People dont realise how tall a legit 6 ft 2 really is.

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
It sounds like a common height because everyone says they are 6 ft 2 when they are like 6 ft. Even I thought I was 6 ft 2 until I actually legit measured myself at 6 ft.

When I see a guy who is legit 6 ft 2, he is often the tallest guy in the room and towers over many men, even zoomers. Tallest guys I usually encounter on day to day basis is 6 ft 2. Guys over 6ft 4 are usually giants in society. No joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, tombradylover, tasmanian devil and 25 others
Depends on where you live but not really.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, HeightPilledum, Primalsplit and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, BrahminBoss, Egyptianmogger and 2 others
Im 6´1.3 Morning height and it doesnt feel tall at all so i cant think that 6´2 feels that tall either

mutt ramblings
Wheat
Gandy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deadmanwalking, the BULL and 7 others
yea

it's insane how deluded normies are about their heights
i've seen a dude who's 178 cm claim 185 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, RAMU KAKA, Kamui and 14 others
tall starts at 6'3, unless you live somewhere in east asia where everyone is basically a manlet. niggers needa stop posting height cope threads. 6' is average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 57122 and 8 others
tall starts at 6'3, unless you live somewhere in east asia where everyone is basically a manlet. niggers needa stop posting height cope threads. 6' is average
6 ft isn't average, but it is average in women's eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Detective, latincell95 and 1 other person
i mean 6’2 is top 5% height in usa so yea in a room of 100 only 5 are 6’2 or up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and zzsleepin
This is true, but most people here are literally 5'3 larping as 6'6 so they're just gonna be writing bullshit, larps, and copes in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, RAMU KAKA, Kamui and 6 others
fucking delusions

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and murdah
Im 6´1.3 Morning height and it doesnt feel tall at all so i cant think that 6´2 feels that tall either
In the America I see someone taller than my brother maybe like once a month and he's 6'3 but 6'5 in shoes

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I am 5'11 barefoot and tell women I am 5'11, OLD profiles say 5'11. Am I holding myself back by being honest?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EdouardManlet and edgemaxx
yeah in the US 6'2 is mogger height, it's the height of Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Alan Ritchson (Reacher). With frame and muscle it looks big and imposing irl. That said, in Western Europe it's slightly less impressive. E.g. in the Netherlands where average zoomer height is 6'0 it's merely "tallish", not solidly tall like 6'3. But still, a good height.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It's been legit proven that the average white zoomer is a little over 5 ft 10. The time of the measurement is unknown. Also this is in the US and UK, so in places like Sweden or Netherlands it will differ quite a bit.

if 6 ft was average then 6 ft 4 would be as common as 5 ft 8 which is statistically invalid, especially in the US.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and murdah
In the America I see someone taller than my brother maybe like once a month and he's 6'3 but 6'5 in shoes
Im like 6´2,5 with shoes in Sweden and still get heightmogged everyday

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I am 5'11 barefoot and tell women I am 5'11, OLD profiles say 5'11. Am I holding myself back by being honest?
honesty is always a trait of an upstanding man, but the brutal truth is that you'll gain an advantage by lying and claiming 6 ft. Since the norm among normalfags is to lie about their height, you'll get away with it 100% of the time unless she brings a measuring stick to the date (or she's in your height range herself)

• +1
Reactions: zura, EdouardManlet, Canwefixit and 1 other person
6 ft isn't average, but it is average in women's eyes
because they are hypergamous

they have eyes only for the top dog, since most foids nowadays personally know guys that are taller than 6' they think its average

they have eyes only for the top dog, since most foids nowadays personally know guys that are taller than 6' they think its average
ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

they have eyes only for the top dog, since most foids nowadays personally know guys that are taller than 6'

But even then they probably aren't over 6 ft because women buy into their lies 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
It's been legit proven that the average white zoomer is a little over 5 ft 10. The time of the measurement is unknown. Also this is in the US and UK, so in places like Sweden or Netherlands it will differ quite a bit.

if 6 ft was average then 6 ft 4 would be as common as 5 ft 8 which is statistically invalid, especially in the US.
so by ur logic someone who is 5' is as rare as someone who is 6'8. alright bro, got it👍

nobody said we were talking about the US retard. the avg height in my country is 6'. maybe the border hoppers infested u fat retards with their midgetness idk.

my neighbors were pushing 6'7, my college roomate was 6'5. My coworker was 6'3 i just get height mogged every where i go it doesn't even matter anymore

brutal, I'm never going to Sweden, I'm like 5'11 with shoes :lul:
Well to be considered a manlet you would have to be at least 3 inches shorter than average height. I don't think you will feel short in Sweden but you definitely won't feel tall.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
nah it is for me. u live in Dwarflandia mayb??
no nigga it's different in america cause of race mixing were shorter

so by ur logic someone who is 5' is as rare as someone who is 6'8. alright bro, got it👍

nobody said we were talking about the US retard. the avg height in my country is 6'. maybe the border hoppers infested u fat retards with their midgetness idk.
then why are British people shorter as well? didn't mass migration only begin quite recently

Well yeah that is what I'm saying as it's deviation is the same.

Well I'm from UK so I'm not concerned with your heights average. For you that sucks bro

honesty is always a trait of an upstanding man, but the brutal truth is that you'll gain an advantage by lying and claiming 6 ft. Since the norm among normalfags is to lie about their height, you'll get away with it 100% of the time unless she brings a measuring stick to the date (or she's in your height range herself)
Thats what I mean, I am probably ruining my chances. All the 5'11 guys I know fraud 6'0/6'1

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
depends imo
Where I live, I get heightmogged by 40% of men and I'm 6ft

depends imo
Where I live, I get heightmogged by 40% of men and I'm 6ft
You don't get heightmogged by 40 percent. You feel like they heightmog you based on your own anecdotes. The eye level perception and confirmation bias all plays a role in this distortion from reality.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, m0ss26 and 4 others