Top