People don't really understand my situation.

To me, you want stability and not take risks, but I'm not used to interact with muslim people so I don't know how much of a part your personality and culture traditions play into your behavior. I think you should do introspection in regards of why you want certain traits and not others, you may come out with a solid answer or with even more doubts than before, but that's life and a part of progressing as a person, you should live exactly the way you want.
I've done a lot of introspection. I've observed uni "couples" and couples from my extended circles. I've also observed family couples.

Couples where the woman is very attractive = she is very distant with the man regardless of looks level.

Even chads are content with being with beckies and feel secure.

I feel disgusted at many aspects of white British culture and I don't want my child to inherit those traits from the mother, which is why I refuse to date and marry a white woman. I will be forced to compromise.

I have a very long list of reasons why I avoid white women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I've done a lot of introspection. I've observed uni "couples" and couples from my extended circles. I've also observed family couples.

Couples where the woman is very attractive = she is very distant with the man regardless of looks level.

Even chads are content with being with beckies and feel secure.

I feel disgusted at many aspects of white British culture and I don't want my child to inherit those traits from the mother, which is why I refuse to date and marry a white woman. I will be forced to compromise.

I have a very long list of reasons why I avoid white women.

It's understandable considering your situation. I would not date someone of a different cultural background too because of diverse reasons, and prefer to stick with people of similar moral and ideologic values as me in the long run. I enjoy a lot talking to people of different cultural backgrounds, because I love to learn, but for dating (when I get lucky cuz' normie as you know) and for my close social circle I tend to group with those who are more similar to me at the end of the day. Not that I have other choices tho because where I live is 99.99999% white people so there's not a lot of variety to choose from, maybe it could be different if I lived in a more diverse place? Who knows, but results and being happy are what counts at the end of the day so proceed as you please and have as many standards as you want as long as you can keep up with them.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I guess if dad helps me it would reduce the chances of heartbreak/heartache rather than looking for a girl organically here.
just accept whatever happens dude, if you're going to be scared of heartbreak and not commit and be fairly open with your wife, don't get married. stop living in fear

just accept whatever happens dude, if you're going to be scared of heartbreak and not commit and be fairly open with your wife, don't get married. stop living in fear
bhai started working ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you told you gave your cv to multiple schools .
yeah I've applied, i am waiting for a decision, school starts in september! So during summer, i need another job to pass the time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
I do like the married life.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I get a lot, and I mean a lot, of likes on dating apps.
However these likes were from women I didn't really like:
  • Not my racial preference (i.e. the majority of likes were from white or curryfoids, two ethnicities I'm not open to dating)
  • Didn't seem HQNP or seem to have a good, pleasant personality based on photos and what she wrote on her profile
  • The more non-primal ones were often a low-end MTB or below
  • HTBs and above usually either were Instagram promoters, had nothing much written in her bio or prompts, or looked very primal
  • I don't do casual dating or FwBs, and as a result my standards are strict. Ideally she should be a high-end MTB or below
  • She must be comfortable with an Islamic way of life
And because I can't find the specific woman I want, I removed all my dating apps, and as a result getting my dad to help me out.
then the nigga thinked he is going to find a hqnp islamic gl girl on tinder :feelskek:
spongebob squarepants GIF

You should go on islamic dating apps, there are ton of them and you can find halal girls. i plan to do that in my 30 as well inshallah

• +1
You should go on islamic dating apps, there are ton of them and you can find halal girls. i plan to do that in my 30 as well inshallah
In the uk 98% of the girls on these apps are curry :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
In the uk 98% of the girls on these apps are curry :lul:
Yeah bro, i really advise you to slay untill your ealry 30s tbh, you might regret it if you don’t, and feel like you missed out on your youth and looks. And when you will be 28-35. You will reach your financial, maturity and social autority peak. Then you will have the most chances in the world to secure a gl halal hqnp girl,
Women don’t only looks into looks for family oriented relationships.
I think you might have some other areas of your life you should look into improving before considering starting a family.

• Hmm...
Have you thought about moving to Levant? You are trying to find a needle in a haystack in England

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and incel194012940
Yeah bro, i really advise you to slay untill your ealry 30s tbh, you might regret it if you don’t, and feel like you missed out on your youth and looks. And when you will be 28-35. You will reach your financial, maturity and social autority peak. Then you will have the most chances in the world to secure a gl halal hqnp girl,
Women don’t only looks into looks for family oriented relationships.
I think you might have some other areas of your life you should look into improving before considering starting a family.
I'd feel guilty....

Have you thought about moving to Levant? You are trying to find a needle in a haystack in England
Most of my relatives who lived in Lebanon moved out in the 1980s and 2000s. The ones that remain in the Muslim world are now mostly in Gulf states, particularly Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar

Many have intermarried

Imagine believing this guy

Most men don't get what they want from dating apps, or get the women they want period.

• So Sad
Go fuck yourself you half sandnigger

• So Sad