People don't really understand my situation.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I get a lot, and I mean a lot, of likes on dating apps.
However these likes were from women I didn't really like:
  • Not my racial preference (i.e. the majority of likes were from white or curryfoids, two ethnicities I'm not open to dating)
  • Didn't seem HQNP or seem to have a good, pleasant personality based on photos and what she wrote on her profile
  • The more non-primal ones were often a low-end MTB or below
  • HTBs and above usually either were Instagram promoters, had nothing much written in her bio or prompts, or looked very primal
  • I don't do casual dating or FwBs, and as a result my standards are strict. Ideally she should be a high-end MTB or below
  • She must be comfortable with an Islamic way of life
And because I can't find the specific woman I want, I removed all my dating apps, and as a result getting my dad to help me out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, itorroella9, Chadeep and 2 others
Why u go on tinder u aspie.
At least go on muzzmatch or go irl

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, itorroella9, justinzayn and 5 others
chad problems :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yakhi youre my little brother . no matter how angry you get youre still a little boy to me. have a good sleep . i see my little brother is very irritated

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, BearBoy, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Sigmamale and Corleone
Gl on that pakistan mail bride thing
how Islamic do u except them to be? Which hoodie thing outside?

• +1
What being 8psl does to a nigga. Xangsane is more hypergamous than the entire texas female population combined

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, itorroella9, Chadeep and 3 others
yakhi youre my little brother . no matter how angry you get youre still a little boy to me. have a good sleep . i see my little brother is veruy irritated
People here make assumptions about me and wonder why I'm not getting what they want. The problem really isn't my looks as I get loads of likes, the problem is that I'm looking for a very specific type of woman that I cannot seem to find on apps.

What being 8psl does to a nigga. Xangsane is more hypergamous than the entire texas female population combined
I'm only looking for a high end MTB or above (doesn't have to be stacylite or above) that fits these traits.

I'm just very good at deciphering people's personalities when I swipe. I even swipe with dad next to me.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep, bogii and 1 other person
try muslim dating app and filter with the races you want

• +1
Gl on that pakistan mail bride thing
how Islamic do u except them to be? Which hoodie thing outside?
Thank you :love:
They don't have to be ultra Islamic but just moderate

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
op looking for the perfect wife on a dating app aka whoring platform and people still wonder why their relationships fail

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, itorroella9, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
Get a hobby were women are also involved, go to your uni parties, social max if dating apps don’t bring you joy

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Chadeep, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Get a hobby were women are also involved, go to your uni parties, social max if dating apps don’t bring you joy
I graduated university. I'm now talking here on my break.

Most of the women that I work with either already have boyfriends, aren't my type or they're married middle aged women

No, we understand. You just can't meet up with them because you don't actually look like what you out on hinge

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Administrator, bogii and 5 others
People here make assumptions about me and wonder why I'm not getting what they want. The problem really isn't my looks as I get loads of likes, the problem is that I'm looking for a very specific type of woman that I cannot seem to find on apps.
Dude, women on dating apps are only looking for quick sex 90% of the time, there is no point in looking there for a steady partner.

Get out there, improve your social skills for NT, and you will get the woman you are looking for (probably).

• +1
'No one gets me man Im so special and different' - getting some serious im not like other girls type vibes from your posts of late

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
op looking for the perfect wife on a dating app aka whoring platform and people still wonder why their relationships fail
Everyone kept telling me to try hinge and I did. I got a lot of likes but they were not from women I actually wanted.

Most of the women that I work with either already have boyfriends, aren't my type or they're married middle aged women
Than social max, go to festivals etc

Dude, women on dating apps are only looking for quick sex 90% of the time, there is no point in looking there for a steady partner.

Get out there, improve your social skills for NT, and you will get the woman you are looking for (probably).
I actually did get lucky off tinder and find a girl who was a legit pretty good match for me personality wise and was also both crazy into eachother physically like a year and a half ago.

After thousands of swipes havent had that sort of chemistry again tho so Ive concluded it was a 1 in a million fluke which wont happen again

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
No, we understand. You just can't meet up with them because you don't actually look like what you out on hinge
No, I don't faceapp my pics.

I make sure they're well-taken though.

The specific type of woman on those dating apps are an easy find with someone of your edited pics level. That's why I find it hard to believe. Even if those pics were 2psl lower it would be an easy bag. A high quality nigger food who's educated? A homeless bum looking htn white dude would easily land that shit so you expect me to believe a pretty boy chad can't and hates high quality white women? LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, the BULL and Deleted member 17872
Not reading this larp.

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Based pfp

• Love it

Even my social circle and extended social circle this happens

The specific type of woman on those dating apps are an easy find with someone of your edited pics level. That's why I find it hard to believe. Even if those pics were 2psl lower it would be an easy bag. A high quality nigger food who's educated? A homeless bum looking htn white dude would easily land that shit so you expect me to believe a pretty boy chad can't and hates high quality white women? LOL
nah man you just dont get it hes special and different

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 17872 and Blackgymmax
To be honest with you, I think you are barking the wrong tree.
Women in dating apps are..."primal", because that's what dating apps are for, to help people to find partners (plural) to unleash their primal desires and have casual sex. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying to you or has the IQ of an apricot (both don't fit your partner criteria in any possible scenario).

You live in the UK which is quite multicultural, you should join Facebook groups of like minded people and attend to events where you may have more possibilities to find someone that fits your criteria (ie: a reading club, specific classical music events, islam related celebrations or activities, etc). There may be less women there than on Tinder, but the probabilities of them fitting your criteria should be higher IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
Everyone kept telling me to try hinge and I did. I got a lot of likes but they were not from women I actually wanted.
On dating apps there are women who look worse irl and others who look actually better in motion, if u don’t go actually out with them u will never find out anyway

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Xangsane
You don't get it. The many women that like my profile aren't women I actually like.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
nah man you just dont get it hes special and different
For God's sake, even obese white dudes are landing the type of black chicks he's looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
On dating apps there are women who look worse irl and others who look actually better in motion, if u don’t go actually out with them u will never find out anyway
Most women fraud on apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
You don't get it. The many women that like my profile aren't women I actually like.
No I fully understand. The women you like literally worship guys who look like your picture which is why I can't take you seriously. I bet you the bfs of the niggers you post have a worse pheno and bones than your pictures 100%

No I fully understand. The women you like literally worship guys who look like your picture which is why I can't take you seriously. I bet you the bfs of the niggers you post have a worse pheno and bones than your pictures 100%
I didn't find them on uk hinge, tinder or bumble.

To be honest with you, I think you are barking the wrong tree.
Women in dating apps are..."primal", because that's what dating apps are for, to help people find to find partners (plural) to unleash their primal desires and have casual sex. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying to you or has the IQ of an apricot (both don't fit your partner criteria in any possible scenario).

You live in the UK which is quite multicultural, you should join Facebook groups of like minded people and attend to events where you may have more possibilities to find someone that fits your criteria (ie: a reading club, specific classical music events, islam related celebrations or activities, etc). There may be less women there than on Tinder, but the probabilities of them fitting your criteria should be higher IMO.
No wonder those women don't like to fill out their bios or descriptions.

98% of the attractive ones (of any race) have this love island look to them, wallahi.

The Essex look is very popular here.

I'll look into those Facebook groups.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I actually did get lucky off tinder and find a girl who was a legit pretty good match for me personality wise and was also both crazy into eachother physically like a year and a half ago.

After thousands of swipes havent had that sort of chemistry again tho so Ive concluded it was a 1 in a million fluke which wont happen again
And that's why my dream won't ever happen on a dating app

Most women fraud on apps
With how many u went out so u know it’s true, give it a shot first and find out yourself. If u actually look like in your pictures aka solid chadlite I don’t see an issue for u to get dates

• +1
i was being sarcastic boyo
Rate

With how many u went out so u know it’s true, give it a shot first and find out yourself. If u actually look like in your pictures aka solid chadlite I don’t see an issue for u to get dates
I want to date in a halal manner.
You also don't understand that I'm not looking for willy nilly dates but a specific type of woman.

Why do you hate curryfoids? Any specific reason?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872