People considering LL

elld101

elld101

Banned
I'm 5'7 I wouldn't even do it should I have the money. Do any short celebs even do it? I don't think I've heard of a single celebrity who underwent it for cosmetic reasons.

I would feel ashamed and embarrassed about doing it. If I did do it, I'd feel like I'd need to move to another country so I can start afresh. It would just feel weird. I am insecure af about my height, but if I got LL my insecurity would be out there in the open - even though at 5'7 I guess it's not THAT short, so I can't say the same thing for guys who are 5'4 and below.

I wouldn't mind LL if it was an inch or 1.5 inches. That's not noticeable, and even if it was, it would be subconscious to most people. 3 inches just makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8869 and Prince88
change your social circle and dont hide from family.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
youd still have manlet genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 20064 and Chintuck22
if your 5 7 then your life never began. you can make it begin with LL

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
2 inches is cool

wear one inch lifts and wear shoes that add extra height and claim 5'9

If your doing up to 6cm i’d just gaslight and claim you’ve always been that height.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and CometDragon
I'm 5'7 I wouldn't even do it should I have the money. Do any short celebs even do it? I don't think I've heard of a single celebrity who underwent it for cosmetic reasons.

I would feel ashamed and embarrassed about doing it. If I did do it, I'd feel like I'd need to move to another country so I can start afresh. It would just feel weird. I am insecure af about my height, but if I got LL my insecurity would be out there in the open - even though at 5'7 I guess it's not THAT short, so I can't say the same thing for guys who are 5'4 and below.

I wouldn't mind LL if it was an inch or 1.5 inches. That's not noticeable, and even if it was, it would be subconscious to most people. 3 inches just makes no sense.
Is it more embarrassing to admit to LL or to be forever a manlet? This is life-changing surgery that I plan on getting at ~5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, subhuman incel and Deleted member 1851
Being 5’7” is more embarrassing than getting LL but do you short ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Bakin donuts 🍩, subhuman incel and 5 others
LL for 1 inch is so fucking stupid. Just height fraud with shoes. Nobody notices.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deprived and Deleted member 1332
Do any short celebs even do it? I don't think I've heard of a single celebrity who underwent it for cosmetic reasons.
Bieber and Ferrari collector David Lee.

would get 1-2 inches if it was cheaper and came with less brutal recovery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, stressftw, elld101 and 1 other person

some people speculate that henry cavill did LL. go for it afaik 4 inches is possible with modern tech wiothout compromising health

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Just claim you had some crazy late growth spurt don’t be high inhib

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1901 and Bitch
LL is retarded never able to run or swim or walk without looking like a cripple or walk through airport security without exposing yourself

my dads friend knew i was depressed about being manlet so he told me about his friend who got LL to 5'10 and still killed himself after

just looksmax psl and if u cant pull girls within 3in then just kys

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18153
1-2 inches is nothing and you're better off wearing lifts at that height

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and subhuman incel
LL is retarded never able to run or swim or walk without looking like a cripple or walk through airport security without exposing yourself

my dads friend knew i was depressed about being manlet so he told me about his friend who got LL to 5'10 and still killed himself after

If you make LL with a well known surgeon the chance to end like a cripple is minimal and you will walk normal afterwards but the price for that will be around 100K+

• +1
this is false information
stop advocating for roping

Bieber and Ferrari collector David Lee.
No fucking way. Beiber is like 5'7. So you re telling me his real height is somewhere between 5'2 or 5'3?

He was already famous at 16 so it would have been obvious had he done so.

No fucking way. Beiber is like 5'7. So you re telling me his real height is somewhere between 5'2 or 5'3?

He was already famous at 16 so it would have been obvious had he done so.
Cope however you want.

"Do any short celebs even do it?"

Literally the worst argument ever.
Celebs have status and money, you don't

This is like saying "bro why get a ht? bruce willis is bald :forcedsmile:"

Larp
You will not get it done

this is false information
Read stories on limb lengthening on reddit. You will be crippled. destroy your ability to do any sport and deal with secondary effects for the rest of your life, e.g. from muscles not being able to support the new bone length, just have to decide if it's worth it like this guy.

you should only consider it if you're already looksmaxed to HTN+ or chadlite+ if ethnic (otherwise you're spending 100k and crippling yourself to go from invisible to invisible), have the right proportions for it, and obviously moneymaxxed

"I'm a lot happier now. I've got a girlfriend. She doesn't know about the surgery. She's made jokes about shorter guys which sucks to hear but then I have to remember I'm not really who she's talking about anymore. I'm only about 80% athletic as I used to be. Read that and take heed my friends. 80% after almost a year and a half. Is that what you want? I'm one of the luckily ones from what I understand. Some people have had follow up surgeries. I think about the surgery on occasion. I think about the fact that I was once this desperate that it was between doing something this drastic or staying depressed."
Hey Guys, I apologize for all the messages I've ignored. This is my last post. For overall well being I think it's important that I move on past this experience and accept my new life and try and forget about this procedure. I have the scars as reminders and the occasional lie I have to tell about how I got them. The memory of my time in India is fading, thankfully. I have a normal walk now but I still can't run that well. I don't do many leg exercises just constant walking. I doubt I'll ever be 100% again. In fact i'm positive I won't be. That's a sacrifice I made for an overall better quality of life. Something you'll have to think about too if you decide to get this surgery. Good luck to all of you no matter what you decide. Keep bettering yourself, don't become hardened by discouragement but take it as an opportunity to grow(no pun intended)."
Don't get too excited here guys
I had that surgery as a medical necessity for one foot and it's not a simple surgery.
Your bones get weaker
You can lose movement of your muscles/joints(I lost my knee and alot of movement on my ankle)
The process of separating your bones is painful with daily tuning of the device to force your bones apart.
Sometime the bones will not attach in a normal way and you will have to brake them again
You will need to live with open wounds and make sure they are clean and don't get infected because you will have metal bars and screws going in your leg until the surgery is done

stop advocating for roping
if you fail looksmax there's no point lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spyspy, Deleted member 18153 and hypergamy
Read stories on limb lengthening on reddit. You will be crippled. destroy your ability to do any sport and deal with secondary effects for the rest of your life, e.g. from muscles not being able to support the new bone length, just have to decide if it's worth it like this guy.

you should only consider it if you're already looksmaxed to HTN+ or chadlite+ if ethnic (otherwise you're spending 100k and crippling yourself to go from invisible to invisible), have the right proportions for it, and obviously moneymaxxed

if you fail looksmax there's no point lol
anything else is surgeon propaganda

• +1
Reactions: spyspy and Deleted member 18153

You won't be able to be an "athlete" but you'll be able to continue physical activities such as running and swimming. Yes breaking your legs and sitting through 3 months of pain is hard, but provided you see a professional like Dr. Paley you'll be able to return to pre-surgery life

"Do any short celebs even do it?"

Literally the worst argument ever.
Celebs have status and money, you don't

This is like saying "bro why get a ht? bruce willis is bald :forcedsmile:"
Moneymaxxing is statusmaxxing. And you can't have LL without being moneymaxxed unless you have rich parents. So your argument makes no sense.

You won't be able to be an "athlete" but you'll be able to continue physical activities such as running and swimming. Yes breaking your legs and sitting through 3 months of pain is hard, but provided you see a professional like Dr. Paley you'll be able to return to pre-surgery life
Will you ever be able to squat heavy?

If LL was affordable and didn't have such a painful recovery everyone would do it

Moneymaxxing is statusmaxxing. And you can't have LL without being moneymaxxed unless you have rich parents. So your argument makes no sense.
dude what the fuck are you talking about?
does @AlexBrown84 have status? :lul:

Money =/= status

I can afford LL and I'm not rich

Will you ever be able to squat heavy?
I don't know tbh. If you plan on squatting 3 plate i'd ask beforehand but in my case I have no intention of squatting that heavy

If LL was affordable and didn't have such a painful recovery everyone would do it
Depends what you mean by 'easy'. If you could be 6ft by eating a pill every single man in the world would do it. Being sub-6ft would have been considered sub human. Well I guess some foids already think it....

dude what the fuck are you talking about?
does @AlexBrown84 have status? :lul:

Money =/= status

I can afford LL and I'm not rich
Correlation isn't causation I'm aware. But two go hand in hand. How many autistic richcels are there? Not a lot.

Correlation isn't causation I'm aware. But two go hand in hand. How many autistic richcels are there? Not a lot.
the vast majority of richels have 0 status
Unless you mean being a "celebrities" in your hometown or something

When you're an actual celebrity everyone is gonna nitpick everything
are you balding? making fun of you
do you get a ht because you're balding? insecure
you will be the butt of jokes either way
but a normal person won't be

That's the same with any surgery. After my planned obo I will look different. People probably couldn't put their finger on what tho. After my rhinoplasty it will be obvious tho. I plan on doing surgeries in summer after uni so will have new social circle, and probably move overseas

I'm going to LL from 6 ft to 6'3 STFU AND STOP BEING A PUSSY FAGGOT, if niggas are surprised you grew that much all you have to say is late growth spurt and that's it normies don't even know fucking LL exists you high inhib pussy. And even if niggas find out about your surgeries(which they shouldn't unless you get uncanny implants or directly tell them) then who fucking cares say it was for health reasons.

• +1
some people speculate that henry cavill did LL. go for it afaik 4 inches is possible with modern tech wiothout compromising health
I personally doubt it, he probably just has whacky proportions like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I'm going to LL from 6 ft to 6'3 STFU AND STOP BEING A PUSSY FAGGOT, if niggas are surprised you grew that much all you have to say is late growth spurt and that's it normies don't even know fucking LL exists you high inhib pussy. And even if niggas find out about your surgeries(which they shouldn't unless you get uncanny implants or directly tell them) then who fucking cares say it was for health reasons.
no you're not.

Why are you so sure? He might do it who knows
ppl talk to talk but don't walk the walk here. legit birdcels are scared of getting bimax here. also it's retarded considering LL at 6' you can fraud to 6'2 easily with lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
ppl talk to talk but don't walk the walk here. legit birdcels are scared of getting bimax here. also it's retarded considering LL at 6' you can fraud to 6'2 easily with lifts.
I plan on eventually getting it once I have the money and why is it retarded getting it at 6 ft? 6’0 and 6’3 is a significant difference

The value of insecurity is to push you to fix it but you've been gaslight to oblivion into thinking you shouldnt be insecure and should KEEP your flaw.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale