People around me descended magically.

I went from literal truecel McLovin pheno to actually mogging facially + grew taller so can confirm we gonna make it brahs bhais

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
What part of the skull are you talking about specifically
The vertical length. Most people complaining muh horseface dont have a long midface they have a super narrow face with elongated jaw and tall chin. Even more suicidefuel if also high hairline and norwooding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23778 and AspiringMogger
The vertical length. Most people complaining muh horseface dont have a long midface they have a super narrow face with elongated jaw and tall chin. Even more suicidefuel if also high hairline and norwooding
My face isnā€™t super narrow the ones I posted on discord were lens distorted. My skull circumference is that of someone 6ā€™2 while Iā€™m 5ā€™11

IMG 5204

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and AspiringMogger
Facts. As my facial bones grew and lower third widened and even lengthened a bit, my face no longer looked horsey at all

• +1
Reactions: Nebula and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula
Peanut skull ā‰  long midface.
I have a longer midface than the somali but the total fwhr is way less cuz i got less of a downgrown mandible and have 3 finger hairline so im good in that department. Is all about my middle third

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have a longer midface than the somali but the total fwhr is way less cuz i got less of a downgrown mandible and have 3 finger hairline so im good in that department. Is all about my middle third
What is your total fwhr?

Muh 3 finger hairline. Say what you want about my shit jaw, but in no way do I have a high hairline. Iā€™m not having that

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, OGJBSLAYER and Nebula
Meanwhile I am ascending still as a 68 year old man, still got some growing up to do dont we? @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Vermilioncore
Muh 3 finger hairline. Say what you want about my shit jaw, but in no way do I have a high hairline. Iā€™m not having that
OP thoughts on this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
ngl its crazy how fast people descend after high school and college

• +1
JFL if you think people look the same between ages 16-20. You undergo DRASTIC facial changes during these years.

It's make it break. Chads turn into LTNs and LTNs into chads. This is what people like @Schery6 and other youngcel retards never understood.
Legit, my eyes changed a lot bone wise in the last months and i'm 17. Cheekbones too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, OGJBSLAYER, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
OP thoughts on this?
My hairline is 3.5-4 fingers but my skull is large as fuck so my facial thirds are still harmonious.

You finally made it out of the Swedish Village, Harrier.

• +1
You finally made it out of the Swedish Village, Harrier.
Nice to see you. Not back here since that mean you did not ascend but it was a while back since we talked.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The second one ascends they should gtfo of here since it's rot atp.
nah you should just use the site for looksmaxxing threads and avoid offtopic and ratings

• +1
  • +1
Have other distractions. Friends, work, video games, books, hobbies.
I already know all the looksmaxxing I need to do so there is not really any reason for me to stay here.

• +1
JFL if you think people look the same between ages 16-20. You undergo DRASTIC facial changes during these years.

It's make it break. Chads turn into LTNs and LTNs into chads. This is what people like @Schery6 and other youngcel retards never understood.
Sch had 0 chance turning mtn from puberty

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I already know all the looksmaxxing I need to do so there is not really any reason for me to stay here.
Then get yourself banned and come to this site after a month for looksmaxxing advice only

• +1
Then get yourself banned and come to this site after a month for looksmaxxing advice only
Fair tbh, how has your looksmaxxing been going?

• +1
What looksmax did you get ?

What looksmax did you get ?
Not a lot, main thing is I did NOT looksMIN, I kept myself away from detrimental substances and habits so I still keep my collagen, hair, weight etc. instead of going full ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and LooksOrDeath
Not a lot, main thing is I did NOT looksMIN, I kept myself away from detrimental substances and habits so I still keep my collagen, hair, weight etc. instead of going full ugly.
Better than 3 in 4 people I would say

• +1
Well I'm curry so Ill never glow up unless I get surgeries and bleaching, but atleast I still have a NW0 hairline pretty much at 25 when most guys I knew back in public school all have like NW 3+ cause they never thought to take care of themselves cause they were given their looks at birth and never had to take care of themselves before they hit the wall. Thanks to my looksmaxxing and blackpill inceldom rabbithole I manage to learn about FIN/MINOX and manage to keep like 95% of my hair. Without being blackpilled and diving in this rabbit hole I would've been curry AND bald, and then it would've been TRULY over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
Legit, my eyes changed a lot bone wise in the last months and i'm 17. Cheekbones too.
same, gained a lot of mass in my supras once i turned 16

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
same, gained a lot of mass in my supras once i turned 16
Also read somewhere bone growth in mandible is most prevalent during 16-20, life fuel for my narrow mandible @It'snotover

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Also read somewhere bone growth in mandible is most prevalent during 16-20, life fuel for my narrow mandible @It'snotover
Yea bro mandible and browridge grows until you are 20, on top of that add fat loss for the jaw and almost everyone has a better jaw at 20 than his 16yo version. How much depends by genetic potential and habits. I wonder until when supras grows but i think 20 as well, i noticed that their development is tied with browbone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
Yea bro mandible and browridge grows until you are 20, on top of that add fat loss for the jaw and almost everyone has a better jaw at 20 than his 16yo version. How much depends by genetic potential and habits. I wonder until when supras grows but i think 20 as well, i noticed that their development is tied with browbone
Does chin projection change at all?

• +1
Does chin projection change at all?
Mh i think its length increase to some degree, not sure about projection. Who had good chin projection always had it since a child i think

• Woah
Mh i think its length increase to some degree, not sure about projection. Who had good chin projection always had it since a child i think
Ramus length?

• +1
Ramus length?
Ramus length is correlated with bite force and also testosterone, there are not studies about that unfortunately. Anyway if you'll chew or clench it can remodel to some degree

• +1
Ramus length is correlated with bite force and also testosterone, there are not studies about that unfortunately. Anyway if you'll chew or clench it can remodel to some degree
Mine is average(like 4cm) so I'm pretty happy with it, I'll just softmaxx and wait for puberty to ascend me

• Love it
Mine is average(like 4cm) so I'm pretty happy with it, I'll just softmaxx and wait for puberty to ascend me
Mine is probably more or less around the same measure. Glad you have a good mindset bhai, unlike guys who talks about surgery at 16 :lul: , it should only be considered when you are 20 so that you are sure that the bone structure is done. During puberty hormones are everything so your plan is by far the best

• Love it