People around me descended magically.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
All the people around me from grade school and even my own school have ALL either descended drastically or just stalled. Even the chadlite from my old class is now a fatass low effort MTN (he could get it back but he won't). Modern diet and living standards resulted in people looking like shit instantly.

I was blessed with the knowledge of looksmaxxing so now I am the only one who has not descended or stalled, and give me a few years with hardcore softmaxxing and hardmaxxing and I will be THE ONLY ONE from my old life who made it. Feels like I was given a second chance.

I was blessed to be smart enough not to fall.

This forum, community, and knowledge may be a cesspit at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

We are all looksmaxxers and we got what it takes.

I got what it takes.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @4Inch4 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ICANNOTBECONTAINED

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, deadmanwalking, BrahminBoss and 45 others
You Got What It Takes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, saiya_online and HarrierDuBois
This is so fucking true jfl. A literal chadlite i know is like nw 7 rn cuz he abused drugs hard cuz of depression

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 29155, saiya_online and 13 others
JFL if you think people look the same between ages 16-20. You undergo DRASTIC facial changes during these years.

It's make it break. Chads turn into LTNs and LTNs into chads. This is what people like @Schery6 and other youngcel retards never understood.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, inceI, subhuman incel and 15 others
All the people around me from grade school and even my own school have ALL either descended drastically or just stalled. Even the chadlite from my old class is now a fatass low effort MTN (he could get it back but he won't). Modern diet and living standards resulted in people looking like shit instantly.

I was blessed with the knowledge of looksmaxxing so now I am the only one who has not descended or stalled, and give me a few years with hardcore softmaxxing and hardmaxxing and I will be THE ONLY ONE from my old life who made it. Feels like I was given a second chance.

I was blessed to be smart enough not to fall.

This forum, community, and knowledge may be a cesspit at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

We are all looksmaxxers and we got what it takes.

I got what it takes.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @NFA PB @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @4Inch4 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ICANNOTBECONTAINED
No it’s over we will be incel forever

JFL if you think people look the same between ages 16-20. You undergo DRASTIC facial changes during these years.

It's make it break. Chads turn into LTNs and LTNs into chads. This is what people like @Schery6 and other youngcel retards never understood.
No it doesn’t u just gain slightly more bones and change bc of dier

• +1
Reactions: ALP, subhuman incel, poopoohead and 1 other person
rooting for you bhai ✊✊

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This is so fucking true jfl. A literal chadlite i know is like nw 7 rn cuz he abused drugs hard cuz of depression
That's what I'm saying man, they just lost right off the bat, I refuse to give up now.

Hard work and I'm gonna get there, I'm 19.

No it’s over we will be incel forever
Shit mentality.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Nebula

From indian to indian with more bones whats new

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, House Lannister, It'snotover and 2 others
No it doesn’t u just gain slightly more bones and change bc of dier
I think you're underestimating this.

It's a few mm of bones that separate chad and incel.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Allornothing, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
I think you're underestimating this.

It's a few mm of bones that separate chad and incel.
Most people look te same it’s just if they got fat r skinny

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Bones grow into early 20's sometimes even mid 20's for some people.
My jaw is still growing but its not enough. My whole face needs to widen. Muh mms. I need CENTIMETERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29155, AspiringMogger and 2 others

Im too retarded to figure out how to do it correctly but whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and HarrierDuBois
My jaw is still growing but its not enough. My whole face needs to widen. Muh mms. I need CENTIMETERS
Your case is an outlier one, however you may be hardcapped but your hardcap is above average so I would not sweat it honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Nebula
Your case is an outlier one, however you may be hardcapped but your hardcap is above average so I would not sweat it honestly.
Chad or rope as they say my psl autism is jot satisfied with my current looks. Lefort 3 or die

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
It's the vaccine people are aging drastically their organs are rotting and the skin is an organ

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: andy9432, Deleted member 28904 and HarrierDuBois

Honestly most of the people ik look the same but a little older. Plenty of 20yos who look like they’re 16.
That's what I'm saying man, they just lost right off the bat, I refuse to give up now.

Hard work and I'm gonna get there, I'm 19.

Shit mentality.
How did you graduate hs at age 19? Do you guys start school later in your country?

• +1
Chad or rope as they say my psl autism is jot satisfied with my current looks. Lefort 3 or die
Considering how smooth this has been going getting lefort 3 may be legit, just imagine you get the most obscure surgeries and end up chad then return to your old life a demigod.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
It's the vaccine people are aging drastically their organs are rotting and the skin is an organ
Could be since I never took it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Most people are hardcapped tbh. Your one of the few outliers with an actual good base. 99% of people have a shit base

• Woah
How did you graduate hs at age 19? Do you guys start school later in your country?
We start at 15-16 and graduate at 18-19 depending on when on the year you are born.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Honestly most of the people ik look the same but a little older. Plenty of 20yos who look like they’re 16.

I graduated at 16. Quite common in jewrope

• +1
Cope most people. If those 20 year olds look 16 still then there's something wrong with their facial development and growth. Are they cutecels or something?

A 20 year old and 16 yr old can be distinguished. Especially men.

Most people are hardcapped tbh. Your one of the few outliers with an actual good base. 99% of people have a shit base
I got what it takes.

Literal goosebumps reading that shit damn.

I'm gonna make it fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: Nebula
I got what it takes.

Literal goosebumps reading that shit damn.

I'm gonna make it fuck.
Even with a good base people simply dont have what it takes. Even the so called solutions such as obo for ipd and lip lift for philtrum are all so risky and not worth it might as well call it unfixable. For most people its pipedream. Bimax implants and fillers are like guaranteed differences

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
Even with a good base people simply dont have what it takes. Even the so called solutions such as obo for ipd and lip lift for philtrum are all so risky and not worth it might as well call it unfixable. For most people its pipedream. Bimax implants and fillers are like guaranteed differences
Tempted to get monobloc and all other surgeries and return a PSL God. Just imagine that feeling, looking in the mirror looking like prime Chico or some shit.

I graduated at 16. Quite common in jewrope
You skipped grades or started school early? In the U.S. you’d have to skip 1 or 2 grades to do that tbh.
Cope most people. If those 20 year olds look 16 still then there's something wrong with their facial development and growth. Are they cutecels or something?

A 20 year old and 16 yr old can be distinguished. Especially men.
I look 16 at 20 jfl

Bro I was hoping you would tag me

But yeah completely agree, I made the same thread recently

When I see pics of people I know on Instagram, I really feel sorry for them, bitches too

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and HarrierDuBois
You skipped grades or started school early? In the U.S. you’d have to skip 1 or 2 grades to do that tbh.

I look 16 at 20 jfl
No i didnt. It takes less years here depending what "class" or "rank" u are. At max you will be 17

When I see pics of people I know on Instagram, I really feel sorry for them, bitches too
How old are you now?

I will tag you next time, was looking for people to tag. Also yeah people descend, someone theorized it's because of the vaccine and I never took it.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I will tag you next time, was looking for people to tag. Also yeah people descend, someone theorized it's because of the vaccine and I never took it.
I don't think it's the vaccine jfl

I took 3 doses and ascended, not much but still ascended

• +1
I don't think it's the vaccine jfl

I took 3 doses and ascended, not much but still ascended
Yeah sounds bull tbh, but I'm still happy I did not take it.

Mirin you improving.

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince

It's make it break. Chads turn into LTNs and LTNs into chads. This is what people like @
Schery6
@Schery6 and other youngcel retards never understood
Cope. After 16 the changes are pretty much just soft tissue (facial hair, baby fat loss, skin)

Cope. After 16 the changes are pretty much just soft tissue (facial hair, baby fat loss, skin)
A lot of people especially nordics @Arborist keep gaining bone in 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Are you mandible or ramus-cel?

DB916B6E 20F6 45DD 9D40 97B1E6A616D8
7512AA2E C57F 46CB 99A4 170D1ACDE81C

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, House Lannister and HarrierDuBois